Pages:
Author

Topic: closed - page 9. (Read 164712 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
May 03, 2014, 11:55:08 PM
I lost 184LTC in Vircurex, i have tried to send mail to customer service but it was returned. Looks like Vircurex isn't going to response or communicate with your customers.

If the administrator is in Bitcointalk and watching this thread, i would like give some suggestion,

1. You added some new coins trading, but there is no any marketing activities. You should let more people know and come to Vircurex to trade. I don't see any help after you added new coins.
2. Pls use my coins to bet if you really have no confident to continue, the price fall much sine you frozen my coin (100>64RMB), if you sell frozen coins at that time and buy back now, i believe you recover your lost coins.  Please, i don't want you die and lost my coins totally.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
May 03, 2014, 11:44:42 PM
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Time is on our side, yes it is!
April 30, 2014, 08:20:44 PM
Damn I hate to read people losing coins and this is what I've just read.  I hope things get sorted out so people get their coins back.  I was hoping to use this site but will need to think about it more after I read more of this thread.
Activity: 516
CAT.EX Exchange
April 27, 2014, 10:54:47 PM
Vircurex, upgrade your PPC wallet before May 4. Protocol change ahead.
If you upgrade later than May 4 you have to redownload blockchain.
http://www.peercointalk.org/index.php?topic=2721.0
CAT.EX Exchange
April 24, 2014, 01:33:03 AM
Kumala,
If vircurex carries YAC I will trade my Yacoins on vircurex. YAC is the most developed scrypt-jane coin. When scrypt ASICs send scrypt coins to BTC's centralized mining way, scrypt-jane coins will become more popular. YAC has active developers who saved the coin from its early day troubles. After recent hardfork improvement it has become more secure. It is one of the more profitable coins to mine, especially for some nVidia cards. Please consider opening YAC/BTC.
Activity: 51
April 23, 2014, 11:08:06 AM
Activity: 25
April 23, 2014, 10:28:09 AM
So, is this exchage still viable?  Huh

I've been pretty angry regarding what Kumala did but now I'm just heartbroken.  All I did was move some coins into Vircurex to trade them in late March and couldn't get them back.  Kumala claimed there was a technical error he was fixing but then he froze (stole) them.  He promised to make up his losses without affecting user accounts then went back on his word.  He claimed he was fixing a technical withdrawal issue and stole those funds too.  That second lie costs me a lot of money and heartache.  Here's why:

My autistic son will be graduating from high school in June.  It has been such a long journey for us and we are very proud he has made it.  My wife and I asked him what he wanted as a graduation gift and he said he'd like a cruise to Alaska.  Normally we could never afford that trip but I had enough cryptocurrency to just swing it.  I tried to trade the coins on Vircurex so I could monetize them.  Instead, Kumala stole them from me.  I've tried everything to get him to return them and he won't even respond to me.  Monday, I saw Kumala unfroze .00026808 LTC of my total of 450 LTCs.  I guess I was fooling myself thinking somehow I may get my coins but now I know I won't.  My wife recently cancelled our trip and today I told my son we can't go because someone stole the money. He was heartbroken and I was humiliated.  I'm now selling all of my mining equipment in the hope of raising some cash for a more modest trip.

I don't need sympathy and I certainly don't need people telling me it's my own fault for trading on Vircurex.  I just want people to know (especially Kumala) that what he did had real consequences for people.  Does Kumala realize when he steals people's coins it could effect their lives? 

I'm beyond upset now.  I'm heartbroken that he could be so callous as to steal people's wealth with no regard to how he is hurting them.
Activity: 595
non può fare dump per sempre
April 20, 2014, 07:37:46 AM

no this exchange is dead

is impossible recover lost with 20 btc volume day
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092
April 19, 2014, 12:34:47 PM
So, is this exchage still viable?  Huh

With some major changes, yes. One would need to be increasing revenue by raising trade fees. At 0.2% it will take tens of years to recover the missing funds.
CAT.EX Exchange
April 19, 2014, 11:35:06 AM

If the fees can pay the bills, why not?

I think Vircurex should add more interesting new coins quickly. They are the revenue generator.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
cats love crypto | 911 truth @checktheevidence.com
April 19, 2014, 11:15:31 AM
legendary
Activity: 1020
Merit: 1000
April 16, 2014, 03:27:06 PM
Quote from email sent to [email protected] on Jan 3,2014 , still no clarification received

I have used the bitcoin address - 1N3vYYZ7ZkWEZ52wZ98kMkdC7bhh6CtyR1
given by you, for donation purposes.

So, I checked directly
https://blockchain.info/address/1N3vYYZ7ZkWEZ52wZ98kMkdC7bhh6CtyR1

to find someone donated me on 27 december 2013,but all the amount had
already been withdrawn,without any history on vircurex .

Are you using internal addresses for transaction or vircurex is n't
secure any more ?

Why such discrepancy on gross level is happening ?

Let me first state, all is secure and what you observe is absolutely correct. This has to do with how the Bitcoin (or most of the alt coins in fact) handle the wallet transaction.

The address we give you, 1N3vYYZ7ZkWEZ52wZ98kMkdC7bhh6CtyR1, is for you to deposit coins, thus we know, anything arriving on that address belongs to you, hence whenever we see a deposit on that address we credit this to your account with us.

Now let me explain to you how - on a very high level - the Bitcoin wallet works when a withdrawal is made from that wallet. When you send coins (in this case when we - the exchange - send any coins to anyone) the Bitcoin wallet will choose (sort of random) various previous incoming deposits and combine them into one outgoing transaction. There is no logical link between the deposits and the outgoing transactions. This is just how these wallets work. Which means when another user withdrew some coins, the wallet was using your previous incoming transaction to fund that outgoing transaction. Your account balances with us are NOT affected by this.

In other words, the outgoing transactions from your address address 1N3vYYZ7ZkWEZ52wZ98kMkdC7bhh6CtyR1 are of no concern or worries for you. You have an account balance in our database that reflects your account, hence all your deposits, all your trades, interest collected and withdrawals.  You can withdraw those amounts at any time to your private address.

In short, there is no link between the balance on the deposit address we gave your for deposits and your account balance.

And this is very much the same way any exchange out there operates.

I withdrew all funds, after such delayed response from customer support. I think my concern was right, delayed response meant something was wrong.
April 15, 2014, 03:04:09 PM

Please cry more. Thanks.  Grin

so?  are you happy?

nice

2 people are happy now about this situation

kumala and a moron like you

you must be proud!!!
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
April 15, 2014, 02:36:24 PM
They should be paying interest on frozen funds, yes?  I mean our frozen funds are what's keeping the site running...

Or do you think this will be taken into account during the "monthly allocation" on frozen funds?  

I doubt it...

i lost 165 ltc with this scammer

which interest?

day trading volume is about 20 btc

fee/day ia 0,04 btc

just for two coffee

vircurex is dead!!!!!

LOL.

I've tried to warn people of different scams. Whether you are stupid enough to not do your homework to find out if a company has problems and is legit is no one's responsiblity but yours.

Please cry more. Thanks.  Grin
Activity: 556
April 14, 2014, 11:29:48 AM
KUMALA answer these questions: how did you lose 100,000 ltc and 300 BTC in the last few months? where are they? why are they missing on top of the missing amount due the 2013 hack? has been there another HACK?? again???

ANSWER KUMALA.. ANSWER these simple questions!
Activity: 437
April 14, 2014, 11:01:29 AM
this looks not so good.. and what is with cryptostocks?

kumala=vircurex=cryptostock

hmmm looks bad - thx for the info

but cryptostocks is not directly concerned actually?

April 14, 2014, 10:38:02 AM

kumala=vircurex=cryptostock
Activity: 437
April 14, 2014, 10:29:59 AM
April 14, 2014, 06:15:54 AM
They should be paying interest on frozen funds, yes?  I mean our frozen funds are what's keeping the site running...

Or do you think this will be taken into account during the "monthly allocation" on frozen funds?  

I doubt it...

i lost 165 ltc with this scammer

which interest?

day trading volume is about 20 btc

fee/day ia 0,04 btc

just for two coffee

vircurex is dead!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1031
April 13, 2014, 05:30:44 PM
They should be paying interest on frozen funds, yes?  I mean our frozen funds are what's keeping the site running...

I doubt it...
Pages:
Jump to: