Pages:
Author

Topic: Closed - page 8. (Read 27262 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
October 27, 2017, 08:49:50 AM
I am waiting for the fourth quarter of the year, when Mobile data browser might be released as the roadmap mentioned. Please keep up your good work, devs.
Activity: 714
Merit: 105
October 27, 2017, 08:42:10 AM
For who find this project interesting:
ATM you can buy 2500 BCPT for 1 ETH, and this is much lower than 50% bonus in first round of pre-sale (1500 for 1ETH) and lower than private sale (2000 for 1ETH)
https://etherdelta.com/#BCPT-ETH
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
October 27, 2017, 08:34:37 AM
Hi BlockMason Team,

Quick question: how would investors make money off of the token given that it is a utility token? Like - naturally as an investor, I would want to invest in something that is going to be the best bang for the buck. That said, if these tokens are just essentially entries to the "highway" of the blockchain credit infrastructure, wouldn't the tokens have to always stay at a relatively low price point to encourage people to use said highway? Will the market for the tokens govern the future price? If so, could this theoretically price people out of the credit highway if it became extremely popular? That would then defeat the purpose of BlockMason Credit Protocol, no?

I would like to invest more, however, if there will be a theoretical cap on how much this utility token held will go for, I am not sure how much money I really want to put into it. Sorry if I have a misunderstanding of how it works.

To sum up: how exactly will token holders make money in the future as BlockMason Credit Protocol becomes successful? Will the token price be manipulated to never go past a certain point - or could their be significant profits reaped in the future provided Block Mason's success goes as planned?

Thanks in advance,

CJ

What is the core value of your coin?
 BCPT produces transactions that power the Credit Protocol.  The tokens, when staked to applications built atop the protocol provide transaction capacity allowing those apps to run.  Without the token, the application would not have write access.

Why would the value increase over time?
  It would increase over time as demand rose for applications based on the Credit Protocol. As the protocol represents a scarce, desirable resource, backed by patent applications, copyright, and an ability and willingness to protect that intellectual property, an increase in value is very likely as credit recording on the blockchain becomes a standard use case.

Why would the value increase faster than BTC or ETH?
  The current price of the token represents the price of the protocol before developers and the public understand the full potential of credit recording. The value and use cases of BTC and ETH are already substantially known. As applications based on the protocol spread, developed by our team or by 3rd parties, the value of BCPT will likely rise faster than BTC or ETH as that information gap closes.
October 27, 2017, 08:33:23 AM
From BlackMason: "Friend In Debt offers a jurisdiction agnostic social platform for creating and settling debts with friends on the blockchain"
Also from W.P: "Friend in Debt - Our First Demonstration of the Credit Protocol"

My question:
Is FiD a sample to show how this protocol works or you want to develop your own practical social platform with debt tracking feature?

Both.  It's our first example of a working UCAC built on the protocol, but we also want to make it a big mainstream app that everyone in the world uses. 
October 27, 2017, 08:26:46 AM
Hi BlockMason Team,

Quick question: how would investors make money off of the token given that it is a utility token? Like - naturally as an investor, I would want to invest in something that is going to be the best bang for the buck. That said, if these tokens are just essentially entries to the "highway" of the blockchain credit infrastructure, wouldn't the tokens have to always stay at a relatively low price point to encourage people to use said highway? Will the market for the tokens govern the future price? If so, could this theoretically price people out of the credit highway if it became extremely popular? That would then defeat the purpose of BlockMason Credit Protocol, no?

I would like to invest more, however, if there will be a theoretical cap on how much this utility token held will go for, I am not sure how much money I really want to put into it. Sorry if I have a misunderstanding of how it works.

To sum up: how exactly will token holders make money in the future as BlockMason Credit Protocol becomes successful? Will the token price be manipulated to never go past a certain point - or could their be significant profits reaped in the future provided Block Mason's success goes as planned?

Thanks in advance,

CJ
Looks like devs leave bitcointalk and decide to be more active on telegram.
So I as an investor want to share my thoughts about the above argue.
BCPT is utility token with constant supply of 116,158,667, network benefits from low fee and it is not necessary equals low price for BCPT because like Ethereum platform fee could be a small fraction of BCPT also in some cases user stakes BCPT and I think therefore, a smaller amount is needed for the same amount of credit in the case of more expensive BCPT.
I think all (users, network, holders, developers) will benefit from more expensive BCPT.
October 27, 2017, 07:42:05 AM
"Now, however, BlockMason has decided that all its future applications will be mobile only. "....
Read more from latest BlackMason's announcement:
https://announcements.blockmason.io/why-were-going-mobile/

Activity: 11
October 26, 2017, 01:16:32 PM
Hi BlockMason Team,

Thanks in advance,

CJ
October 25, 2017, 11:58:35 PM
today I'm here to tell you that the new version of Friend in Debt is in the final stages ....
https://announcements.blockmason.io/its-alive-friend-in-debt/
 Smiley
October 20, 2017, 02:11:55 PM
From BlackMason: "Friend In Debt offers a jurisdiction agnostic social platform for creating and settling debts with friends on the blockchain"
Also from W.P: "Friend in Debt - Our First Demonstration of the Credit Protocol"

My question:
Is FiD a sample to show how this protocol works or you want to develop your own practical social platform with debt tracking feature?
October 20, 2017, 01:42:11 PM
I don't know why the price is lower than pre-ico on ED, but I believe in this project and see it as an opportunity to buy more.
I investigate a little on Etherscan and found one or two big addresses that sell at this low. anyway investors could profit from this low and hold more BCPT for their friends in debt  Grin
October 19, 2017, 10:57:24 AM
BlockMason recognizes the need for low cost and easy to use marketplaces where Credit Protocol token holders can buy tokens if they find they need more for their projects and sell excess when they are oversupplied. Recognizing this need, BlockMason would like to support efforts to get the token listed on additional secondary markets. We hope these listings will make it easier, more secure and cheaper to acquire the tokens you need for your projects or to sell unneeded tokens. 

We will update everyone as soon as we have more news on exchanges.
Activity: 131
-
October 19, 2017, 09:15:58 AM
time to bring this baby to some exchanges like nova, topia, coinexchange.
Activity: 118
Merit: 11
October 18, 2017, 09:15:52 AM
Here's a step by step guide to setting up a wallet and buying BlockMason tokens: https://getcrypto.info/blockmason/
Activity: 45
October 17, 2017, 01:50:27 PM
I would love to buy more BCPT now. But transacting on Ether Delta remains a big challenge. The interface insn't friendly.

In coinmarketcap no list.
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak
October 17, 2017, 12:11:36 PM
I would love to buy more BCPT now. But transacting on Ether Delta remains a big challenge. The interface insn't friendly.
October 17, 2017, 06:17:16 AM
where is exchange? how to buy more?
tradable at "https://etherdelta.com/#BCPT-ETH" buy below ICO price.
Activity: 28
October 17, 2017, 06:12:07 AM
BCPT develops huge steps without any advertising. determined long term hold. Next step listing top exchange
October 16, 2017, 10:56:08 AM
where is exchange? how to buy more?
October 16, 2017, 02:01:36 AM
Great news, this is one of the best ICO i have seen in 2017, just hold and buy more.
I think many want to buy at last minutes but by this decision they lost a good opportunity to by at low.
And about telegram groups, I know that there is a regional restriction based on phone number, so please send all importants in different channels.   
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...
October 16, 2017, 01:53:00 AM
Congratulations on the conclusion of your token sale. Unfortunately I cannot join your telegram (seems like I was banned but I don't know why).
Pages:
Jump to: