Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] 0.15 BTC per transcript of LetsTalkBitcoin - page 24. (Read 72233 times)

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
Qwk, is there a reason why my transcription isn't in the list (episode 30). It is finished and Kluge already proofread it.
No reason, just slipped my attention. And yes, I even noticed your posts somewhere in between, but the reservations issues were top priority Grin

I've completed episode 30: http://www.scribd.com/doc/186559855/E30-Bitcoin-and-Freedom-of-Speech
Address: 1DWtupt9GMBNMRKEEChRzJRXqZgmyc1kAK

Address is correct?

I totally understand. It was chaos in here Grin. That is the correct address.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Should we be waiting for a post confirming reservations tonight, or are you gonna wait till everything's settled down?
qwk
donator
Activity: 3542
Merit: 3413
Shitcoin Minimalist
I read in the OP's Post that only people whom have done a transcript before can do one thats past #60. I posted on the last page looking to do any one. Are there are ones left to do? And would you guys think of making a wait list?

Sorry, there won't be a wait list.

In the beginning of this project, when the bounty was in the low 20$ or something, nobody seemed to care.
Now that the bounty is somewhere above 150$, some of the people here seem to find it unfair that they "missed ship".
I absolutely understand that, but things have gotten out of control lately, with too many people wanting to reserve episodes, submitting them hastily just to get a second chance and serious discussion about who has a valid reservation and whatnot.
Things turned ugly and I had a lot more work than I had anticipated with just organizing this project and keeping peace.

I will honor all outstanding payments for submitted episodes, Kluge will finally catch up with the proofreading effort, there will be old reservations that become available again. But no wait list. I don't want people to spam this thread in the hope of making it onto such a list.
Merit: 100
I read in the OP's Post that only people whom have done a transcript before can do one thats past #60. I posted on the last page looking to do any one. Are there are ones left to do? And would you guys think of making a wait list?
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
It appears my episode 33 seemed to have some issues... I'm going to go ahead and re-submit my episodes after making sure they're good enough. Sort of counting on getting paid and didn't know what the issue was Sad  Doing it now so maybe in 3 or 4 hours I can have the revised episodes done for you.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I think this thread needs some cleaning. It's awfully confusing.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
Qwk, is there a reason why my transcription isn't in the list (episode 30). It is finished and Kluge already proofread it.
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
I know it's a little extra work, but is there a chance Kluge could privately let us know how many "fail points" our transcripts receive? I'd just be interested to know. Smiley
Just PM me the episode number. I keep everything all neat in a folder. Most episodes have notes pointing out repeat problems.
I know it's a little extra work, but is there a chance Kluge could privately let us know how many "fail points" our transcripts receive? I'd just be interested to know. Smiley
qwk
donator
Shitcoin Minimalist
qwk
donator
Shitcoin Minimalist
qwk
donator
Shitcoin Minimalist
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
Marco, "our" episode is yet to be added to the proofreading list, so I think it'll be a few days till we're paid. Smiley
Thanks for pointing that out. I actually completely missed it.
Activity: 84
Hello.  I have finished 34% of the transcript for EP 60.  I am giving the rest of the transcript to "KieranJones1".  34% of 0.15 is 0.051, and we have agreed on a 0.05BTC split for me, and a 0.1BTC for KieranJones1.

When KieranJones1 replies to this post and confirms, I will send him the 34% finished transcript.

Confirming we made the above arrangement.

I'll wait for Qwk to confirm that this is OK, though, before I begin!

I have sent the 34% complete transcript to KieranJones1.  Once it is finished, my part, the 0.05BTC should be sent to:

16eXGtPnRb5yHrF9Q1Vhgyd32bz1gVEYN9

Was a very interesting episode, even though I didn't finish the transcript, I listened to the whole thing.
Marco, "our" episode is yet to be added to the proofreading list, so I think it'll be a few days till we're paid. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
Episode 38, [...]
http://www.scribd.com/doc/187604432/LTB-E38
As discussed in the posts above, Marco and I agreed that since he gave me a 25% completed transcript, he should receive 0.04 BTC of the bounty, and I should receive 0.11. I hope that's OK with you.
My address - 19duyhWV79wWnM9SQQL75zXcM7B63JvDkh
Marco's -
12hYBWiPqfwdveGzpbRdGxeqnoMcNvGNSg
No no no! My address is: 12hYBWiPqfwdveGzpbRdGxeqnoMcNvGNSq  With a q not g...

Never trust a second-hand post Wink
I think I would have noticed, that's why I also quoted your own post:
Episode 38, [...]
http://www.scribd.com/doc/187604432/LTB-E38
As discussed in the posts above, Marco and I agreed that since he gave me a 25% completed transcript, he should receive 0.04 BTC of the bounty, and I should receive 0.11. I hope that's OK with you.
My address - 19duyhWV79wWnM9SQQL75zXcM7B63JvDkh
Marco's -
12hYBWiPqfwdveGzpbRdGxeqnoMcNvGNSg
I have given KieranJones1 reservation for EP 38. We've agreed on 0.04BTC for what i've done so far (as stated above).
qwk, I can send you the transcript, and then you can send the 0.04BTC to 12hYBWiPqfwdveGzpbRdGxeqnoMcNvGNSq

When will I be paid?
Thanks
Hello.  I have finished 34% of the transcript for EP 60.  I am giving the rest of the transcript to "KieranJones1".  34% of 0.15 is 0.051, and we have agreed on a 0.05BTC split for me, and a 0.1BTC for KieranJones1.

When KieranJones1 replies to this post and confirms, I will send him the 34% finished transcript.

Confirming we made the above arrangement.

I'll wait for Qwk to confirm that this is OK, though, before I begin!
Activity: 84

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
So if i checked right all the episodes are reserved for now? Well if some cancelation comes in, i'm also willing to do transcriptions. Have done some in the past already...

edit: if any user wants to cancel reservation, i'm willing to take over...PM me Smiley
I'd like to reserve E49. If not then, E44.

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: