Pages:
Author

Topic: closed - page 11. (Read 164714 times)

Activity: 525
Merit: 500
..yeah
April 09, 2014, 09:02:05 AM
My btc are still frozen.. any news?
Activity: 556
April 09, 2014, 08:19:22 AM
My lite coins are unfortunately still frozen  Sad
Has anyone's litecoins been unfrozen yet?

unless kumala finds a way to inject new funds into the company we have no chance to get anything back. with the revenues generated by the trades in the exchange we might get everything back in year 2050
If you want a chance at recovery START TRADING!

I agree 100%. Wished I had been left with something to trade with.

exactly!! do you think I'm going to bring more coins and start trading on vircurex after they froze me over 40 btc??
that's why I proposed to kumala to find a way to refund at least 50% of the frozen coins (in a fairly proportional way this time) and provide incentives in terms of lower fees to those affected so they can resume trading and trade even more than before on vircurex
legendary
Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000
April 08, 2014, 09:15:50 PM
My lite coins are unfortunately still frozen  Sad

unless kumala finds a way to inject new funds into the company we have no chance to get anything back. with the revenues generated by the trades in the exchange we might get everything back in year 2050

I agree 100%. Wished I had been left with something to trade with.
Activity: 516
CAT.EX Exchange
April 08, 2014, 08:05:39 PM

Or another BTC bull run like in 2013.
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
April 08, 2014, 07:55:45 PM

April 08, 2014, 01:13:02 PM

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
April 08, 2014, 10:53:30 AM
April 07, 2014, 06:09:23 PM
Can NOT place Buy orders on the QRK/BTC Pair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This Sell seems to be screwing everthing up 3.4287   0.00003425   0.0001

Support is A.W.O.L.

Throw me a bone FFS.
OK the QRK/BTC pair is trading again.
If you fixed it? Thanks.
Activity: 7
April 07, 2014, 10:37:58 AM
how we can find the address of this company which owns site vircurex.com? From http://whois.domaintools.com/vircurex.com there shows no name property. Hidden like information. Let us who have blocked funds to organize and find him and do a collective's case to court in China.
see and this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=140700.new#new
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=530306.new#new
April 06, 2014, 09:16:17 PM
Can NOT place Buy orders on the QRK/BTC Pair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This Sell seems to be screwing everthing up 3.4287   0.00003425   0.0001

Support is A.W.O.L.

Throw me a bone FFS.
Activity: 20
April 04, 2014, 03:05:35 PM
I have over 40 btc between LTC and BTC. really sucks, I had deposited 14 bitcoin between the 19th and the 20th.

I guess there's always someone worse off, my condolences.
April 04, 2014, 01:38:46 PM
I have over 40 btc between LTC and BTC. really sucks, I had deposited 14 bitcoin between the 19th and the 20th.
legendary
Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000
April 04, 2014, 01:12:06 PM
I have 10.99274015 BTC and all of it still frozen. On the one hand, I'm happy people with smaller balances are getting paid and that this isn't completely hopeless. On the other hand, I think this distribution system they have is awful and unfair, since I have a larger balance I might be stuck without seeing a satoshi for who knows how long (if I ever see anything). I urge Vircurex to reconsider this system and make every effort to pay everyone back ASAP. I would appreciate at least a few % of my balance as a gesture if nothing else.

Has anyone got a substantial amount of Btc or Ltc unfrozen?  That is the question of the day. I had a teenie bit of btc left alone but it was not even enought to transfer out after fees.
Activity: 342
Merit: 250
April 04, 2014, 01:03:18 PM
I have 10.99274015 BTC and all of it still frozen. On the one hand, I'm happy people with smaller balances are getting paid and that this isn't completely hopeless. On the other hand, I think this distribution system they have is awful and unfair, since I have a larger balance I might be stuck without seeing a satoshi for who knows how long (if I ever see anything). I urge Vircurex to reconsider this system and make every effort to pay everyone back ASAP. I would appreciate at least a few % of my balance as a gesture if nothing else.
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
April 04, 2014, 12:30:02 PM
It's very nice to see a thread that's still active about this topic... Everything else I find is from March (including the Reddit post.)

Vircurex always served me well in the past, so I decided to deposit 5 BTC because I was planning on making a big DOGE investment since the prices were going down so far... Little did I know that the Exchange was battling insolvency and had frozen my wallet 3 days later.

Obviously it's just money, but it really makes me depressed whenever I think about it; this is more than half of my total assets in cryptocurrency and I've always been so careful in the past.

I know one of the biggest no-no's is to keep  your coins on an exchange for an extended period of time, but boy did I get unlucky since I only had them there for 3 days and was about to cash out.

I feel as though I'm kinda stuck in the middle as well, since Vircurex is paying out to the biggest and smallest players first.

I am very very happy to see at least some activity going on though, the fact that some of you guys were paid out in the past couple of days gives me some hope for myself.

I've sent two emails to their support but have received no reply so far, I also sent the owner a PM on this forum today.

I'd just like some kind of response to keep my spirits up. :\

Same story over here....
Activity: 20
April 04, 2014, 11:48:38 AM
It's very nice to see a thread that's still active about this topic... Everything else I find is from March (including the Reddit post.)

Vircurex always served me well in the past, so I decided to deposit 5 BTC because I was planning on making a big DOGE investment since the prices were going down so far... Little did I know that the Exchange was battling insolvency and had frozen my wallet 3 days later.

Obviously it's just money, but it really makes me depressed whenever I think about it; this is more than half of my total assets in cryptocurrency and I've always been so careful in the past.

I know one of the biggest no-no's is to keep  your coins on an exchange for an extended period of time, but boy did I get unlucky since I only had them there for 3 days and was about to cash out.

I feel as though I'm kinda stuck in the middle as well, since Vircurex is paying out to the biggest and smallest players first.

I am very very happy to see at least some activity going on though, the fact that some of you guys were paid out in the past couple of days gives me some hope for myself.

I've sent two emails to their support but have received no reply so far, I also sent the owner a PM on this forum today.

I'd just like some kind of response to keep my spirits up. :\
Activity: 199
Merit: 110
April 04, 2014, 05:53:46 AM
All the guys you bought from are basically the bagholders?

Is that aimed at those of us getting withdrawals out now? Err... well, basically, someone is always going to be. I put in Doge on the 19th to convert to BTC, and tried to withdraw immediately, and found I couldn't. Eventually got half out, and a second transfer simply failed. That second transfer was sent through yesterday. Bit late, and with a lot of wear and tear on my nerves, but glad to have it.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
April 03, 2014, 05:51:40 PM
All the guys you bought from are basically the bagholders?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
April 03, 2014, 02:18:32 PM
My stuck transaction of 11k DGC got released as well. Just received the coins. Made a huge loss on the ltc/dgc price but it's better than nothing.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062
One coin to rule them all
April 03, 2014, 11:23:40 AM
I had 0.138 BTC stuck in a tx, they where released today and I also received an email from custommer service as well.

I had no LTC or other types of alts stuck at them.
Pages:
Jump to: