Pages:
Author

Topic: closed - page 42. (Read 164739 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014
August 16, 2013, 04:18:06 AM
I am locked out of the site as GA has finally drifted off so much that I cannot log in. Asked for GA reset/deactivation.
legendary
Activity: 965
Merit: 1000
August 15, 2013, 01:27:15 PM
I wrote it for me, but I'm willing to donate those dialogs to the openbitcointrader project, once it starts...
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 15, 2013, 11:11:11 AM
Mine finally came through as well.
Activity: 296
Merit: 250
August 15, 2013, 09:32:12 AM
The BTC have been transferred for me now. Seems like a temporary vircurex glitch, related to their LTC wallet upgrade notice on their front page.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
August 15, 2013, 08:41:11 AM
Just got a transaction ID on my one so it looks like everything is being fixed now.
August 15, 2013, 07:36:56 AM
Is the number of trades higher now? Last time I checked, the number was too small, so I couldn't compute a graph?

http://i.imgur.com/MqHfF.jpg

Do you mind me asking, what app is that screenshot from and where can I get it? Smiley
August 15, 2013, 05:54:16 AM
Yes, a number of folks over at mcxnow.com are complaining about the same problem. BTC withdrawal shows in the Accounts / History, but there is no TXid, and the BTC do not show at the destination.

Several folks have sent emails to vircurex support. Hopefully this will be resolved soon.

No response from them yet.
I've done two transactions, the first one is stuck but the second one wient through fine so it looks like they are working on it.
Would be nice to know though Smiley
Activity: 296
Merit: 250
August 15, 2013, 05:13:28 AM
Yes, a number of folks over at mcxnow.com are complaining about the same problem. BTC withdrawal shows in the Accounts / History, but there is no TXid, and the BTC do not show at the destination.

Several folks have sent emails to vircurex support. Hopefully this will be resolved soon.
Activity: 364
August 14, 2013, 11:28:58 PM
Anyone else having trouble withdrawing BTC tonight? It's been a couple hours and it's not showing up. There is also no TrxID.
legendary
Activity: 965
August 13, 2013, 12:36:20 PM
Is the number of trades higher now? Last time I checked, the number was too small, so I couldn't compute a graph?

http://i.imgur.com/MqHfF.jpg
Activity: 45
August 11, 2013, 11:27:14 AM
Is there any possibility of making it easier to get a list of trades? Really I'd like to be able to fetch a list of completed trades through the API but even something a little more flexible through the website would be a step in the right direction (i.e. filter by currency at least). Right now if you want to use the API it looks like you have to also have a record of all the orderid's and request them one by one which is pretty brutal and in any case I don't have those ids anywhere.
Activity: 900
Crypto Geek
August 09, 2013, 06:04:33 PM
Ah, righto. They are minuscule amounts apart from XPM which is a few dollars. I had to trade the XPM into the other things and back again :p Probably lost it all in the spread, who knows

I can't click the buy or sell buttons anymore. This is the same with Opera, Firefox, Chrome & Midori on linux.
Could be something to do with the javascript auto copy/paste ?

sorry to quote bump myself but can anyone comment?

Jago25_98, it's been a long time since I've bought and sold on Vircurex but I think I recall this bug.  How much are you trying to buy or sell?  I seem to remember that the buttons wouldn't work when I attempted to enter really small values.  I think vircurex has certain amount thresholds and it was quite annoying because the site wouldn't warn you that your values were to small.

In my case, this would especially happen when I would try to get rid of fractional, USD/EUR values.  I think you can only use fiat to by any coin if you have more than .01 of that fiat currency to spend.

In fact, if I logged into Vircurex right now, I bet I have something like .0005 USD and .00001 EUR.  It annoyed me because I wanted to clear my balances but I was never able too.

Note: It's also worth noting that all other exchanges behave this way, however, the others that I have used have always warned me about my errant values.  Those exchanges are MCXnow, BTC-e and Cryptsy.
rlh
Activity: 804
Merit: 1004
August 09, 2013, 07:40:28 AM
I can't click the buy or sell buttons anymore. This is the same with Opera, Firefox, Chrome & Midori on linux.

Jago25_98, it's been a long time since I've bought and sold on Vircurex but I think I recall this bug.  How much are you trying to buy or sell?  I seem to remember that the buttons wouldn't work when I attempted to enter really small values.  I think vircurex has certain amount thresholds and it was quite annoying because the site wouldn't warn you that your values were to small.

In my case, this would especially happen when I would try to get rid of fractional, USD/EUR values.  I think you can only use fiat to by any coin if you have more than .01 of that fiat currency to spend.

In fact, if I logged into Vircurex right now, I bet I have something like .0005 USD and .00001 EUR.  It annoyed me because I wanted to clear my balances but I was never able too.

Note: It's also worth noting that all other exchanges behave this way, however, the others that I have used have always warned me about my errant values.  Those exchanges are MCXnow, BTC-e and Cryptsy.
Crypto Geek
August 08, 2013, 07:55:41 PM

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008
/dev/null
August 08, 2013, 01:47:36 PM
Any chance of resurrecting the old I0Coin wallets now that it looks like coin revival is happening?

I second this and also say please add goupcoin Now that mmpool.bitparking.com supports these 2 coins it would be nice to have a exchange to use them on.
groupcoin/coiledcoin still use a shitload of RAM, they need to be fixed too Wink
Activity: 162
August 08, 2013, 12:46:22 PM
Any chance of resurrecting the old I0Coin wallets now that it looks like coin revival is happening?

I second this and also say please add goupcoin Now that mmpool.bitparking.com supports these 2 coins it would be nice to have a exchange to use them on.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
August 07, 2013, 04:39:03 PM
Crypto Geek
August 07, 2013, 04:09:01 PM
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
July 30, 2013, 04:15:53 AM
I've made an FTC withdrawal at 04:46 GMT, but there's still no TrxID. Could you solve the problem?
Activity: 4
July 28, 2013, 11:42:51 AM
Got a response from vircurex support. They had some issues with novacoind daemon and fixed them. Missing coins showed up in the purse.
Pages:
Jump to: