Pages:
Author

Topic: Closed - page 9. (Read 27262 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 100
October 15, 2017, 11:40:14 PM
http://announcements.blockmason.io/credit-protocol-token-sale-finishes/

BlockMason is proud to announce the conclusion of the Credit Protocol token sale. The remaining tokens were purchased by STI Group based in Hong Kong. BlockMason Co-Founder Michael Chin has been in close touch with them and was able to present our vision for the future of the Credit Protocol, a detailed technical walkthrough of our upcoming mainnet deployment of the protocol, and behind-the-scenes legal work to protect our intellectual property through patents and licenses. Through this STI was convinced that BCPTs represent a scare resource for developers going forward.

The end of the token sale represents a welcome change in priorities at BlockMason. Going forward we’re excited to give our full attention to the Credit Protocol and growing BlockMason the company as a leader in the blockchain space.

As we’ve previously announced the Credit Protocol and the beta version of Friend in Debt are nearly ready to go live on the mainnet. The auditing of the protocol is being handled by Roy Blankman who we just hired. Roy is also heavily involved in Bamboo and working closely with Yoichi Hirai of the Ethereum Foundation.

We have other projects in the pipeline as well. BlockMason is currently developing a standalone DApp browser which we will release for free and open source to the Ethereum community. We are also in the planning stages of writing additional UCACs for the Credit Protocol, some of which we previously hadn’t thought of and give an even more unique vision of what the Credit Protocol can be used for.

We’d like to thank all customers who participated in the Credit Protocol token sale and would like to let everyone know that we will provide technical support to all things Credit Protocol related at via email at [email protected]
October 12, 2017, 07:11:05 PM
http://announcements.blockmason.io/company-news-october-12-2017/

BlockMason has hired Roy Blankman as a consultant.
Roy graduated from the University of Michigan summa cum laude with a degree in Electrical Engineering and then entered Caltech on an Engineering and Applied Sciences Division Fellowship, from which he dropped out to work in the private sector. Prior to working in the blockchain space Roy worked as a machine learning consultant. He has found himself working more and more on Ethereum related blockchain projects and is happy to join the BlockMason team, consulting on projects that are more than just pie-in-the-sky ideas but will actually work with today's technology. His primary focuses will be smart contract prototyping, auditing, off-chain solutions, security, and proposals to formalize and solidify the blockchain ecosystem. Roy’s Github

Mainnet Deployment Schedule
Our plans to release the Credit Protocol onto the mainnet have changed. Instead of releasing it at the end of Q4 2017, we will be deploying the first version onto the mainnet within the next two weeks. While it should be considered a prototype, and will be upgraded rapidly to increase protocol and token functionality, all behavior related to token staking will be secure. As time has gone by and our solidity development experience has increased and with our preference for top quality developers, we believe we can increase the speed of the entire project's roadmap. Expect more good news on this front. Watch the progress live on our github:

Mobile DApp Browser
BlockMason has decided to build and release a standalone mobile Ethereum DApp browser. The current options for mobile DApp browsers are lacking, so we have decided to take the lead and release our own browser to fill this large need. It will be available on both iOS and Android. We are currently working on it in-house, but plan to hire a developer specifically for this task. Job Post.

Friend In Debt
With mainnet deployment and the mobile DApp browser problem solved Friend in Debt will work on your phone. We’re excited to be moving this along a lot faster than anticipated and will use this opportunity not only to debt our friends, but as a demonstration of the ease of launching a mobile DApp on the Credit Protocol.
Activity: 714
Merit: 105
October 12, 2017, 06:42:21 AM
It seems that Blockmason ICO is stalled on the last tokens that are not being sold. I blame this to the ICO structure - when there are large bonuses and some people got 50%, there is really no incentive to buy now. And no incentive to buy more, if you already invested. When ICOs have large bonuses, probably late investors are better off waiting for exchanges.
I have been in different ICO, more or less are the same as CP, at this moment the only last tire remains and investors have more than 2 weeks to buy them, you can see most of them will be sold in last days cuz investors like to keep their coins in hand specially when a possible hard fork is on the way.
BCPT is one of the best investment opportunity available right now.
October 12, 2017, 06:15:20 AM
2 questions

1. When the crowdsale ends ?
2. Are BCPT trasferrable now (I want to send some tokens to friend )

It will either end when it sells out or on November 1st.  The tokens will be transferable when the sale ends.

hi, With the unsold coins that will happen?

Unsold tokens go to BlockMason and will be sold at a later date.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
October 12, 2017, 06:12:41 AM
2 questions

It will either end when it sells out or on November 1st.  The tokens will be transferable when the sale ends.

hi, With the unsold coins that will happen?
October 11, 2017, 07:30:54 PM
2 questions

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...
October 11, 2017, 07:21:04 PM
It seems that Blockmason ICO is stalled on the last tokens that are not being sold. I blame this to the ICO structure - when there are large bonuses and some people got 50%, there is really no incentive to buy now. And no incentive to buy more, if you already invested. When ICOs have large bonuses, probably late investors are better off waiting for exchanges.
Activity: 32
October 11, 2017, 07:18:16 PM
2 questions

Activity: 1
October 09, 2017, 12:02:17 PM
Jaxx Announces the Forthcoming Addition of BlockMason to the Jaxx Wallet

9th October 2017 – Decentral Community Space – TORONTO – Decentral Inc, home of the Jaxx Blockchain Interface and the Decentral Community announced today that the BlockMason token, BCPT, will be integrated and available in the Jaxx ecosystem shortly.

“By integrating the tokens of exciting, new projects like the Credit Protocol, Jaxx is positioning itself to lead the way for the expansion of public-facing blockchain applications,” said Anthony Di Iorio, cofounder of Ethereum and CEO of Jaxx. “The Credit Protocol is a fundamental building block for the next phase of the blockchain economy and Jaxx is proud to serve a vital role in the development of that ecosystem.”

CPT holders may use their tokens to power applications of their own development, or in applications developed by other companies. BlockMason itself has recently released their first application built atop the Credit Protocol, Friend in Debt. While the Credit Protocol is a versatile platform for developers to build any variety of credit recording application, Friend in Debt is a simple and powerful program for tracking social debts among friends. Unlike Venmo, a centralized competitor, Friend in Debt is not restricted by borders, currency, or banking, and adds the ability to keep balances outstanding in addition to spot settlement. Its beta version is already deployed for public vetting on the testnet for anyone with a Metamask supported browser.

About Jaxx:

Jaxx is a multi-token blockchain wallet that provides a unified experience across 8 platforms and devices including Windows, Apple and Linux desktops, Apple and Android mobile devices and tablets, as well as a Google Chrome extension. The Jaxx wallet enables crypto-to-crypto buying and selling with frictionless in-wallet conversion. Users are always in control of their keys and Jaxx neither holds nor has access to customer funds. Driven by design and user experience and built with simplicity in mind, Jaxx’s mission is to become the interface to the blockchain world.

About BlockMason

BlockMason is a world-class developer of blockchain-based technology, whose products include the Foundation Protocol, the Credit Protocol, and Friend in Debt. Their mission is enriching the dapp ecosystem with secure and functional apps that are both immediately usable and possess the capacity to fundamentally transform our daily lives. Learn more about BlockMason at – https://blockmason.io Read the Credit Protocol Whitepaper at – http://blockmason.io/cp-whitepaper/  Contact Email: [email protected]

http://decentral.ca/jaxx-announces-addition-blockmason-jaxx-wallet/
October 09, 2017, 04:44:36 AM
https://blockmason.io/projects/ico/ do not work very well, how could I find real values? how many token remain?

thanks get it, that was my fault.
October 09, 2017, 04:31:56 AM
https://blockmason.io/projects/ico/ do not work very well, how could I find real values? how many token remain?

October 09, 2017, 04:23:17 AM
October 07, 2017, 05:10:31 PM
https://medium.com/@BlockMason/blockmasons-credit-protocol-token-sale-opens-to-public-at-long-last-dd5f57cd201c

BlockMason's Credit Protocol ICO will open to the public on Oct 8 at UTC 1600

This will be the last chance for everyone to get bonuses on the tokens they buy.  Join now!
October 07, 2017, 05:16:56 AM
Introducing The Credit Protocol w/ co-founder Timothy Galebach

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1wDzut3ynQ
Activity: 918
Merit: 1001
October 06, 2017, 12:28:07 AM
We will create a bounty thread in the coming days.  Thanks!

I am trying to find the bounty thread but I cannot find any. Can you link it to us please. Thank you
October 05, 2017, 05:07:24 PM
BlockMason Co-Founder Timothy Galebach was recently interviewed for a documentary being filmed about cryptocurrency by Andrew Levine the Community Liaison with Steemit Inc. 

Check out the video!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9ntxaWxEUI
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak
October 02, 2017, 06:53:08 PM
Many thanks to you all for assisting. I added the custom token as you instructed
and my BCPT reflected on my wallet.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak
October 02, 2017, 04:38:03 PM
Please, can someone give me answers here... I bought some B CPT tokens over 24 hrs now at the start of the sale. I transfer ETH for the transaction from my MEW wallet and expected the tokens I purchased to be sent into my wallet authomatically but that did not happen up till now. Please where or how can I locate my tokens.
October 02, 2017, 01:32:10 PM
IMPORTANT: If you’re not on the whitelist you must wait until Oct 8 at UTC 1600 to buy. Many people are sending Ether to the BlockMason sales contract. More than half of it is being rejected. This is because you MUST be on the whitelist to buy.

Also, we know that some individuals are selling hundreds of whitelist addresses. These are not safe. All whitelist addresses being sold can be stolen from, because the seller still has the private key. Do not buy these.

On a positive note, we are happy to announce that the allotted whitelist sale period was a success! Our early supporters were able to participate and most got the bonus they wanted. There will be an additional period to purchase tokens for whitelisted customers on Oct 6 at UTC 1600.

We’re preparing for the next phase of the sale which will be a short 2 day period where whitelisted customers can purchase an unlimited amount of tokens (up to the sale cap). This will be followed an opening of the sale to the public.

Here are the dates below:

Whitelist Unlimited Sale Starts Oct 6 at 1600 UTC.
Public Sale Starts Oct 8 at 1600 UTC.

Please be careful and don’t buy whitelisted addresses and watch out for scammers in chats. Our only sales contract is blockmason.eth don’t use anything else.
October 02, 2017, 01:30:54 PM
The whitelist sale is live now.  Please remember to only send ETH to blockmason.eth and read the terms and conditions before purchasing https://blockmason.io/projects/sale/
I bought some B CPT about 16 hours ago using MEW wallet but my purchased tokens have not reflected on my transaction wallet. Where can I find the Blockmason coins I bought?

You might have to add the details:
Contract Address:   https://etherscan.io/address/0x1c4481750daa5ff521a2a7490d9981ed46465dbd" class="ext-etheraddresslookup-link" target="_blank">0x1c4481750daa5ff521a2a7490d9981ed46465dbdToken Decimals:    18

You can also check with your address using the balanceOf function on this page https://etherscan.io/address/0x1c4481750daa5ff521a2a7490d9981ed46465dbd#readContract
Pages:
Jump to: