Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] 0.15 BTC per transcript of LetsTalkBitcoin - page 23. (Read 72233 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
There's four episodes, and each one says "ONE OF" 4 people. I think he means you guys each get to pick which of those episodes you want before they're released to the vultures :p

No, there's three. e17, e44 and e49

Because there is another 3 names next to the episode my name is next to, does this mean there will be 4 people working on it?

If so do @inkdnb, @Bebopzzz and @AWSOM want to allocate which ⋍25 min slot they want to do?

Thats fine with me.. Do you guys want to split up all the three episodes? There's three episodes of in total ~195 minutes. 195/4=48,75minutes per person. I think easiest would be that 3 of us do ~45 - 48 minutes and one person finishes all three episodes. Bounty would then be 3*0.15/4= 0.1125BTC per person..  We could do it this way if you all agree (and qwk agrees).
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Because there is another 3 names next to the episode my name is next to, does this mean there will be 4 people working on it?

If so do @inkdnb, @Bebopzzz and @AWSOM want to allocate which ⋍25 min slot they want to do?

I assumed since you explicitly claimed 49, you'll be doing that one. I'm starting on 44.

Yeah sweet, i'll crack on with 49 then, just wanted a little bit of clarification.
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
Articles submitted beyond this line will be rejected without pay (until it's resubmitted with proper modifications) if they [...] do not properly format name identifiers (correct-> ABL: You are a potato.)
Is it compulsory to use "ABL:" instead of "A.L.:" as I've been using? I guess it's not a big change to make.
No. If it can be changed with the "Find & Replace" function, it's no problem. All the listed problems are those which take the most time to correct.

Other issues which take the most time to correct would include either always or never capitalizing "bitcoin," starting new sentences when there's no need, and omitting "significant quips," which'd be something like if Stephanie interrupts Adam if he were struggling to remember so-and-so's name.
Activity: 126
Articles submitted beyond this line will be rejected without pay (until it's resubmitted with proper modifications) if they [...] do not properly format name identifiers (correct-> ABL: You are a potato.)
Is it compulsory to use "ABL:" instead of "A.L.:" as I've been using? I guess it's not a big change to make.
donator
Articles submitted beyond this line will be rejected without pay (until it's resubmitted with proper modifications) if they regularly start sentences with conjunctions, omit more than one sentence in total (including advertisements), regularly misspell proper nouns, do not properly format name identifiers (correct-> ABL: You are a potato.), do not give a full list of participants, regularly paraphrase beyond permissions given, transcribe in speech quirks ("Um, so like, I had this like conference at the ummm..."), or have a hairy penis watermark on all of the pages.

Line is here:
Activity: 8
Hi, sorry I was gone a couple of days. I would still really like to reserve E31 when it becomes available - it expired two weeks + two days ago.

Thanks Cheesy
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Hey,

I just wanted to note that I don't see episode 36 anywhere in the PR queue.  Could you let me know its status?

I assumed since you explicitly claimed 49, you'll be doing that one. I'm starting on 44.
donator
Guess I have a busy few days ahead. The proofreading queue's been switched up a bit, but I'll try to get through two a day.

There's four episodes, and each one says "ONE OF" 4 people. I think he means you guys each get to pick which of those episodes you want before they're released to the vultures :p
Activity: 11

Transcript for episode 60 complete.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/187996504/LTB-E60
As ever, payment to 19duyhWV79wWnM9SQQL75zXcM7B63JvDkh please.

Also remember that 0.05 of the payment for this one is due to go to bitcoinpsftp, as per our agreement. I'd post his address, but I screwed that up last time so I'll let him sort that part out. Tongue
Activity: 53

woohooo... my first few bitcoins Cheesy *does the happy-hippo-dance*
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
Here is the scribd for Episode 33 with the proper formatting and went through and made sure it can be used.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/188000095/Transcription-Episode-33-New-York-v-2

EDIT: And here is Episode 40:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/188000398/ep-40-LTB-NYC-v-2

Also edited...  episode #10 http://www.scribd.com/doc/188070701/Episode-10-LTB
qwk
donator
Activity: 3542
Merit: 3413
Shitcoin Minimalist
Great, thanks for the quick answer. The only thing I'm in a "hurry" to know is whether this shared reservation counts as valid, because I've got some free time tonight and was hoping to get this out the way.

Hello.  I have finished 34% of the transcript for EP 60.  I am giving the rest of the transcript to "KieranJones1".  34% of 0.15 is 0.051, and we have agreed on a 0.05BTC split for me, and a 0.1BTC for KieranJones1.
When KieranJones1 replies to this post and confirms, I will send him the 34% finished transcript.
Confirming we made the above arrangement.
I'll wait for Qwk to confirm that this is OK, though, before I begin!

I confirm this.
+ reservation of e60 for bitcoinpsftp + KieranJones1 (0.05/0.1)
Activity: 15
Episode 3 - Future of Money

Transcription: http://www.mediafire.com/download/rbaq17u1uh91u1n/Episode%203%20-%20The%20Future%20of%20Money.zip
My address: 1MdoVvR25dXFvbexPWyfPJrUgW1ETmiGYC
Do you think you could upload that to scribd?
That'd make it easier for Kluge and me. Thanks a lot.

Here you go http://www.scribd.com/doc/187973550/Episode-3-The-Future-of-Money
Should we be waiting for a post confirming reservations tonight, or are you gonna wait till everything's settled down?
I'll give all things in this thread a few more days time.
We're not in a hurry, we've not yet caught up with proofreading.
Slow and steady wins the race Wink

Also, I've not yet made up my mind about who may reserve the next available episodes.
I'd love to give some new users a chance, OTOH, I know that Kluge is quite happy with some very specific authors...

There will be a special transcriber for the next episode of LTB, though, someone who's on the show wants to try Cheesy
Great, thanks for the quick answer. The only thing I'm in a "hurry" to know is whether this shared reservation counts as valid, because I've got some free time tonight and was hoping to get this out the way.

If you aren't sure yet, that's OK. I can wait. Smiley
qwk
donator
Shitcoin Minimalist

Transcription: http://www.mediafire.com/download/rbaq17u1uh91u1n/Episode%203%20-%20The%20Future%20of%20Money.zip
Do you think you could upload that to scribd?
That'd make it easier for Kluge and me. Thanks a lot.
qwk
donator
Shitcoin Minimalist
Should we be waiting for a post confirming reservations tonight, or are you gonna wait till everything's settled down?
I'll give all things in this thread a few more days time.
We're not in a hurry, we've not yet caught up with proofreading.
Slow and steady wins the race Wink

Also, I've not yet made up my mind about who may reserve the next available episodes.
I'd love to give some new users a chance, OTOH, I know that Kluge is quite happy with some very specific authors...

There will be a special transcriber for the next episode of LTB, though, someone who's on the show wants to try Cheesy
Activity: 15

Pages:
Jump to: