Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] BetBTC - Bitcoin Sports Betting | Signature Campaign | Auto Payouts - page 4. (Read 11775 times)

legendary
Activity: 2014
Merit: 1028
BetBTC.co | Sports Betting | Instant Payments
Betbtc,
Can you answer the question here or in pm if you wish.

I will leaving the campaign if nothing changes as my services can be used more valuable else where for more than 0.0006btc per 6 posts per day.  Undecided

Hello

Since we have a good number of signature users, we have no intentions of changing the rate and max posts per day during the following weeks.

Hope you understand
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Betbtc,
Can you answer the question here or in pm if you wish.

I will leaving the campaign if nothing changes as my services can be used more valuable else where for more than 0.0006btc per 6 posts per day.  Undecided
legendary
Since tomorrow we will change max posts per day from 12 to 6. OP edited.
On Today's counting the 12 posts will still be counted for the last time.

We changed it almost 1 week ago. The measure should be definitive.
But only thing is that your campaign rates for posts are too low. Rising the rates will bring in more participants. This will get the contributors more involved to try a match instead of just withdrawing their earnings from this campaign.
legendary

We changed it almost 1 week ago. The measure should be definitive.
legendary
When was the rate lower to 6 posts from 12? did I miss something here  Shocked
My question is, is this temporary for reduced amount of posts allowed?
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
It seems that there had been no deposit made yet on signature campaign participants. Is it okay if I leave now and join another campaign while I haven't received my pay yet?

The deposit was made yesterday at regular hour!

If you want to change now it's OK, bot checks for sign when crediting.

Have a nice day

But the balance on my account says that I haven't received a single satoshi in my account.

-snip-

As clariified on the livechat, you were missing this point:

At least 1 of your last 60 posts must have been made on our Official Topic about your experience - If you don't bet there's no problem. You can talk about your instant withdrawals, this signature campaign or suggest features that could improve your experience. - You must post on our topic as soon as you join the campaign to start receiving!

Have a nice day!

Yes, the staff in the live chat clarified that and I did missed that point. My bad, lol. Anyways, it's a pleasant experience to talk to you guys. You have been very responsive to all of my queries so far. Smiley
legendary
It seems that there had been no deposit made yet on signature campaign participants. Is it okay if I leave now and join another campaign while I haven't received my pay yet?

Have a nice day

But the balance on my account says that I haven't received a single satoshi in my account.

As clariified on the livechat, you were missing this point:

At least 1 of your last 60 posts must have been made on our Official Topic about your experience - If you don't bet there's no problem. You can talk about your instant withdrawals, this signature campaign or suggest features that could improve your experience. - You must post on our topic as soon as you join the campaign to start receiving!

Have a nice day!
legendary
Cashback 15%

Have a nice day

legendary

Have a nice day
legendary
Cashback 15%
legendary
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Weird, also haven't received anything in my account.

QUICK EDIT: Oops, just got mine. Thanks BetBTC. It might be some bug or issue on your site.

Yeah, got mine too. Must have been something wrong with the bot.
legendary
Cashback 15%
Weird, also haven't received anything in my account.

QUICK EDIT: Oops, just got mine. Thanks BetBTC. It might be some bug or issue on your site.
legendary
Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013
So I guess I did something wrong again for not getting paid?

Don't think so, my posts weren't counted for yesterday either.
Just try PMing betbtc or just catch him on the website's chat(he is usually online for most of the times in the chat). This happened with me too, but he was very quick to resolve my issue ( and thus I got paid just withing 10mins of noifyinh him).
Activity: 672
Merit: 501

Don't think so, my posts weren't counted for yesterday either.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
legendary
I didn't receive no payment yesterday or today. Can you tell me what happened? Thanks.

• At least 1 of your last 60 posts must have been made on our Official Topic about your experience - If you don't bet there's no problem. You can talk about your instant withdrawals, this signature campaign or suggest features that could improve your experience..
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I didn't receive no payment yesterday or today. Can you tell me what happened? Thanks.
legendary
The payment today was a little weird. It happen early, missed some posts too perhaps? I only got paid for two.

There was an extra payout since the yesterday request crashed and some members didn't received payout.
Today at same hour you'll get the regular payout. Cheers
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
The payment today was a little weird. It happen early, missed some posts too perhaps? I only got paid for two.
Pages:
Jump to: