Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Avalon 4.1 Miner 1.3 TH 40+ units - page 2. (Read 7717 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Any news on this GB?  I notice their site is down today......
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I am also OK with used units.  The price will drive my quantity commitment (likely 2 to 5).
legendary
Activity: 1173
Merit: 1001
Has Avalon given a price for used units yet?
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
Used is ok if price is right. Can't commit until then though. Probably 2 to 5.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076
BTCLife.global participant
May be they will be ready for bulk order of Avalon minies when it will be announced?  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050
i might be interested in these, the stealth factor is pretty awesome.  ill be watching to see what price you get worked out for the used 4.1's
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
Its a A3222 like in the avalon 4.1 so we should be able to overclock it a little bit.  Grin
125gh or even more!
legendary
Activity: 4102
Merit: 7765
'The right to privacy matters'

I would have an interest in used 4.1's

If you could get 4.1 used for a good price I would take 3 to 5 units.

BTW  new product has a max of 78gh.  good price for them I would want a few.

full size link

http://imageshack.com/a/img673/7579/azSYVA.png

screen shot below:

legendary
Ok so latest from Avalon is that they are completely sold out of new units, but have used units to sell. If people don't care that they are used I will try and negotiate a price for used.
If the price is right, used doesn't bother me.  Can't speak for everyone else though.  

Also with some other stuff floating around on here, rumor is they may be offering a new product https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11382007
legendary
Activity: 2061
Merit: 1388
Ok so latest from Avalon is that they are completely sold out of new units, but have used units to sell. If people don't care that they are used I will try and negotiate a price for used.
Activity: 556
Merit: 500
its not my fault
Its actual pretty easy.
Avalon do NOT want to intefear with Bitmain and start a price war, thats why the price dosent go down on Avalon products, but now when Sfart is ready for launch its a complete different story.
Bitmain will NOT release specs before Sfart has announced the end price. My guess price wise is still same as I said before.
SO, group by wise, Avalon needs to get down to 320-340 range pr miner before you are able to take ROI, with those 2 new miners from Bitmain and Sfart reardy on the dorstep, or im I wrong guys ?

i looked into it a bit after your post there xircom.. though i dont know if i believe the s7 will be the dream machine we all hope it will be
https://www.hashcoins.com/buy-asic-miners/buy-uranus/
this is rather interesting..
6 THash/s for about 1.6kw
it claims 0.26 watt/ghash .. if this is legit and it eventually scales downwards, then i'd say it has a rather large potential to shake things up.. too bad its backordered some months now or i'd consider ponying up for one Sad

edit: though, i might actually try to get my hands on one of these eventually.. just need a bit more cheeze
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
They got a group buy price (lee's hosting group) for Sfards

get one price of 7000CNY(1129$), but we need wait until the middle of the august before we can get the miner....
so what are your guys thinking about this offer

I don't think we will see Avalon move on their price too much

I wouldn't touch the SFARDS gear with a 10 foot pole until you see something in the wild. By 'wild' I mean non-bias user posting a review.
legendary
Activity: 4102
Merit: 7765
'The right to privacy matters'

get one price of 7000CNY(1129$), but we need wait until the middle of the august before we can get the miner....

Wow, that's too high at today's market IMO. We'll see how they REALLY fare after people have them as far as efficiency.

No demo or review no real info on them running anywhere.
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....

Wow, that's too high at today's market IMO. We'll see how they REALLY fare after people have them as far as efficiency.
legendary
They got a group buy price (lee's hosting group) for Sfards

I don't think we will see Avalon move on their price too much
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Its actual pretty easy.
Avalon do NOT want to intefear with Bitmain and start a price war, thats why the price dosent go down on Avalon products, but now when Sfart is ready for launch its a complete different story.
Bitmain will NOT release specs before Sfart has announced the end price. My guess price wise is still same as I said before.
SO, group by wise, Avalon needs to get down to 320-340 range pr miner before you are able to take ROI, with those 2 new miners from Bitmain and Sfart reardy on the dorstep, or im I wrong guys ?
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
I'm pretty sure about this. Just look at the New dual miner from Sfard https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-sfardssf100-the-first-28nm-dual-mode-miner-is-accepting-pre-order-now-985400
They are 1.7th + 47 mhash scrypt at 900w + at the wall.
Bitmain confirms that S7 is scheduled for July + I got my info from a very reliable source testing a lot of hardware from different producers here on Bitcointalk….
In 1 month time Avalon is obsolete if price dosent come down big time.

So at current prices, the SFART has the 'potential' to earn about 0.032BTC per day, or roughly 1BTC a month COMBINED. Power costs at low end of $0.1/KW = $73.00
Profit 'potential' is $170+- a month per machine. If they price it $8-900, it's a solid 5-6month ROI. Not bad. If it costs less in the $5-600 range it's a Solid Winner, unless bitmain pulls a 0.3W/GH rig out of their hats AND it doesn't sound like a freaking jet engine before take off.  Angry The S5 was disappointing to me with regards to noise levels. Not built for home mining at all.

The Avalon 4.1 (If I ever get my hands on one) seems to be the silent winner IF you have cheap or free power.

Since there is no power figures release from BM on the S6-S7, it's vaporware, no matter who says what. Simple as that.
Not the first time promises have been broken in the mining industry with regards to efficiency.  Wink

Let's wait until they are actually in people's hands and we have real world figures.

The SFART looks promising IF scrypt prices stay up (and with LTC halving coming up, I don't see why they wouldn't be).

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
I'm pretty sure about this. Just look at the New dual miner from Sfard https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-sfardssf100-the-first-28nm-dual-mode-miner-is-accepting-pre-order-now-985400
They are 1.7th + 47 mhash scrypt at 900w + at the wall.
Bitmain confirms that S7 is scheduled for July + I got my info from a very reliable source testing a lot of hardware from different producers here on Bitcointalk….
In 1 month time Avalon is obsolete if price dosent come down big time.
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
I don't believe in vaporware.  Wink (S6-S7 by July)
Activity: 556
Merit: 500
its not my fault
Listen Guys,  price has to come down a lot for my 30 miners.
I do not want to pay the same amount of money for 30 miners as one who buys 4-5 miners,  I hope it makes sense.
I have an official offer on 370$ ex shipping from the 16th April and price should have got further down, now the Bitmain S7 is soon released (July)  and my guess would be an 2-2.5th miner with wattage around 900 watts.
If you are able to get the price down to 350 without shipping I could still be interested other wise I wait for the S7 or make a direct purchase from Avalon.
Maybe we should go for an Bitmain group by of the S7.
Those 30 Avalon miners would give me and ROI of 6 month with present diff. When paying 0,04$ a Gh.
By the way a very good initiative, lets have some more group buys so we can keep mining alive for home miners.
Xircom

thats quite a prediction.. is speculation or do you have something to back this up? i know KNC is working on some baddass chips like this but they are not marketing them for sale..
i see predictions like this all the time .. i see predictions like this that end being right close to null
no offense...

edit: oh and if this order gets out in the next week or 2 im game for + 2 more =3
Pages:
Jump to: