Pages:
Author

Topic: closed - page 50. (Read 164739 times)

legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031
RIP Mommy
May 01, 2013, 10:53:46 PM
Wondering if the person who has ~37.3592 PPC on ask for IXC can see this and would like to trade for $13 USD or BTC equivalent.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
May 01, 2013, 08:35:28 AM
Feathercoin added.

Excellent!   CoinChoose is pointed back to Vircurex now for Feathercoin.  Keep them coming (as they meet your standards Smiley)
rlh
Activity: 804
Merit: 1004
May 01, 2013, 08:07:15 AM
Feathercoin added.

What about Mincoin?  MCXNow has already done well over 200k volume, and it's been live for less than a week!  I have nothing against Feathercoin (though the two have seemed to pit themselves against one another) but it doesn't look like Mincoin is going any where.
Activity: 525
May 01, 2013, 07:55:50 AM
Feathercoin added.

rlh
Activity: 804
Merit: 1004
April 30, 2013, 12:45:26 PM
I'm buying SLC at a rate of 10 to 1.  You can exchange your MNC at MCXNow.com but Vircurex was the last exchange to sell Solidcoins.  Sell off your wallet before they Vircurex cuts off their Solidcoin client.

PM me with how many SLC you have and I'll work out a deal.  Bulk orders (over 10k SLC) can negotiate a better rate.
Activity: 768
Merit: 1000
April 29, 2013, 09:17:37 AM
Why vircurex is down?

It's UP again.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
April 29, 2013, 02:55:01 AM
"status":8000,"statustxt":"Timestamp not within +/- 5 minute interval" Huh?
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1022
April 28, 2013, 07:55:12 AM
Any chance of adding a Feathercoin (FTC) exchange?

Some issues I see with FTC
FTC is it appears to have no active dev....
also if it is listed then delisted it can create a lot of ill will....so FTC needs to survive the next new alt and still show its strong.

Look at BTE, is has a huge following for 2 weeks in alts but now, well its all about FTC...and already a new alt is coming CRC, that has people signing on before it has even been launched....

So a bit premature to list FTC yet....but could be a contender.
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
April 28, 2013, 07:16:52 AM
Any chance of adding a Feathercoin (FTC) exchange?
Activity: 360
April 28, 2013, 05:12:03 AM
The time-scaling of the charts is not working anymore since the last major update.
It would be nice to be able to select different time scales again (1d 1w 2w 4m 3m 6m).

legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031
RIP Mommy
April 24, 2013, 08:34:04 PM
Activity: 374
Merit: 35
April 24, 2013, 07:49:17 PM
502 Bad Gateway
no, running well
Activity: 490
April 23, 2013, 06:34:42 PM
I'm not sure How keeping dividends into NAV helps with Vircurex.....there should be plenty in the coffers already from the capital raise.

I think you have to demonstrate the worth of the stock by high dividends see a larger trade volume at higher prices then you can sell of a part of your stock at a better rate into a deepper market.

Thats the path for shareholder and Vircurex I feel.

Its too early after 1 dividend to go tweaking the model....get some market confidence.....eg Vircurex went down at a critical trading time for me.....and probally others, also the site does not update well, eg you have to push the exchange paur to update....

Thats how you add value and get better returns...

Totally offtopic seems to me...

Was directed to this thread about the Vircurex share vote...so following VirCurEx instructions....

I didn't see a problem with the post.  There is another thread about the original Vircurex share issue, though, and you might want to get it clarified whether you should post there or here, to make sure your voice is heard as a shareholder.

I can confirm the vircurex vote listing points here :-). That's what brought me here now :-)
Activity: 476
Bytecoin: 8VofSsbQvTd8YwAcxiCcxrqZ9MnGPjaAQm
April 23, 2013, 09:38:39 AM
I'm not sure How keeping dividends into NAV helps with Vircurex.....there should be plenty in the coffers already from the capital raise.

I think you have to demonstrate the worth of the stock by high dividends see a larger trade volume at higher prices then you can sell of a part of your stock at a better rate into a deepper market.

Its too early after 1 dividend to go tweaking the model....get some market confidence.....eg Vircurex went down at a critical trading time for me.....and probally others, also the site does not update well, eg you have to push the exchange paur to update....

Was directed to this thread about the Vircurex share vote...so following VirCurEx instructions....

I didn't see a problem with the post.  There is another thread about the original Vircurex share issue, though, and you might want to get it clarified whether you should post there or here, to make sure your voice is heard as a shareholder.
legendary
April 23, 2013, 09:37:02 AM

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
bitcoin afficionado
April 23, 2013, 06:05:09 AM

legendary
April 23, 2013, 04:39:11 AM

bitcoin afficionado
April 23, 2013, 03:26:16 AM
Don't think so. I'm on 0.1.3rc4.
Activity: 476
Bytecoin: 8VofSsbQvTd8YwAcxiCcxrqZ9MnGPjaAQm
April 22, 2013, 11:50:57 PM
It seems that TRC deposits are not processed. They do not show up in the accounts page, however by looking at the TRC data, they are already processed.

Problems ?

What version of the TRC client are you on?  You probably have an old client on an invalid/fork chain.
bitcoin afficionado
April 22, 2013, 09:36:51 PM
Withdrawals get out, however deposits do NOT show up. Confirmed it with another (small this time) deposit.
Pages:
Jump to: