Pages:
Author

Topic: Closed - page 51. (Read 225519 times)

Activity: 277
Merit: 10
January 02, 2018, 06:28:47 PM
Thank you everyone for your support.
Please be patient. After all spreadsheets will be checked by all bounty participants, token distribution will start.

When I look at the Blog contest participants list I see I didn't get any stakes. There isn't anything filled in, not even 0.
The only think filled in is '-'
Think you forgot our stakes?

@ bounty manager
Can you please check why we didnt receive any stakes
Thanks in advance 

Please where is the spreadsheet for blog bounty? I have not seen any spreadsheet for any bounty?
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
January 02, 2018, 11:23:45 AM
Please be patient. After all spreadsheets will be checked by all bounty participants, token distribution will start.

When I look at the Blog contest participants list I see I didn't get any stakes. There isn't anything filled in, not even 0.

@ bounty manager
Thanks in advance 

Hi, Happy new year.

Could you please provide the link to your article.

Hello and a happy new year.
Our article is at https://www.cryptopoint.nl/atlant
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
January 02, 2018, 08:14:00 AM
Personally I think this took way too long than it should've been. There should be extra payment for such latency. Right?

In normal world yes but not in crypto. From what I see you have to be happy if you get paid at all. Changing terms during campaigns and after, smaller rewards and delayed in time payments are common these days in bounty campaigns. Crypto is still wild west and we have to learn how to not get scammed. Which is hard because cryptocurrencies are still safe heaven for scammers.

Hi, we haven't changed any terms, and are consistent with what we stated before.

Bounty distribution will start after all spreadsheets will be checked.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
January 02, 2018, 07:55:30 AM

@ bounty manager
Thanks in advance 

Hi, Happy new year.

Could you please provide the link to your article.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
January 02, 2018, 05:34:07 AM
Personally I think this took way too long than it should've been. There should be extra payment for such latency. Right?

In normal world yes but not in crypto. From what I see you have to be happy if you get paid at all. Changing terms during campaigns and after, smaller rewards and delayed in time payments are common these days in bounty campaigns. Crypto is still wild west and we have to learn how to not get scammed. Which is hard because cryptocurrencies are still safe heaven for scammers.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
January 01, 2018, 12:01:21 PM

@ bounty manager
Thanks in advance 
Activity: 807
Merit: 522
January 01, 2018, 11:21:38 AM
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
January 01, 2018, 09:54:08 AM
Distribution is long way away. The spreadsheets are currently open one by one and thereafter there will be time to check and amend the stakes. once this process is finished then the distribution will start part by part!
Activity: 864
Merit: 260
January 01, 2018, 09:36:39 AM
Be patient, spreadsheets are gradually opened, it is happy. Soon we will receive long-awaited coins  Cool
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
January 01, 2018, 06:25:19 AM
when do they plan to distribute tokens? even in the tables there are no results yet

Read previous quotes and replies several times bounty manager has announced that token will be distributed after all spreadsheet has been checked.

Better to wait for sometime before they will distribute tokens from bounty otherwise price can drop to less than 100 satoshy, wait for good develop is the best way keep alive this project

This is obvious that people steel keep asking this same question:

"When we will be paid?"  because nobody has answered this question exactly.

They are keep saying that every two weeks will be new spreadsheet released but never said when exactly will be the payday.
So people keep asking this same question over and over again.

This bounty have closed on 31/10/2017, but today is 1/1/2018 till have not any update information about the token distribution, I think they need the certain day
about the payday now. 

already explained if all spreadsheets have been completed Dev said will start the distribution process so we wait this month hopefully Dev can keep his promise .
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
January 01, 2018, 05:14:01 AM
when do they plan to distribute tokens? even in the tables there are no results yet

Read previous quotes and replies several times bounty manager has announced that token will be distributed after all spreadsheet has been checked.

Better to wait for sometime before they will distribute tokens from bounty otherwise price can drop to less than 100 satoshy, wait for good develop is the best way keep alive this project

They are keep saying that every two weeks will be new spreadsheet released but never said when exactly will be the payday.

This bounty have closed on 31/10/2017, but today is 1/1/2018 till have not any update information about the token distribution, I think they need the certain day
about the payday now. 

Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
January 01, 2018, 03:37:29 AM

Great information even though belated. We are sincerely waiting for the tokens distribution. I am happy about the success of this project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
January 01, 2018, 03:26:15 AM

That is the fact. It is better for us to wait and give our support to frogman and the team as they are working on the platform. I just see it good when newbies come here and start asking about spreadsheet instead of reading previous messages all they are after is to increase their level of posting with same questions.
Activity: 322
December 31, 2017, 06:54:18 PM
Keep this as record
Activity: 322
December 31, 2017, 06:33:56 PM
Storing purpose for later read
Activity: 238
+ + +
December 31, 2017, 06:19:20 PM
When will the payments begin? Where can I see the counted number of tokens
for twitter and facebook? In those tables that I have only bids.
Activity: 462
December 31, 2017, 12:59:36 PM
I hope we are to be patient, waiting for the promise of frogman to all the spreadsheets to open.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
December 29, 2017, 09:36:19 PM

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
December 29, 2017, 06:26:50 PM

Activity: 378
December 29, 2017, 04:35:12 PM

Pages:
Jump to: