Pages:
Author

Topic: Closed - page 54. (Read 225519 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 321
December 22, 2017, 01:47:10 PM
So team will open spreadsheet after every 2 weeks for 1 campaign and they will start distribution tokens once all spreadhseet are open to everyone ?

hi, yes distribution will start after all spreadsheets will be checked.
Does Planned to check any spreadsheet after you open a spreadsheet on the blog? Or is this the last spreadsheet ?

Tomorrow we'll open blog spreadsheet.
I still don't have access to the spreadsheet, sir, the day is already ending. Maybe I'm using wrong link
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
December 21, 2017, 12:59:56 PM
So team will open spreadsheet after every 2 weeks for 1 campaign and they will start distribution tokens once all spreadhseet are open to everyone ?

Does Planned to check any spreadsheet after you open a spreadsheet on the blog? Or is this the last spreadsheet ?

Tomorrow we'll open blog spreadsheet.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
December 21, 2017, 12:08:48 PM

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
December 21, 2017, 12:00:47 PM
So Twitter and Facebook are open, only there are no counts?
Activity: 320
Merit: 104
December 21, 2017, 09:32:29 AM

i am wantting for this excellent time . hope as quickly as possible.
legendary
December 21, 2017, 04:33:49 AM

Activity: 448
Merit: 137
December 21, 2017, 12:17:29 AM
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
December 20, 2017, 07:44:47 PM
Hey guys, a bit of a feedback here regarding the form on your site. The colors were really a strain to my eyes. It was unpleasant trying to read things mainly because background and font were both in relatively bright colors.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
December 20, 2017, 04:45:23 PM
when will the gift program be distributed?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
December 20, 2017, 03:16:34 PM
Hello , i like  to change my wallet , i need to send my new info now or after publishing the new sheet ?

Hi, please send info after spreadsheet will be published.

Hello, Frogman. Would you tell me the exact dates of the translation bounty spreadsheet and bounty signature spreadsheet? I'd like to know the dates so i'm ready to see if i have to change a eth address too.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
December 20, 2017, 12:00:08 PM
Hello , i like  to change my wallet , i need to send my new info now or after publishing the new sheet ?

when the spreadsheets already publish to public, can you have specific time to do that. I think most activity will give me trust.
more activities will give us peace of mind so we do not think negatively, I hope every question here needs an answer from the manager and I assume it should. I really hope this platform can provide a good future.
legendary
December 20, 2017, 05:40:07 AM

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
December 20, 2017, 03:31:44 AM
Wow, Seem Like This Project Verry Promise i will followow, already read the roadmap seem like this project will succes in time
Success but they dont give our bounty it almost 4 months to this icos and still they are counting the stakes now what a lazy team they have.
So your bounty not receiving yet? thats a slow process of distribution manager should be pointed out.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
December 20, 2017, 03:25:49 AM
Wow, Seem Like This Project Verry Promise i will followow, already read the roadmap seem like this project will succes in time
Success but they dont give our bounty it almost 4 months to this icos and still they are counting the stakes now. what a lazy team they have.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
December 19, 2017, 05:47:05 PM
Activity: 179
December 19, 2017, 10:28:28 AM
legendary
December 19, 2017, 08:21:02 AM
Any bounty hunter knows when the DEV will finalize the bounty sheets as i have seen the Twitter and Facebook spread sheet where the stakes are divided but yet no ATALNT token is shown in the sheets. when it will start?

The Bounty distribution will start after all the spreadsheets will be checked.
Activity: 1274
December 19, 2017, 07:51:51 AM
Any bounty hunter knows when the DEV will finalize the bounty sheets as i have seen the Twitter and Facebook spread sheet where the stakes are divided but yet no ATALNT token is shown in the sheets. when it will start?
legendary
December 19, 2017, 07:42:58 AM
Hello all. Any update about Atlant?

December 22, we'll publish Blog campaign spreadsheet.
legendary
December 19, 2017, 07:42:23 AM
Dear Bounty Campaign Participants,

As mentioned previously, we will post one campaign spreadsheet every two weeks, so that participants will be able to see the final counts, and also confirm their ETH addresses. 

The first spreadsheet which we posted was for the Facebook campaign, and we are now posting the Twitter campaign spreadsheet https://goo.gl/iuog8P.

Then, two weeks from now (Dec. 22, 2017), we will post the spreadsheet for the Blog campaign.

For all comments and suggestions related to the calculation of stakes, please PM Frogman on Bitcointalk https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/frogman-381115

Regards,

ATLANT Team

Whay about signature campaign when will you update the spreadsheet and give us a real date

December 22, we'll publish Blog campaign spreadsheet.
Pages:
Jump to: