Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] BetBTC - Bitcoin Sports Betting | Signature Campaign | Auto Payouts - page 7. (Read 11775 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1041
I've just register under the name "enhu".  will change my signature right after this message.

edit: just saw counting posts seem not auto and that you manually check that only 1 post is counted per thread. this will be an issue since replying is necessary.
legendary
Activity: 2014
Merit: 1028
BetBTC.co | Sports Betting | Instant Payments
We are looking for Senior, Hero and Legendary!
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
OK, I did reply to the same thread more than once.
Didn't realize that was not counted. Will post accordingly in the future.

update:
Leaving this campaign since it is not paying too much.
Thanks for the introduction to your site have won more then what I made from the campaign.
It is a good site.

Thank you so much!

Still looking for more Hero and Legendary members! - Rates Increased.

Thanks for the increase in rates. It'll attract more members.
legendary

update:
Thanks for the introduction to your site have won more then what I made from the campaign.
It is a good site.

Thank you so much!

Still looking for more Hero and Legendary members! - Rates Increased.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

update:
It is a good site.
legendary
Is there a reason why I got paid only for 3 posts? I have made more than that with 80+ characters in each.
Do the ones in the official thread do not count toward the post count at the end of the day?

Hi.

I remember that we only count 1 post per topic per day and I see more than one reply on at least one topic yesterday on your account

If you think theres more than that I will request an investigation for your sig profile.

Thanks
Is there a reason why I got paid only for 3 posts? I have made more than that with 80+ characters in each.
Do the ones in the official thread do not count toward the post count at the end of the day?
legendary
Sorry man, but i'm gonna ditch this campaign. I will concur it pays well.. HOWEVER. as a long time member, I'm not about to go looking through posting history to see if I have already replied to a topic. Your rules are not sustainable as a long term poster here.

Cheers and thanks!

It was only one topic - Our official - and just one post per 60. However there are no worries.

It was a pleasure to work with you Wink!
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
Sorry man, but i'm gonna ditch this campaign. I will concur it pays well.. HOWEVER. as a long time member, I'm not about to go looking through posting history to see if I have already replied to a topic. Your rules are not sustainable as a long term poster here.

Cheers and thanks!

legendary
How come I didn't get paid today? It has been 24 hrs and I posted in the official thread as you prescribed to do in order to get paid.  Huh

Hi!

As I can see your auto-payout was made yesterday and will also be made later today at the same hour (22.55 GMT).

Thanks
How come I didn't get paid today? It has been 24 hrs and I posted in the official thread as you prescribed to do in order to get paid.  Huh
legendary
I was worried earlier about the delay in the counting of my post until I found this post.

Don't forget o post on the official topic to be payed out today!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I was worried earlier about the delay in the counting of my post until I found this post.
legendary
I remember all the current and future participants that since today, to get your daily payout processed you have do at least 1 post on your last 60 on our Official Topic.

If you don't bet there's no problem - You can talk about your instant withdrawals, this signature campaign or suggest features that could improve your experience.
legendary
Activity: 533
I want to join
betbtc username Gripflier
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I remember that from tomorrow the following modifications will be applied:

• All Member Rank Users will be unsubscribed after the next payout (tomorrow)
  • We will stop counting posts on Services and Games and rounds
  • We will only count one post per topic per day.
  • Maximum payout per day 12 Posts.
  • To be payed out, at least 1 of your last 60 posts must have been made on our Official Topic about your experience - If you don't bet there's no problem. You can talk about your instant withdrawals, this signature campaign or suggest features that could improve your experience.

Due to this extra restrictions we may increase payouts during the following month.

well.

1) well. i`m do not posted there
2) well. no problem
3) WTF Huh 12 posts ? why ? for me this is 0.00288 per day. are you kidding ? 0.0864 BTC = 360 posts. bad rates Smiley really.
4) no problem.

Bad campaign. i`m out if this changes is really.
legendary
I remember that from tomorrow the following modifications will be applied:

• To be payed out, at least 1 of your last 60 posts must have been made on our Official Topic about your experience - If you don't bet there's no problem. You can talk about your instant withdrawals, this signature campaign or suggest features that could improve your experience.

Due to this extra restrictions we may increase payouts during the following month.
legendary
Starting tomorrow, we will implement some changes after almost one week of operations. These measures were taken to fight some current kinda "spam" posts we are getting.

I take the opportunity to inform that even if you follow these bot rules, our team is also manually reading user's comments and will be excluding low posters / spam users over time - We will still pay your day before the exclusion!

Thanks. I assume you mean Services under the Marketplace. Does that include: Service Announcements & Service Discussion?

Correct!

hi, any slot for sr. member  Smiley Smiley
i would join this campaign  Roll Eyes

No slots available atm. sorry
Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week
hi, any slot for sr. member  Smiley Smiley
i would join this campaign  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: