Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Block Erupter USB Out of Stock - kosmo will be back! - page 14. (Read 33292 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 501
Thanks Kosmo!  

Received two units today that we bought off BitMit in a record setting short delivery time.   They are merrily hashing away!   Appreciate the professional service and the artwork.

Here's an eBay style feedback/rating for the whole transaction from start to finish:

A+++++ SELLER!!!!!!!!!!111111!  WOULD BUY FR0M AGAIN!11111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 310
Merit: 250
Got mine running today.... Thanks KosmoKramer.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
I do want to buy one more to complete my collection I would love to get a gold one.. please please please let us know when they decide to ship some gold!

Naelr
Activity: 266
The Assman: CEO of Vandelay Import/Export, Inc.
Ordered a bunch yesterday, received a bunch today, mining with a bunch right now! Great job! Thanks!

I am especially thrilled that yours was delivered today - I drove 30 minutes to the nearest USPS hub to ensure that I kept my word that your important order would ship out yesterday. Thank you for your business and happy hashing!!
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Ordered a bunch yesterday, received a bunch today, mining with a bunch right now! Great job! Thanks!
Just bought 6 via Bitmit.net, look forward to adding them to the mine!

Great! I'm feeling very lenient today and will continue accepting orders for immediate shipment today. Not sure what the cutoff time will be but I'll try to keep squeezing more in.

whonesta, yours will for sure ship out today!
Activity: 379
Just bought 6 via Bitmit.net, look forward to adding them to the mine!

Shipped Same day! TY Kosmo
Activity: 427
Kosmo

Wanting to thank you very much!  Am ordering many of these units for delivery to brother in USA from different places and you delivering the best service.  Also not charging me arm and leg for shipping.  Having 6 different orders made last week with different sellers made and you being the ONLY one delivering so far and I ordering from you THIS week!  Everyone else having only excuses but you sending me items.

No more buying from other people from today until forever, will only be buying from you.  Placing order for 5 more tomorrow and 10 next week Wednesday.  You having faithful customer now!  Keeping up good working and you will building tremendous business, just not be letting stock running out. Smiley

Rachael
Activity: 184
Curious as to why my 1 Block Erupter is showing up at double the hashrate in BitMinter. Is this just a bug? It shows the same in both the stable and beta versions.

According to the pool I'm hashing at the standard 366Mhps.

Also is there a support topic for BitMinter on here someone can link me to?

Yes, it is a bug.  DrHaribo is already looking into fixing it.  Here's the BitMinter support thread so we keep this thread clean:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitminter-client-windowslinuxmac-31163
Activity: 672
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Curious as to why my 1 Block Erupter is showing up at double the hashrate in BitMinter. Is this just a bug? It shows the same in both the stable and beta versions.

According to the pool I'm hashing at the standard 366Mhps.

I think both those answers are somewhere in this thread already.  It is a known bug apparently, and kosmoskramer posted a link to their support thread.

I figure you can look for it as easily as I can.  Cheesy
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Edit: It's a bug, thanks for your help.

According to the pool I'm hashing at the standard 336Mhps.

https://i.imgur.com/OHrFQuG.png
I just added a tip address to my signature.

0.05 BTC sent! Thanks for your post and happy hashing!
Pic of the new artwork:

Woohoo! Lots of deliveries today I see. PM me your btc address and you get a bit nickel, as promised!

Thanks again for your order!

I just added a tip address to my signature. I also uploaded a better quality version of the image.

Thank you sir. Now to get hashing.
Pic of the new artwork:

Woohoo! Lots of deliveries today I see. PM me your btc address and you get a bit nickel, as promised!

Thanks again for your order!
Arrived! Thank you!

Pic of the new artwork:

https://i.imgur.com/PWXiNAI.jpg
Activity: 140
cool pic!!  How come mine don't glow like that?  Grin

Radioactive Nonce!
donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!

DIFFICULTY BE DAMNED!
cool pic!!  How come mine don't glow like that?  Grin
Activity: 140

DIFFICULTY BE DAMNED!
Activity: 267
Activity: 672
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Expected delivery June 15th.  C'mon USPS, don't let me down! Cheesy

Is Priority typically 3-days to your location? I've seen an average of 1-day to 2-day delivery with these units, but then again, if I recall correctly, you're in a bit of a unique location?
Yeah, it's pretty much always in the 3-5 day time frame.  But since you're West coast I was hoping for 3 days.

(I should have waited for your sale though Sad)
Pages:
Jump to: