Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] ASICMiner Cubes. 30-38gh/s - USA - .89 BTC - Free insured shipping - page 3. (Read 7360 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
All orders up to this point have been shipped. All units reassembled and tested at 38gh/s. I will send tracking numbers this evening.

At this point I have just about depleted my stock. I will post tonight if anything turns up.

Additionally, I have about 10 units that do 32gh/s only. I'm going to work on them this weekend and determine if it's an issue with the blades or mainboard. If it's blades, I should be able to shuffle some around and make a few more 38gh/s units. Until then, if anyone is willing to purchase these units as is, I can sell them for .75 BTC shipped and insured.
Hello crazyguy, lock me one of those .75 units....btc on the way...thanks. sbfree
legendary
Activity: 1973
Merit: 1007
All orders up to this point have been shipped. All units reassembled and tested at 38gh/s. I will send tracking numbers this evening.

At this point I have just about depleted my stock. I will post tonight if anything turns up.

Additionally, I have about 10 units that do 32gh/s only. I'm going to work on them this weekend and determine if it's an issue with the blades or mainboard. If it's blades, I should be able to shuffle some around and make a few more 38gh/s units. Until then, if anyone is willing to purchase these units as is, I can sell them for .75 BTC shipped and insured.
Activity: 486
Merit: 262
rm -rf stupidity
Sent you an email on Amazon going to have to cancel and when I get the bit coins (next week) I'll pay that way.  Save a LOT more money doing so.  $675 vs $900.  Didn't click late last night Sad

If for some reason my motor is done and I bring the car to Austin next week I can just pay ya in person; but that's sadly just hopes and dreams it will actually be done by then LOL!
legendary
All orders placed before 12:00 PM CST will be shipped today. Orders limited at 4 units max as we near the bottom of the barrel. I will make a post when we have run out of units.
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
Received as described and working perfectly.  Thanks!
Activity: 440
I've purchased from Crazyguy in the past. Top notch dude for sure! He also saved my cubes by telling me to check those screws before I powered them on. All of the 4 screws on all of the blades were loose and 6 boards were out of the notch in one of the cubes. I'm sure that thing would have smoked if I powered it up when I got it.

I guess they dont have normal sized screw drivers in china! My Avalon's had a bunch of loose hardware too. 
Activity: 812
All orders placed before cutoff have been shipped. Any further orders placed today and tomorrow will be shipped Thursday. Hashing Holidays!

Received tracking number!! Thanks - Super Fast!
legendary
All orders placed before cutoff have been shipped. Any further orders placed today and tomorrow will be shipped Thursday. Hashing Holidays!
Activity: 240
Can someone recommend a decent power supply to run a cube with that is available on Amazon?

For only 1 cube and not 4 + and a microwave.  Grin
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
Are these still available?
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Can someone recommend a decent power supply to run a cube with that is available on Amazon?
legendary
Payment sent. Pm on way
Activity: 812
Bought one. Payment sent Smiley
legendary
All orders placed in the next 30 minutes will be shipped today.
legendary
Thank you,

It arrived today, a whole lot faster then BFL. Tongue

There were a few loose screws bouncing around and the bottom plane board was bowed, the blades were not slotted in. So if you get one, do make sure you check before trying to turn it on.

Now I have to wait for my PSU, it's been delayed and it doesn't seem the 650 isn't good enough, keeps tripping when I turn it on. An old Antec.

This is very important. I'm building a team to reassemble the miners and tighten any screws loosened during overseas shipment for the next batch. Until then, make sure this is the first thing you do.
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
Thank you,

It arrived today, a whole lot faster then BFL. Tongue

There were a few loose screws bouncing around and the bottom plane board was bowed, the blades were not slotted in. So if you get one, do make sure you check before trying to turn it on.

Now I have to wait for my PSU, it's been delayed and it doesn't seem the 650 isn't good enough, keeps tripping when I turn it on. An old Antec.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Crazy fast service thx !!! Order placed and was shipped with in 48 hours !!   Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: