Pages:
Author

Topic: (Closed) - page 4. (Read 31914 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 06:20:34 AM
As I understand it, the project will be successful, unfortunately the link to your site was blocked and I cannot see it, but your road map is impressive
Try to use VPN, maybe cryptos are restricted in your country
You know what, VPN worked well for me, now I can use the site. I would like to join, but I’m in doubts yet. Will participate as soon as it will be possible
Yeah, the project still lack of attention from potential investors, good marketing would help, and as soon as you start promoting your project, you will get a lot of newcomers
Everybody is talking about the website, but I can’t find its link. Can you help me?
Yes, sure, here is the link: https://ico.cryptopay.me/
Activity: 280
June 14, 2018, 06:00:22 AM
As I understand it, the project will be successful, unfortunately the link to your site was blocked and I cannot see it, but your road map is impressive
You know what, VPN worked well for me, now I can use the site. I would like to join, but I’m in doubts yet. Will participate as soon as it will be possible
Yeah, the project still lack of attention from potential investors, good marketing would help, and as soon as you start promoting your project, you will get a lot of newcomers
Everybody is talking about the website, but I can’t find its link. Can you help me?
Activity: 238
June 14, 2018, 05:39:25 AM
Activity: 621
Merit: 250
June 14, 2018, 05:32:53 AM
You have promised to run the card service and the services already going on, it's fine but I have a question how much is secure to use your card? Where can I see card fees? If my money is stolen by using your card who compensation? Don't mind about my question it's only my query. Just I have doubt something so I asked those. I would like to use your card but I need all answer before use it. Smiley

We are now in the process of switching to a new card issuer, so the card orders are not available at the moment. Although our platform is now 100% ready to incorporate a new programme technicalwise, there are some legal procedures with our new card issuers left to be followed before the launch. Cards should become available by the end of Q2 2018. We want to make our new card programme even better and make sure the cards are working perfectly prior to going live.
Please stay tuned, we will notify you about any changes! We will be able to provide you with more details once our new card programme is launched.
June 14, 2018, 05:24:39 AM
Do you plan to repeat the transfer of the tokens by airdrop? Or they can only be purchased on stock exchanges? If so, at what dates will this occur?

At the moment we are not planning to carry out an airdrop. Our CPAY tokens can be bought on HitBTC (https://hitbtc.com/CPAY-to-ETH) or IDEX (https://idex.market/eth/cpay). We have also started our new Bounty program recently: https://ico.cryptopay.me/bounty/  Let us know if you’d like more information about that.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
June 14, 2018, 05:20:52 AM
You have promised to run the card service and the services already going on, it's fine but I have a question how much is secure to use your card? Where can I see card fees? If my money is stolen by using your card who compensation? Don't mind about my question it's only my query. Just I have doubt something so I asked those. I would like to use your card but I need all answer before use it. Smiley
Activity: 252
June 14, 2018, 05:12:29 AM
Activity: 280
June 14, 2018, 05:03:58 AM
Activity: 252
June 14, 2018, 04:55:53 AM
Why is it blocked? As for me everything working fine.
Activity: 126
June 14, 2018, 04:29:54 AM
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
June 14, 2018, 04:23:56 AM
Do you plan to repeat the transfer of the tokens by airdrop? Or they can only be purchased on stock exchanges? If so, at what dates will this occur?
Activity: 182
June 14, 2018, 04:21:59 AM
I believe you guys will have a soft cap since your team looks very perspective with all of this professionals
The projects connected with the exchanging in the last time and however were always very popular with community and always attracted good interest. I think this project not an exception.
Exchange are a daily necessity for today's crypto society, only serious people dealing with it, and especially it’s more convenient with Cryptopay, hopefully this will be a good step for future solutions.
And as plastic card on these crypto. A lot of people are now interested in making money on crypto. This also extends the range of users of the platform
This is a very popular direction now. I am personally acquainted with dozens of people who are engaged in such activities. I am thinking of doing it. I will choose your platform for sure.
Activity: 224
June 14, 2018, 03:57:39 AM
I believe you guys will have a soft cap since your team looks very perspective with all of this professionals
The projects connected with the exchanging in the last time and however were always very popular with community and always attracted good interest. I think this project not an exception.
Exchange are a daily necessity for today's crypto society, only serious people dealing with it, and especially it’s more convenient with Cryptopay, hopefully this will be a good step for future solutions.
And as plastic card on these crypto. A lot of people are now interested in making money on crypto. This also extends the range of users of the platform
June 14, 2018, 03:41:18 AM

Please note our ICO was finished in October 2017. The soft cap was 1 million EUR, but we raised more funds. At the moment you can buy CPAY tokens on HitBTC or IDEX.
Activity: 210
June 14, 2018, 03:40:44 AM
June 14, 2018, 03:32:11 AM
It seems to be a good project although I still didn't read whitepaper, but as my first impression, I find it interested, since they already have a hard working team with community believing in them, also product looks good.

Hello! You can find our whitepaper here: https://ico.cryptopay.me/ico_cpay_wp.pdf
Please feel free to let us know if you require any further information.
Activity: 101
June 14, 2018, 03:19:38 AM
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 03:03:43 AM
I am delighted that the project aims to "build a foundation that will bridge the gap between the digital money world and the traditional financial world." Specifically ? Maybe this is one of the many projects that people expect. I think if you have a special way to engage the community, the project will be better supported.
Activity: 109
June 14, 2018, 02:58:38 AM
Activity: 238
June 14, 2018, 02:46:18 AM
It seems to be a good project although I still didn't read whitepaper, but as my first impression, I find it interested, since they already have a hard working team with community believing in them, also product looks good.
Yes, it is a good project indeed. Please find time to go through the whitepaper so you will find out more about it.
Pages:
Jump to: