Pages:
Author

Topic: Closed because I found a husband. - page 2. (Read 2478 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
October 06, 2015, 02:21:21 AM
Nice picture, but we don't see your eyes  Cry
I've decided I want to stay anonymous for a while.

Eventually I will post my entire face. Not right now though.
October 06, 2015, 02:14:00 AM
It's considered as a contract, an "engagement", but a service?

Those services are consequences of living toghether and some "cliché" about man and woman tasks.

But without engagement at the beggining and love, (or social weight) the market model is not sustainable.

You should serve different customers with services if you really see this as services. #LikeUberButWith humans

So it could be any other software than skype? (for skype hatters)
What kind of human hates skype?

Bitcoiners, because it's proprietary, connected to autospy2000US system, and a gate for malwares.

And I'll guest most skype hatters like me are facebook hatters.

Send me your pics at [myusername]@eml.cc if you want. I will not repost them.
I put a pic up in the OP.
October 06, 2015, 02:02:45 AM
It's considered as a contract, an "engagement", but a service?

Those services are consequences of living toghether and some "cliché" about man and woman tasks.

But without engagement at the beggining and love, (or social weight) the market model is not sustainable.

You should serve different customers with services if you really see this as services. #LikeUberButWith humans

So it could be any other software than skype? (for skype hatters)
What kind of human hates skype?
October 06, 2015, 01:53:04 AM
How much money do you make from the jewelry sales.

Also, you should consider some new designs. The necklace and earrings are the same style but with different "gems" hanging from them.
I know. I agree. Right now I have a temporary crafting limitation. If I got rid of the 9 necklaces, I would have an extra $100 in my pocket to stretch out my crafts.

So far I made about 22 sales on other sites...and only one single sale on this one. If you read through the thread, you'll see the sale.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Loose lips sink sigs!
October 06, 2015, 01:39:45 AM
How much money do you make from the jewelry sales.

Also, you should consider some new designs. The necklace and earrings are the same style but with different "gems" hanging from them.
October 06, 2015, 01:29:00 AM
Where are the boobs?  Angry

This is bullshit! 

Got me to click for the NSFW title...  Angry  Doesn't seem like wife material!
Fine. Let me find a racey photo of myself.
October 06, 2015, 01:28:15 AM
You're probably into really kinky stuff in bed.
Yeah, I am. How kind of you to notice.

I like....

Being tied up.
Being gagged.
Being choked.
Being hit
Being scratched.
Being caged.

Sometimes I like the Chinese Water Torture when you tie someone up in the shower and make tiny drops of water drip on their head for any hour. After I'm released, I get panic attacks. It's fun.

This one time I made my ex tie my hands behind my back, tie my ankles and tape my mouth shut before we went to bed because he was insecure that I'd get up and leave for the morning before he woke up so he'd stop being bothered by the idea.
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com
October 06, 2015, 01:22:22 AM
Where are the boobs?  Angry

This is bullshit! 

Got me to click for the NSFW title...  Angry  Doesn't seem like wife material!
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
October 06, 2015, 01:18:06 AM
You're probably into really kinky stuff in bed.
October 05, 2015, 03:41:07 PM
Why should it be recognized by law?

You want to register as professionnal bride?

Pay taxes (maybe by offering those services to the government?)

Do you ship worldwide?

Why skype?
It should be just because marriage is a business contract. There's legal papers and all of that.

I'm not paying any taxes. I pay taxes on my house.

Yes, I do.

Skype because I wanna see my future husband.
October 05, 2015, 02:22:37 PM
As you asked, you can upload your pics on imgur.com if you want to upload.
Your pics won't be removed from there and lol they wouldn't be hacked either Tongue

What is NSFW in this btw? (Title Says)
Because I thought we were gonna somehow talk about sex in this thread at some point.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
October 05, 2015, 02:15:09 PM
As you asked, you can upload your pics on imgur.com if you want to upload.
Your pics won't be removed from there and lol they wouldn't be hacked either Tongue

What is NSFW in this btw? (Title Says)
October 04, 2015, 01:12:45 PM

* Sexually satisfy them on a consistent basis. (Sexual physical therapy services)
* You help them with their bills. (Financial service)
*You clean their house. (A maid service)
*You cook for them. (Chef service)
*You represent them. (Representative service)
*You help them breed. (A surrogate or sperm donor service)

I never thought that doing all of that you posted is "service". I all do it because of "love" an nothing else. If you do this because of service then something is wrong with your relationship with your husband/wife. I married my wife not because I need someone to take care of me, I married her because I lover her and I want to grow old with her. If I married my wife because I want someone to clean my house, cook food, then I should have hired a house help and I have no further obligations.
Yeah, but then you'd have to pay them.

Of course! nothing is free nowadays! but that doesn't mean I'll marry someone so I can get those services for free.
Sure. Okay.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1006
October 04, 2015, 01:11:34 PM

* Sexually satisfy them on a consistent basis. (Sexual physical therapy services)

I never thought that doing all of that you posted is "service". I all do it because of "love" an nothing else. If you do this because of service then something is wrong with your relationship with your husband/wife. I married my wife not because I need someone to take care of me, I married her because I lover her and I want to grow old with her. If I married my wife because I want someone to clean my house, cook food, then I should have hired a house help and I have no further obligations.

Of course! nothing is free nowadays! but that doesn't mean I'll marry someone so I can get those services for free.
October 04, 2015, 01:08:14 PM
I like this guy and his post. Some of his post are from 9gag I suppose but still he picks the greatest out of the great. His posts always brings a smile on my dull and down face, so keepbip the good work buddy...
Actually, I'm a female.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 04, 2015, 01:06:53 PM
I like this guy and his post. Some of his post are from 9gag I suppose but still he picks the greatest out of the great. His posts always brings a smile on my dull and down face, so keepbip the good work buddy...
October 04, 2015, 01:02:53 PM

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1006
October 04, 2015, 12:59:08 PM

October 04, 2015, 12:16:21 PM
Quick update: I have decided I am not offering love anymore. You cannot mass market love. You cannot advertise love. You cannot sell love. Ultimately, if you cannot make money off of a concept, it does not technically qualify as a service. Before any of you start arguing with that, go. Challenge your beliefs. Quit your day job, and market love full time. Let me know how that worked out.

Hi, Codi.
From your account info and thread, i will consider you as a woman.

I think you must caring about yourself first. Smiley
Don't think about boyfriend or husband.

If you can take caring yourself, loving yourself. The other man will starting to likes you.

And after that, try to spread your caring and loving for others.
Give your caring to other, and you'll get the other caring's back.
Give your love to other, and you'll get the other love's back.

Regards.

I do what I wish, but thank you for the constructive criticism.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
October 04, 2015, 12:11:01 PM
Quick update: I have decided I am not offering love anymore. You cannot mass market love. You cannot advertise love. You cannot sell love. Ultimately, if you cannot make money off of a concept, it does not technically qualify as a service. Before any of you start arguing with that, go. Challenge your beliefs. Quit your day job, and market love full time. Let me know how that worked out.

Hi, Codi.
From your account info and thread, i will consider you as a woman.

I think you must caring about yourself first. Smiley
Don't think about boyfriend or husband.

If you can take caring yourself, loving yourself. The other man will starting to likes you.

And after that, try to spread your caring and loving for others.
Give your caring to other, and you'll get the other caring's back.
Give your love to other, and you'll get the other love's back.

Regards.

Pages:
Jump to: