Pages:
Author

Topic: closed - page 30. (Read 164720 times)

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1031
January 25, 2014, 01:37:10 PM
I made a sell order for 5000 doge.

But after the order executed, in my history it shows the sell was for 4,999.99999152 doge. The 0.00000848 is still in my balance so nothing was lost or anything like that. Just wondering why there was a discrepancy from what I entered and what was actually executed.

There is no partial order left open so it completed. What happened exactly? Does this mean someone partially filled the order but what was left was too small to be left open? Why did your code not sell that last little bit?

I would focus your efforts elsewhere in this work.

Oh boy I feel this vircurex used to be pretty good but the withdrawal fee bothered me too much.

+1

I have 6+ BTC sitting in Vircurex for 15 days now and interest payments are still less than withdrawal fee (0.002 BTC). FRC withdraw
fee is so high that I can't withdraw my 8+ FRC at all! Many other coins I can't even sell because order value must be 0.0001 or higher,
fucking retarded shits! As soon I manage to withdraw all coins I'm not coming back, fuck you Vircurex!

So much rage...
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
January 25, 2014, 11:24:10 AM
Oh boy I feel this vircurex used to be pretty good but the withdrawal fee bothered me too much.

+1

I have 6+ BTC sitting in Vircurex for 15 days now and interest payments are still less than withdrawal fee (0.002 BTC). FRC withdraw
fee is so high that I can't withdraw my 8+ FRC at all! Many other coins I can't even sell because order value must be 0.0001 or higher,
fucking retarded shits! As soon I manage to withdraw all coins I'm not coming back, fuck you Vircurex!
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
January 24, 2014, 07:20:10 PM
Have you finally considered adding NXT?
Activity: 362
Merit: 250
January 24, 2014, 02:31:36 PM
I made a sell order for 5000 doge.

But after the order executed, in my history it shows the sell was for 4,999.99999152 doge. The 0.00000848 is still in my balance so nothing was lost or anything like that. Just wondering why there was a discrepancy from what I entered and what was actually executed.

There is no partial order left open so it completed. What happened exactly? Does this mean someone partially filled the order but what was left was too small to be left open? Why did your code not sell that last little bit?

legendary
January 24, 2014, 10:18:59 AM
Naive(?) question - can I exchange my PPC to LTC or BTC?
If so, how? I don't see where/how to do it. I only see "Buy/sell LTC".

Otherwise, if I sell my PPC - what do I get in return? BTC or USD/EU? They don't seem to trade USD/EU, so - what can I actually do other than to deposit/withdraw?

I can help you this weekend if you need walk through, but here are my thoughts:

Short answer is "yes."  You may need to trade PPC into BTC, and then BTC into LTC.  Not sure if the PPC/LTC markets have been disabled, or if you have to "enable" them.

I've mostly stuck to PPC/BTC and LTC/BTC trading myself.

Ok, figured it out now. thanks for the offer and sorry the hassle.

NP, glad to help. 

Hope you used my referral link Smiley
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
January 24, 2014, 10:18:18 AM

Otherwise, if I sell my PPC - what do I get in return? BTC or USD/EU? They don't seem to trade USD/EU, so - what can I actually do other than to deposit/withdraw?

Short answer is "yes."  You may need to trade PPC into BTC, and then BTC into LTC.  Not sure if the PPC/LTC markets have been disabled, or if you have to "enable" them.

Ok, figured it out now. thanks for the offer and sorry the hassle.
legendary
January 24, 2014, 09:44:11 AM

Activity: 32
January 24, 2014, 09:20:36 AM

Activity: 516
Merit: 500
CAT.EX Exchange
January 23, 2014, 11:28:19 PM
Anyone know about how much "interest" I would get on 1 Bitcoin?  I know it's not exact, of course, but a rough estimate is fine.  I'm trying to decide if I should invest $800+ into a single Bitcoin on Vircurex and sit on it awhile, or stick the money, I would invest into a Bitcoin, into my Credit Union Savings account @ 0.08% interest per quarter (every 3 months).

It's typically around 1% annually when I calculate it, so based on that, I'd recommend the bitcoin plan.

It's 0.35% per year in the last 5 days. Same as the Credit Union.

It's 0.9% per year in the last 7-8 days.
Activity: 1
January 23, 2014, 07:30:25 PM
Anyone using Vircurex API? Is it working? I only end up with nginx 403 errors!
Activity: 870
Trading will make me rich)
January 19, 2014, 11:39:35 PM
How about adding NXT? It has not bad volume @ bter, and that's just a begining!
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
January 18, 2014, 09:36:02 PM
I tried to withdraw 25.000.000 doge coins but was told that there is a daily withdraw limit of around 3.6 bitcoins daily for doge. I think thats way too low. I would need 5 days only to withdraw that amount here. Maybe you should change your script the way that you set a USD-Value for withdraw and all cryptocoins withdraw limit is calculated after that value then automatically. That way you dont have to run after all differen coin limits.

Rich people prolems...

Nice to have 25M doge to withdraw, haha.

PS, I bought the wrong cables for my 70" TV! waaaaaa!

25M Doge are 18BTC at the moment. I believe Doge was once way higher but thats not the case anymore...

Agreed, what's your point?  Do you believe you should be able to withdraw 18BTC easily with no limits?

Yes of course. Vircurex allows me to withdraw 100BTC per day but only 3.6BTC in DOGE.
legendary
January 18, 2014, 04:10:27 PM
I tried to withdraw 25.000.000 doge coins but was told that there is a daily withdraw limit of around 3.6 bitcoins daily for doge. I think thats way too low. I would need 5 days only to withdraw that amount here. Maybe you should change your script the way that you set a USD-Value for withdraw and all cryptocoins withdraw limit is calculated after that value then automatically. That way you dont have to run after all differen coin limits.

Rich people prolems...

25M Doge are 18BTC at the moment. I believe Doge was once way higher but thats not the case anymore...

Agreed, what's your point?  Do you believe you should be able to withdraw 18BTC easily with no limits?
legendary
January 18, 2014, 02:00:04 PM

Rich people prolems...

legendary
January 18, 2014, 12:01:41 PM

Rich people prolems...

legendary
January 18, 2014, 11:18:43 AM
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
January 16, 2014, 02:41:47 AM
Is anyone else having trading/withdraw issues at Vircurex?  When I log in and try to exchange from Dogecoin or Devcoin to BTC, I get weird text in some of the text fields.  When I try to withdraw my coins, I get similar weird text in some of the fields and the Withdraw button doesn't work.  Any idea what is going on and why?  Any idea when it will be fixed?
Activity: 870
Trading will make me rich)
January 14, 2014, 02:54:01 AM
Guys, please consider adding COYE, you can be the first here - it's currently trading only at 0daycoins, but the demand is high, buy/sell threads are biggest in Alternative Cryptocurrencies section. If you'll add it, you will surely have many new customers, including myself. Official exchange is still under construction, Cryptsy is still considering and the most traders are scared to use 0daycoins.
Activity: 516
CAT.EX Exchange
January 14, 2014, 02:22:43 AM
Anyone know about how much "interest" I would get on 1 Bitcoin?  I know it's not exact, of course, but a rough estimate is fine.  I'm trying to decide if I should invest $800+ into a single Bitcoin on Vircurex and sit on it awhile, or stick the money, I would invest into a Bitcoin, into my Credit Union Savings account @ 0.08% interest per quarter (every 3 months).

It's typically around 1% annually when I calculate it, so based on that, I'd recommend the bitcoin plan.

It's 0.35% per year in the last 5 days. Same as the Credit Union.
legendary
January 14, 2014, 12:56:38 AM

Pages:
Jump to: