Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] - page 3. (Read 20898 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 254
KaShopping PH - Affiliated with Shopee Philippines
August 14, 2017, 03:22:09 AM

Sorry for looking after others? We represent trustworthy reviewers and basically "work" for the rest of the community members. Anything that could possibly lead to stolen goods or an eventually failing method as I pointed above is worth mentioning for others to know.

I think you're right better reveal it and user will identify who telling the truth as I found another seller that sell almost the same method for much lower price https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/only-575autobuy-adobe-cc-2017-all-software-2085988

I'm not sure who is the original but if this one or this one. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/vouched-adobe-cc-2017-all-software-2011896
They are both newbie when they posted the product almost same time..not sure if they are the same person and this is just part of his marketing to sell as it was sold almost the same price. Im not accusing anyone here
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007
August 14, 2017, 02:00:28 AM
@btcton

sorry I can't give more vouch, 1 vouch is enough to proof the method is working. Less copy less leak.

Not asking for a vouch as much as I am wondering if this is similar to any of the other methods that are already being sold around these forums. The more people that use the method, the more likely it is that the method will stop working due to the nature of the Adobe licensing behind it. If the key needed for the product to work gets revoked, then everyone from all the sellers gets screwed assuming that the methods are, indeed, similar and share a common component which, from my experience, is very likely.

He sent me vouch, and here is my review.
Yes, this method really works and easy to implement
He also got screenshot if you getting hard to follow the text instructions but I think you don't need that.
Yes it's lifetime and legit as I don't see any crack or hack process during installation.
I tried to install Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, lightroom, Acrobat and Premier on my machine and everything work fine.
My machine is 64bit windows 7 but I think even other machine or OS like Mac this method will work as long your machine is under Adobe CC system requirements.

Have you tried other Adobe CC methods? If so, how do they compare to this one?

What I am most worried about is that all that this seller might have done is bought the same method from another seller and is now simply reselling it at a loss for a quantity gain to make profit off someone else's work. If you hit me up with a PM or if OP decides to give me a vouch, I can confirm or deny this. I do not like promoting someone selling what could be considered a stolen good and think there is a high chance this could be from one of the other sellers I might have vouched for.

Yes, i tried other adobe cc method, but not sure which one you're saying maybe PM to me....from another method I tried they quite similar method but they both working the magic...I don't want to link the other seller on this seller for their own good...as vouch reviewer our task is to make sure their method is working and proof that...if steal or not...i think thats their problem cause we don't know whose the original...

Sorry for looking after others? We represent trustworthy reviewers and basically "work" for the rest of the community members. Anything that could possibly lead to stolen goods or an eventually failing method as I pointed above is worth mentioning for others to know.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
August 14, 2017, 01:08:55 AM
Have Adobe Acrobat included?

Yes it has Adobe Acrobat for complete software list check from here.
http://www.adobe.com/mena_en/creativecloud/catalog/desktop.html

@Everyone,
Sold another copy, 5 left and we return to $50 orignal price.

http://buxlister.com/stockphotos/upload/2017/08/14/20170814045801-27ca25b9.jpg
Activity: 24
August 13, 2017, 12:11:51 PM
Have Adobe Acrobat included?
August 13, 2017, 09:12:04 AM
another sold thru paypal..4 copies sold...6 left and it change to $50 orig price.
August 13, 2017, 04:12:40 AM
So will we get all Adobe CC updates 2017 and onwards?

yes using creative cloud, you can upgrade the version to the most recent.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Go Big or Go Home
August 13, 2017, 02:54:43 AM
So will we get all Adobe CC updates 2017 and onwards?
August 13, 2017, 02:05:12 AM
@btcton

sorry I can't give more vouch, 1 vouch is enough to proof the method is working. Less copy less leak.

@sabx01

thanks for follow review and explanation.

to Everyone.
already sold 3 copies 7 left and the price will be back to $50

image proof:
August 12, 2017, 12:09:41 AM

He also got screenshot if you getting hard to follow the text instructions but I think you don't need that.
Yes it's lifetime and legit as I don't see any crack or hack process during installation.
I tried to install Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, lightroom, Acrobat and Premier on my machine and everything work fine.
My machine is 64bit windows 7 but I think even other machine or OS like Mac this method will work as long your machine is under Adobe CC system requirements.

What I am most worried about is that all that this seller might have done is bought the same method from another seller and is now simply reselling it at a loss for a quantity gain to make profit off someone else's work. If you hit me up with a PM or if OP decides to give me a vouch, I can confirm or deny this. I do not like promoting someone selling what could be considered a stolen good and think there is a high chance this could be from one of the other sellers I might have vouched for.

Yes, i tried other adobe cc method, but not sure which one you're saying maybe PM to me....from another method I tried they quite similar method but they both working the magic...I don't want to link the other seller on this seller for their own good...as vouch reviewer our task is to make sure their method is working and proof that...if steal or not...i think thats their problem cause we don't know whose the original...
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007
August 11, 2017, 11:58:28 PM

August 11, 2017, 02:17:32 PM
How is this possible lifetime activation whereas they charge now annually??
I can't share you here the details, What is the sense of selling the method if share it.
Vouch Reviewer already agreed its a lifetime cause no expiration date.
Yes adobe cc is subscription base but if you use this method, in some instance the subscription time or expiration was gone..I don't see any expiration date on the license...and all the software under Adobe CC you can install or update..without issue
August 10, 2017, 06:30:54 AM
another sold copy using Paypal again Cheesy, Hope they vouch here.

Image proof:
August 10, 2017, 03:00:53 AM
I can't share you here the details, What is the sense of selling the method if share it.
Vouch Reviewer already agreed its a lifetime cause no expiration date.
Activity: 1101
Merit: 500
August 10, 2017, 02:44:16 AM
August 10, 2017, 02:33:33 AM
another sold copy using Paypal again Cheesy, Hope they vouch here.
August 10, 2017, 12:01:04 AM
Thanks sold 1 copy paid via PayPal on my Autobuy.  Grin
hope you can vouch.
August 09, 2017, 10:05:17 AM
I want to buy. but not with bitcoin. paypal accept ?
i added paypal on my autobuy....you can buy from there.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
August 09, 2017, 09:16:58 AM
I want to buy. but not with bitcoin. paypal accept ?
August 09, 2017, 04:55:08 AM

Thanks for the review
August 09, 2017, 04:52:17 AM

Pages:
Jump to: