Pages:
Author

Topic: -- CLOSED -- ActionCrypto.com Options Signature Campaign*Earn 0.10 btc - page 7. (Read 24287 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
So what will happen to this week's payment if redsn0w is already gone? Huh

Most likely not get. Wish someone was around so I could get paid for my posts and find a new campaign.

I don't know, the admin said that the campaign will continue.

Hey Everyone,

I am talking to redsn0w about this, and the sig campaign will continue in the meantime

I'm just curious about this week's payments since they haven't found a new manager yet.
Activity: 532

Most likely not get. Wish someone was around so I could get paid for my posts and find a new campaign.

Calm down the reports are there, we all now, and we will get paid as ActionCrypto is saying he will continue with it
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Hey guys , I've contacted the Admin of actioncrypto.com for tell him that I can't  manage (anymore) the signature campaign , now I'm waiting a reply from him for choose another "escrow/manager".

I will transfer all the lists to the new manager, if anyone of you want  (or maybe would like) to contact me this is my email:

Code:
redsn0w[at]inbox.com

I will not visit anymore this forum , due my personal issues. Thanks for all and good luck guys.

Hey Everyone,

I am talking to redsn0w about this, and the sig campaign will continue in the meantime
i can work as sig campaign manager for this if you need someone to manage it
you can contact me via personal message
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
Hey guys , I've contacted the Admin of actioncrypto.com for tell him that I can't  manage (anymore) the signature campaign , now I'm waiting a reply from him for choose another "escrow/manager".

I will transfer all the lists to the new manager, if anyone of you want  (or maybe would like) to contact me this is my email:

Code:
redsn0w[at]inbox.com

I will not visit anymore this forum , due my personal issues. Thanks for all and good luck guys.

Thanks for your work.
I hope everything is allright with you and you'll be back on forum somewhen.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***
$6 for 100 posts for Hero members? I can make more money selling the dust at the bottom of my ballsack
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1094
Assalamu Alekum
Activity: 532

Code:
redsn0w[at]inbox.com

Hey Everyone,

Just let us know how everything is going to work and will be fine

Thanks for everything redsn0w youve done a wonderful job!

Code:
redsn0w[at]inbox.com

Thanks for everything mate. Smiley Best wishes.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

Code:
redsn0w[at]inbox.com

Hey Everyone,

Hey, who's will managed this signature campaign? Do you still use escrow later?

I think ActionCrypto.com will continue their own.
Hope they paid on time
as the past they always late to process the payment ( I think they are very busy ).

Anyway if you need someone to manage the campaign, I can help you.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Code:
redsn0w[at]inbox.com

Hey Everyone,

Hey, who's will managed this signature campaign? Do you still use escrow later?
Activity: 602
hyperboria - next internet
Sorry, I wasn't posting for a while on  a forum. And I can't see myself in a list now. Was I banned form the campaign? May I rejoin?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
ActionCrypto.com- Bitcoin Binary Options

Code:
redsn0w[at]inbox.com

Hey Everyone,

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market

Code:
redsn0w[at]inbox.com

legendary
#Free market
whats the payments and weekly posts

All the information are in the first post ,  however  this are the basically rules :

★ If you were banned you will not be paid
★ 20 posts Min per week
★ 100 Posts max per week

Payment Rate :

★ Newbies: 0.000045 BTC per constructive post.
★ JR Member: 0.000065 BTC per constructive post.
★ Member:0.00015 BTC per constructive post.
★ Full Member / Senior / Hero / Legendary: 0.00025 BTC per constructive post.

★ ActionCrypto ★ Personal Message Only ★ Payment Structure★
★ Every Rank - 0.000025 BTC per constructive post.
Activity: 756
whats the payments and weekly posts
legendary
#Free market
7 slots available, come on guys  if you like the signature campaign and you don't have other coiche this the best place for you.
legendary
#Free market
Username : Nello
Forum Rank : newbie
btc address : 15qPjrEduwYbnLQ64sstufCMs33G15CJFg

Added , please respect the rules.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Username : Nello
Forum Rank : newbie