Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] 1THs 1kW 28nm ASIC Miner - Rush Order, Free March 10th Shipping - page 2. (Read 5136 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

This is a group buy for up to 38 pieces of 1TH miners.  If we can get payment to them by the end of the week, they'll include the order in the March 10th batch.  Otherwise, we're stuck with the March 18th batch, which it sounds like is also of limited stock.  This group buy is for the March 10th batch.

Pricing:
1-3 units, $5400 each
4-10 units $5200 each
>10 units, PM me.

We will accept payment in BTC or Wire Transfer.  The vendor only accepts fiat payment, so BTC payments need to be sent by Wed March 5th at Midnight EST.  Wire transfers will be accepted until Thurs March 6th at Noon EST.  Sorry, no escrow.  They won't ship without money in hand, and we don't have the cash to float.  If you have concerns, contact us and we'll do what we can to establish some credibility.

Shipping:
DHL International Shipping is included.  Package will be shipped from vendor directly to you.  You are responsible for any import fees.  Shipments from the March 10th batch are expected to be delivered around March 17th or 18th.

Specifications:
Power consumption: 960W from the wall
Size: 48cm * 31cm * 35cm
Total weight: 21kg
Temperature: operating temperature does not exceed 35 degrees
Noise: Less than 45dB
Fan Size: 3x 12cm fans
Power Supply: 2x 650W OR 1x 1000W
Chip Number: 40x 28nm chips across 5 hashing modules
Actual mining pools speed: >= 1000GHs
Package includes: Mining Machine, Power Cord, Manual, Network Cable

Who am I and why should you trust me?
Personally, I'm a nobody; I'd be willing to send documents to a reputable community member for verification.  My business partner has an excellent track record in merchandise sales.  He recently sold one of these units on ebay for $7200; you can check his feedback there.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BITCOIN-MINER-1TH-MINING-RIG-1TH-S-COINCRAFT-A1-28NM-ASIC-CHIP-1000GH-S-/310880749188?ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:US:1123

Refunds:
If we have not already sent the money to the vendor, and you request a refund, we will provide the refund in the amount and currency payment was made: fiat to fiat, bitcoin to bitcoin.  Once the money is sent to the vendor, it is out of our hands.

Ordering Process:
Indicate interest here and/or in a PM.  We'll contact you with a bitcoin payment address or wire transfer details.

More Pictures:

edited for typoes.  edited for reduced available quantity as of March 3, 2014 8:40p EST
Pages:
Jump to: