Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] BLITZ GB SP-Tech SP15 pre-order - 3TH/s - $2800 *** 0.93$/GH - 0.46W/GH - page 2. (Read 2770 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Not worth the risk for razor thin margins.

Agreed. Very high level calculations show that this unit costs about half per GH as much as currently available mining hardware, uses half as much electricity, but won't be delivered for 3+ months.

If difficulty goes up more than 2x over the next 3 months, which is VERY likely, this is not a very good buy. Money would be much better spent deploying hardware now at twice the cost per GH and mining with it for the next 3 months.

Well people showed interest about this kind of product:

SP-30 Home Edition?  So... 50% of the hash rate of the SP-30 is 2.7TH/s running on a single PSU?  Quiet?  Wow... effectively double the hash power of the SP-10 that I don't need to have a personal data center to run.  Um... yes please!

The product itself looks very good. It's the three month pre-order at only half the cost of currently available hardware that is not so good, but to each their own. If the price of BTC is much higher in September than it is now, this could still work out OK for buyers in fiat terms.

I can't really blame spondoolies-tech for trying to presell as much hardware as they possibly can because it offloads their risk onto buyers.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

Agreed. Very high level calculations show that this unit costs about half per GH as much as currently available mining hardware, uses half as much electricity, but won't be delivered for 3+ months.

If difficulty goes up more than 2x over the next 3 months, which is VERY likely, this is not a very good buy. Money would be much better spent deploying hardware now at twice the cost per GH and mining with it for the next 3 months.

Well people showed interest about this kind of product:

SP-30 Home Edition?  So... 50% of the hash rate of the SP-30 is 2.7TH/s running on a single PSU?  Quiet?  Wow... effectively double the hash power of the SP-10 that I don't need to have a personal data center to run.  Um... yes please!

Activity: 742

Agreed. Very high level calculations show that this unit costs about half as much per GH as currently available mining hardware, uses half as much electricity, but won't be delivered for 3+ months.

Activity: 728
Activity: 583
don't buy miners with btc use fiat instead. price will go up. just be warned. see my signature.

true but reality fiat is usually scarce for most of us, especially if we invested a lot initially.

Septembers along time 3ths will be the 1th ,and preorders are so last year, but you could let spondooly off because they do deliver.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
legendary
legendary
don't buy miners with btc use fiat instead. price will go up. just be warned. see my signature.

Unless the exchange rate is big Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2856
Merit: 1518
Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206
legendary
is that correct , september shipping? Huh

Yes. SP30 August Batch is sold out!
Activity: 583
is that correct , september shipping? Huh
legendary
legendary
CLOSED

0.93$/GH - 0.46W/GH

Welcome to the first BLITZ Special Group Buy! At people's request SP-Tech might produce an "SP30 Home Edition" named SP15 which will be one ASIC board in SP30 2U enclosure with only one PSU. September shipping.

SP15 Specs(+-10%): 3TH/s - 1300W

Price:$2,800 with included FREE SHIPPING or 1 Free month of HOSTING

SPECIAL CONDITION: Minimum 400 units required for this Group Buy! If the requirement isn't met I will refund the reservation fee. Group Buy Deadline is 5 June 23:59 CET!

In order to commit and reserve your place, please send 0.05 BTC for every unit that you plan to purchaseto the wallet address below:
17mnZe8oxNauPjvruGDwpLya4o51xKq4Kt

(Add 0.0001 miners fee, to ensure the transaction arrives in time). Example: If you want 10 SP15 miners then send 0.5 BTC, if you want 17 SP15 miners then send 0.85 BTC.

PM me with the followings:
- your e-mail;
- transaction ID;
- your preffered payment method(Bitcoins, Dollars or Euros);
- want 1st month of free hosting or not

Payment Terms:
You're committing to send full payment when you place your reservation and after you get payment details from Spondoolies Tech.

Please note that the prices are in addition to the 0.05 BTC! The collected bitcoins will be spread 90% to one or more charities and/or bitcoin projects and 10% will go to me.

Discounts: No other discounts.

Notes: All posts about rising difficulty, ROI and pre-orders will be deleted. This is a Blitz GB and it's more important for people to find relevant answers. For other topics we can have separate threads.
Pages:
Jump to: