Pages:
Author

Topic: -- CLOSED -- ActionCrypto.com Options Signature Campaign*Earn 0.10 btc - page 3. (Read 24287 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023
I am a good bro
Still no payment  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
Still no payment. Should we negative trust the redsnow?

What's wrong with redsn0w ?
He's not this campaign manager anymore.

If devthedev doesn't receive the fund, it means action-crypto doesn't want to pay.

redsnow had personal issues and resigned from being the manager. He sent the btc back to actioncrypto. Actioncrypto asked devthedev to do the final report. He was supposed to send the btc to devthedev but he has not done so yet. Yes looks like he does not want to pay the final payouts.

That means action-crypto must receive the red -ve not redsn0w.

Let's see for the next days..hope he can paid the final payout
legendary

If devthedev doesn't receive the fund, it means action-crypto doesn't want to pay.

redsnow had personal issues and resigned from being the manager. He sent the btc back to actioncrypto. Actioncrypto asked devthedev to do the final report. He was supposed to send the btc to devthedev but he has not done so yet. Yes looks like he does not want to pay the final payouts.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
hyperboria - next internet
Activity: 686
Quote from: devthedev
The funds have still not been received.

Maybe you can at least post the spreadsheet so we can double check if everything's correct?

legendary
The campaign is closed. ActionCrypto is down.

However, we will be paying everyone for their last week.

@ActionCrypto.com - Please send devthedev the funds so you can keep your credibility on these forums. You promised your would send him the btc a day ago. devthedev - Thanks for handling the final payouts for everyone.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

Activity: 532
This is correct except for the bolded part. When redsn0w left, he sent the funds back to ActionCrypto. However, unbeknownst to redsn0w, AC hired devthedev to be the new manager. Payment was delayed because devthedev had to recreate the spreadsheet containing members' post counts from scratch. Also since he doesn't have the funds yet, he can't pay anyone. Either AC will send the funds to him or perhaps AC will just pay everyone directly.

Yes , the unique thing wrong is the phrase in  bold. I've sent to dev all the various lists, and I think he has finished the report... maybe he can post it (if he wants).

I'll post the spreadsheet upon receipt of the funds for payment as well as for management.

Ok thank you, could you please give us a day?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004
This is correct except for the bolded part. When redsn0w left, he sent the funds back to ActionCrypto. However, unbeknownst to redsn0w, AC hired devthedev to be the new manager. Payment was delayed because devthedev had to recreate the spreadsheet containing members' post counts from scratch. Also since he doesn't have the funds yet, he can't pay anyone. Either AC will send the funds to him or perhaps AC will just pay everyone directly.

Yes , the unique thing wrong is the phrase in  bold. I've sent to dev all the various lists, and I think he has finished the report... maybe he can post it (if he wants).

I'll post the spreadsheet upon receipt of the funds for payment as well as for management.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
WikiScams.org - Information about Bitcoin Scams
$6 for 100 posts for Hero members? I can make more money selling the dust at the bottom of my ballsack

It's not the highest-paying sig campaign but (until recently) it was one of the few that still had open slots. Most other sig campaigns aren't open to new members.

I was out for a few days

the short time I had to read, I just want to know if this campaign is closed or will continue

Will closed at the moment

Good Morning,

@devthedev will be paying everyone out today

We will also be closing the campaign. ActionCrypto will be down for a week or two, when we relaunch, we will open the campaign again.

-AC

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
ActionCrypto.com- Bitcoin Binary Options

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
I was out for a few days

the short time I had to read, I just want to know if this campaign is closed or will continue

Will closed at the moment

Good Morning,

We will also be closing the campaign. ActionCrypto will be down for a week or two, when we relaunch, we will open the campaign again.

-AC
Activity: 252
I was out for a few days

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market
Sorry for the delay , I've changed the title. Thanks for the attention,

redsn0w
Activity: 462
WikiScams.org - Information about Bitcoin Scams
Name:   aNtiClocK
Activity:   56
Position:   Jr. Member
Bitcoin address:   1MbhYTsw7orqD3ZtC9Geak7CGQ2jVntvu1

Not a good time to join, I'm afraid. The operator of this sig campaign is taking a break. It will probably reopen in a week or two:

Good Morning,

-AC
legendary

This campaign is over. You cannot join it. We are waiting for final payment. Go join the campaign in my signature. They are accepting new members except newbies.
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: