Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] ASICMiner Cubes. 30-38gh/s - USA - .89 BTC - Free insured shipping - page 4. (Read 7351 times)

legendary
Activity: 1973
Merit: 1007
All orders up to 3 pm were shipped today.
legendary
If it's still .89 i wNt one.

Yes, right now they're packing for a UPS run. Anyone that gets their order in within the next 30 minutes will have their order shipped today.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
If it's still .89 i wNt one.
Activity: 397
Merit: 350
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
OC3k is the reseller. its 1.2 BTC Sad
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
cats love crypto | 911 truth @checktheevidence.com
Any chance us poor EU people can get in on this great deal?  Kiss

Sorry, USA only. You'll need to contact your regional group buy organizer.

Could you redirect me to a topic or user? I am located in the Netherlands...

Thx!
Activity: 45
Merit: 10
Do you ship to Canada?
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
legendary
All orders have been shipped
legendary
How does this work, do I send you the BTC and PM you my address to ship to?

Also, how fast can you get these out the door? Next business day?

Thanks,

Send transaction ID and address via PM.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
How does this work, do I send you the BTC and PM you my address to ship to?

Also, how fast can you get these out the door? Next business day?

Thanks,
legendary
will these run on the low clock setting with just 1 6pin connector?
I don't think so. Low clock used almost 250 watts in my testing. 1 six pin wouldn't be able to handle that.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
will these run on the low clock setting with just 1 6pin connector?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Awesome! Great deal!

Ill be in touch once my additional .5 btc clears.. Ugh hate waiting for coinbase to clear

Some decent prices on Localbitcoins.com lately...   beats waiting 4 days on coinbase...
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Going to place order this Friday !! Allmost did order on Amazon glad i found you on here I will have my order in this Friday .....  Thx Smiley
legendary
BFGMiner is a great application for running multiple cubes in one easy interface. However, I have found that it comes with a slight decrease in performance on cubes and Blades. If you are not seeing your cubes performing to their full potential, I suggest trying Slush's stratum proxy:
In your experience, how much performance hit do the cubes suffer when running through BFGMiner?  I was planning on doing things that way (groups them together with my other ASICS) but not if the performance hit is too much.

I was getting 36-37 gh/s on my cube and 10.4 - 10.6 on my blade. It's an awesome application for usb based miners and having the proxy built in is a big plus. Not worth the performance hit for me though.
Activity: 201
BFGMiner is a great application for running multiple cubes in one easy interface. However, I have found that it comes with a slight decrease in performance on cubes and Blades. If you are not seeing your cubes performing to their full potential, I suggest trying Slush's stratum proxy:
In your experience, how much performance hit do the cubes suffer when running through BFGMiner?  I was planning on doing things that way (groups them together with my other ASICS) but not if the performance hit is too much.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
I ordered 6 cubes from CrazyGuy with his last groupbuy.  His service is top-notch.  I received a bad cube (didn't turn on) and another cube with a bad mini blade.  CrazuGuy helped me with some troubleshooting tips to determine what was wrong.  He was responsive to all questions.  He offered to refund or replace the bad cube and send a replacement mini blade.

Excellent vendor

Activity: 211
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Awesome! Great deal!

Ill be in touch once my additional .5 btc clears.. Ugh hate waiting for coinbase to clear
Pages:
Jump to: