Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] CoinTerra 2TH/S GroupBuy - - page 7. (Read 10847 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 06, 2014, 08:16:30 AM
Last 212 shares for only 0.85BTC!! Come on guy
February 04, 2014, 01:31:29 PM
Why do you still want to sell the shares? Chances are quite big that you will make a bigger profit when you are not selling the shares.
If i could buy it just for my self i wasn't here now.
But i have only 2500$ to invest, so why are you making stupid question when i already explain it?
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
February 04, 2014, 01:28:58 PM
Why do you still want to sell the shares? Chances are quite big that you will make a bigger profit when you are not selling the shares.
Activity: 759
Merit: 505
February 04, 2014, 09:23:41 AM
Yes you right shiunsai, as soon i'll receive miner it will be.

Word up, and yeah, once it arrives which will be soon, I will keep a log of progress to prove you are doing right.
February 04, 2014, 07:40:50 AM
Yes you right shiunsai, as soon i'll receive miner it will be.
Activity: 759
Merit: 505
February 04, 2014, 07:19:36 AM
What do you mean you will use the money from the other group buy?

I thought the money from the other group buy was going to be used to invest in the other group buy's hardware.

Yes i'll put 2500$ from the other GB to this one.

The math does no make sense.

Which group buy are you talking about exactly?  Your other current open group buy as only made around 1.12 BTC.

This is my other GB:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/open-bitmine-coincraft-1-ths-january-3rd-week-batch-waiting-miner-366855

I sold about 1500 shares, more than 10BTC

A link to another current GB is not support for validity, what would deem correct validity is if you had a GB that either finish, or has been running with successful payouts
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
February 04, 2014, 07:04:41 AM

LAST NEWS: Miner has been shipped to my friend! We have one week to collect money!!

If you provide some photos then I will consider it.
February 04, 2014, 06:50:08 AM

LAST NEWS: Miner has been shipped to my friend! We have one week to collect money!!
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
February 03, 2014, 07:54:48 PM
If you don't trust me or my GB don't came here to say bullshit about. Let the post free for people want to partecipate.

AND IF YOU WANT PEOPLE TO PARTICIPATE YOU MUST PROVIDE VALID EVIDENCE THAT YOU ARE NOT SCAMMING THEM!
PS: The little red line under a lot of your words indicates a spelling mistake. Fix it in all your accounts as you are too obvious.

Dude im not mind lol. Seriously.
February 03, 2014, 09:02:09 AM
Man, how i can act like it while some people(that i read acting to blame in other's post too) are here to "Beware" from me.
I'm here for every one, i ever answer each single pm.
If i was a scammer now i was already gone.
But i'm here, for everyone.

Bro relax,

What I am saying is that so far you are taking the wrong approach.

That's all!

EDIT: I am not blaming anyone, I am just stating FACTS!

Yes maybe is true but im acting like after complaining of last days.
First to tell im a scammer wait next week when i'll receive Bitmine miner.
February 03, 2014, 08:36:05 AM
Man, how i can act like it while some people(that i read acting to blame in other's post too) are here to "Beware" from me.

Bro relax,

What I am saying is that so far you are taking the wrong approach.

That's all!

EDIT: I am not blaming anyone, I am just stating FACTS!

February 03, 2014, 08:26:15 AM
February 03, 2014, 08:14:53 AM
If you don't trust me or my GB don't came here to say bullshit about. Let the post free for people want to partecipate.

AND IF YOU WANT PEOPLE TO PARTICIPATE YOU MUST PROVIDE VALID EVIDENCE THAT YOU ARE NOT SCAMMING THEM!
PS: The little red line under a lot of your words indicates a spelling mistake. Fix it in all your accounts as you are too obvious.

Which account? Give me proof i'm scamming people.
I have to give nothing, proof are in my starting post. You want buy? Ok,  you want leave? Please do it.

Bro, right now you are trying to sell,
Your product has problem selling though because the customer service sucks, plus you are not willing to go the extra mile to re-assure your customers that their purchase was safe.

Instead of re-assuring your customers you say (in a few words) "If you don't like it leave".
But what about the ones that paid money?

You don't get what business is all about then again you don't have to because (from what I think) you are here to make quick money and not have an established business.

Consider that before you post anything else....

And please if you truly are here for SERIOUS BUSINESS, ACT LIKE IT!

February 03, 2014, 08:07:07 AM

Which account? Give me proof i'm scamming people.
I have to give nothing, proof are in my starting post. You want buy? Ok,  you want leave? Please do it.
February 03, 2014, 08:04:36 AM

February 03, 2014, 07:49:56 AM
February 03, 2014, 06:37:28 AM
Interesting thread. It looks like he MINES with his MIND, literally. Think about it. Who needs mining equipment if you can imagine it, create a story on forums, collect some BTC as the fruit of your forum labor.

True that!
Activity: 446
Merit: 250
February 03, 2014, 01:22:22 AM
what part of nigeria is the unit going to be hosted in? Some nigerian cities have massive power outages all the time and you will need a lot of ups backup.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
February 03, 2014, 12:37:39 AM
Interesting thread. It looks like he MINES with his MIND, literally. Think about it. Who needs mining equipment if you can imagine it, create a story on forums, collect some BTC as the fruit of your forum labor.
February 02, 2014, 11:41:33 PM

I would suggest you refund the people you have scammed ASAP otherwise you might be in trouble.

There's no "might" about it. 
Pages:
Jump to: