Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Avalon 4.1 Miner 1.3 TH 40+ units - page 3. (Read 7717 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Listen Guys,  price has to come down a lot for my 30 miners.
I do not want to pay the same amount of money for 30 miners as one who buys 4-5 miners,  I hope it makes sense.
I have an official offer on 370$ ex shipping from the 16th April and price should have got further down, now the Bitmain S7 is soon released (July)  and my guess would be an 2-2.5th miner with wattage around 900 watts.
If you are able to get the price down to 350 without shipping I could still be interested other wise I wait for the S7 or make a direct purchase from Avalon.
Maybe we should go for an Bitmain group by of the S7.
Those 30 Avalon miners would give me and ROI of 6 month with present diff. When paying 0,04$ a Gh.
By the way a very good initiative, lets have some more group buys so we can keep mining alive for home miners.
Xircom
legendary
Activity: 2061
Merit: 1388
Current Interest below...still only have 25 units...if xircom is serious about 30 then wed have enough so I have contacted both him and Avalon to see what they can do if we get closer to 60 units.

jstefanop - 6
philipma1957 - 1
bigD27 - 2
mavericklm - 2
herbpean - 1
wlefever - 1
root$ - 1
thedreamer - 1+
ecnad - 1
koenmtb1 - 2
fear58 -1
fullzer0 - 1
bigredbutton -2
hookthem - 1
tarzan - 1

Total 25/40

xircom - 30? ...total 55/40
legendary
Activity: 2061
Merit: 1388
ill do a recount if people are still interested...

and yea I haven't asked anyone for payment or anything and would use escrow, so don't fall for scammers.
Activity: 556
Merit: 500
its not my fault
is this still open? i saw the vid and now i want one ...
serious0
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
Can the OP give us an update on if this is still in the works?
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
** BEWARE ** A user named "jstefanoq" (rather than "jstefanop") PMed me saying the first 20 are in stock and to send him coins for the shipment.  DO NOT FALL FOR THIS.
Activity: 51
In for 1
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
Hi,

I haven't looked in this subforum in awhile. I used to do group buys and can also help with escrow. When are you guys buying?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
Yes you are!  Grin Avalon 4.1 is quiet as hell. Almost no sound honestly!
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
I'd be down to add two more to my current set-up.

I'll see if I can get my friend involved. Wife made him stop mining because of noise, Avalon 4.1 is a good way to get back in, am I right?
legendary
Activity: 4102
Merit: 7765
'The right to privacy matters'
I am still game for this .  maybe even get 2
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
Haven't checked group buys in a while.

I am in for one; been wanting to get one of these for a while.

Looks like this is near dead thou.   Sad
Activity: 11
In for one unit
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005
I am still willing to get one but does not seem to be much going on here.

Indeed !
legendary
Activity: 4102
Merit: 7765
'The right to privacy matters'
I am still willing to get one but does not seem to be much going on here.
legendary
Hi, i know Avalon says that shipping cost pr miner to EU is 75$ each, so if you can manage a price of 325$ each without shipping. then count me in for 30 miners, but they have to alow me to make my own TNT collection with my TNT account. much cheaper than 75$ each.
I can wire transfer 10k $ directly to Avalon if they want, but price has to be max 325$ each including everything.

Miner cost around 350 to make so it is impossible for avalon to sell them at 325.  Wink

Cheer

Valkir

Then the miner is just too expensive to produce. I bought SP20 for 350 Each including shipping (29 miners) and I have an offer from Avalon that is very near 350 $ a pcs without shipping, so if group buy can manage 400,- $ each including shipping and Avalon says shipping price is 75,- $ each. It would be 325,- $ each without shipping :-)
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
Unless this is happening in a week or less, I'm out. Can't spend a year waiting, sorry.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
Hi, i know Avalon says that shipping cost pr miner to EU is 75$ each, so if you can manage a price of 325$ each without shipping. then count me in for 30 miners, but they have to alow me to make my own TNT collection with my TNT account. much cheaper than 75$ each.
I can wire transfer 10k $ directly to Avalon if they want, but price has to be max 325$ each including everything.

Miner cost around 350 to make so it is impossible for avalon to sell them at 325.  Wink

Cheer

Valkir
legendary
Activity: 55
I can probably take 1 and if the price goes down maybe 2... :-)
Pages:
Jump to: