Pages:
Author

Topic: closed - page 48. (Read 126737 times)

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250
August 04, 2014, 02:37:54 PM
Grin with the price atm, i have made 5 times profit. But i will hold my coins

Don't think short term. This is going to be a major project and it will take time to mature.

Congrats though, nice to have a truly fair distribution for a change eh?
Do you think we should have a multipool?
Activity: 245
August 04, 2014, 02:37:50 PM
Hey bosman,

Thanks for the good job you've done so far! My Windows wallet isnt synching for me unfortunately - is there something I need to do?

Thanks
Activity: 552
Merit: 500
August 04, 2014, 02:32:51 PM
Wow.. what a night. As we can all see, it was a successful distribution. I want to personally thank all of you for your support and patience throughout the evening.
Now, time to get to work. I will be constructing a proof of concept for my vision of a decentralized development team. I think one of the keys to longevity is to have as much
depth as possible to the bench of talent supporting and building on GPCs future. I really want to think this out; determine the key roles, how to fill them, and how to fund each project.
I plan to have my decentralized development team concept fully prepared by next Monday (Aug 11th). Remember, I am all about quality and conservatism. Statements should never be made
unless you can deliver on them. I want to see GPC thriving a year from now, and that takes careful thought and consideration. We have the resources and the community to do this. Time to get
to work!

Thank you very much
We will Support GPC in all the Ways as much as Possible.

Cheers man. All I ask is you give me the week to work the plan.
Tomorrow I'll Send You a PM
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
August 04, 2014, 02:22:11 PM
hi bosman, am i too late for distribution?
i was away from bitcointalk for awhile
@bosman, should i pm you my address or the signature is enough?
Activity: 552
Merit: 500
August 04, 2014, 02:08:58 PM
Wow.. what a night. As we can all see, it was a successful distribution. I want to personally thank all of you for your support and patience throughout the evening.
Now, time to get to work. I will be constructing a proof of concept for my vision of a decentralized development team. I think one of the keys to longevity is to have as much
depth as possible to the bench of talent supporting and building on GPCs future. I really want to think this out; determine the key roles, how to fill them, and how to fund each project.
I plan to have my decentralized development team concept fully prepared by next Monday (Aug 11th). Remember, I am all about quality and conservatism. Statements should never be made
unless you can deliver on them. I want to see GPC thriving a year from now, and that takes careful thought and consideration. We have the resources and the community to do this. Time to get
to work!

Thank you very much
We will Support GPC in all the Ways as much as Possible.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
August 04, 2014, 01:38:51 PM

Hi dev i was out of city for a week ! so just wanted to know how to get my share ? i am in shareholder list

i have to send you wallet address in pm to get my stake ? or is there any other process for that ?

AND love to see great supporters so far community growing well Smiley Cheers !!
legendary
Activity: 1848
August 04, 2014, 01:35:23 PM
Coins received, thanking you
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
August 04, 2014, 01:19:57 PM
I'm not done yet guys  Grin < Super hardcore day trader / night trader, can do this for another 2 days straight  Tongue

what i learned in cryptoland:
if you snoze you loose  Tongue
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
August 04, 2014, 01:15:29 PM
hi bosman, am i too late for distribution?
i was away from bitcointalk for awhile
Activity: 385
August 04, 2014, 01:08:16 PM
If BOSMAN have time, you can create a community Grin
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
einc.io
August 04, 2014, 01:02:50 PM
I'm not done yet guys  Grin < Super hardcore day trader / night trader, can do this for another 2 days straight  Tongue
August 04, 2014, 01:01:54 PM
GPC value has been underestimated Cool
Activity: 924
August 04, 2014, 01:00:33 PM
Good luck to us all!
Activity: 378
Time is Money - Benjamin Franklin
August 04, 2014, 12:50:01 PM
I am trying to pay a guy from whom I borrowed some btc using groupcoin (its in profit and all Wink ). Problem is I am stuck at 2 confirmations for quite a long time. Is that normal?

PoS has kicked in, give it time.
My guess is I have only two nodes added in the conf from the OP. what others?

Oh well worked now. So now the debt is paid, I can enjoy the up ride without any issues Smiley
August 04, 2014, 12:43:53 PM
Next, how to do it? Wink
Activity: 378
Time is Money - Benjamin Franklin
August 04, 2014, 12:38:54 PM
I am trying to pay a guy from whom I borrowed some btc using groupcoin (its in profit and all Wink ). Problem is I am stuck at 2 confirmations for quite a long time. Is that normal?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
August 04, 2014, 12:31:08 PM

i think all investors got the same profit Cheesy
Activity: 259
August 04, 2014, 12:09:07 PM
Hey guys!

We have just added GROUPCoin to Cryptonator's services, which means you can use all its free features now

Should you own an iPhone or an Android device, we also have all these in our free mobile apps for iOS / Android

Cheers

+1 My day just got better. I was thinking it would be great if I could add GPC to my coin portfolio on my Crytonator iPhone app... come to the thread and bingo!  
Activity: 1221
August 04, 2014, 12:04:33 PM
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
August 04, 2014, 12:01:03 PM
great work, you are them man bosman!

Cheers for us !!!

No worries! Today I'm taking a bit of a break (I'm sure you can understand Cheesy ).

So as a "break" I will be here paying out the stragglers who can't follow instructions and engaging trader questions in the CEX troll box.

Smiley

take a break, you have my approval !!!  Cheesy Wink

Pages:
Jump to: