Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] CoinTerra 2TH/S GroupBuy - - page 8. (Read 10810 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
February 02, 2014, 06:55:07 PM
It's funny that MrCaboose11 was online when I posted my first reply and now he is gone.

I am guessing he is having a group meeting with himself as to decide which account to use to defend himself....
As funny as that was to read the joke is on you. Im from Australia. There is no way to check ip addresses but it is 8:54am when im posting this so of course I wouldn't be on when you are.....

All I am saying is..   be careful with this gb. Possible scam. Read full thread of this group and his other group buy (link is his why trust me section)

People deserve to know. But every deserves to make money, but legitimately of course.
February 02, 2014, 06:41:04 PM
lol now he is making up fake buyers to give the impression that someone is falling for this BS.

How many other group buys on here have nameless participants?
How many other group buys have user names that exist nowhere else on the forum?

This guy is a fucking clown and any BTC you give him will be gone forever.

I have been watching both of these GB's for the last week. Yes he may seem like a scammer, but think how you would feel about giving out your details to randoms. He could be hiding his identity because he is a thief or he is hiding to protect him self from hackers wankers and ppl who are wanting to find where he lives to take matters into there own hands.

Im not saying he isnt or is , but Iglasses you have warned ppl about him there is no need to continue to talk the way you are. Because if I was him and and you were comming at me id wait till I got the miner was earning money then refund you but only untill everyone knew I was lagit. So you've said what you've had to people are warned thank you but im sick oh your bitching.

My first post. I was happy reading but I think it has gorn too far.
Thanks for reading.
Minewithmind bring it home bud please make a fool out of him.

Ps I have not spent money here I have just been reading for the last few weeks. These are my thoughts.

With all due respect...fuck that.  I would gladly stop posting if he wasn't continuing to post bs and going so far as to setup NEW groupbuys where he proudly refers to the original train wreck as an example of what a great guy he is.  I offered on several occasions to take him up on HIS offer to rid himself of the headache and got no response.  I also told him all he needed to do was refund me my BTC and he would be rid of me.  If he was honest and had other things coming up that he wanted to be successful with it would be in HIS best interest to refund me and then use that as proof that he is in fact honest.  NONE of those things have happened.  What has happened is he cursed and called me names like a baby and then tried to carry on as if all is well.
ALL IS NOT WELL.

Just look at his posts and tell me you really think this is a gb and not a thief at work.
I have looked at a bunch of other groupbuys on here.  He is the ONLY one I've seen with offline people and user names that appear nowhere else on the forum.  You think that's a coincidence?
He repeatedly tells people who ask for a refund that he has a no refound (whatever the fk that is) policy and yet when these magical new shares that have already supposedly been sold appear available again the reason he gives is that someone offline (you know a friend!) wanted out.  HOW COME THESE LIVE MYSTERY MEN CAN BACK OUT BUT WE CAN'T???
How many people on here have a random offline friend who has a terraminer coming and wants to sell it THROUGH SOMEONE ELSE and never mine with it?  Another BS story you won't see from any legitimate person on here.
The share counts have NEVER once been right.  Every other fking day there are shares that were sold but are now available!

I do agree with wat every one is saying. I just dont agree with how some people are saying it. A simple. "Please take extream care with this gb possible scam. " maybe a little more. Because if he isnt, who looks like the bad guy?

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
February 02, 2014, 04:23:26 PM
lol now he is making up fake buyers to give the impression that someone is falling for this BS.

I have been watching both of these GB's for the last week. Yes he may seem like a scammer, but think how you would feel about giving out your details to randoms. He could be hiding his identity because he is a thief or he is hiding to protect him self from hackers wankers and ppl who are wanting to find where he lives to take matters into there own hands.

Im not saying he isnt or is , but Iglasses you have warned ppl about him there is no need to continue to talk the way you are. Because if I was him and and you were comming at me id wait till I got the miner was earning money then refund you but only untill everyone knew I was lagit. So you've said what you've had to people are warned thank you but im sick oh your bitching.

Thanks for reading.

Ps I have not spent money here I have just been reading for the last few weeks. These are my thoughts.

With all due respect...fuck that.  I would gladly stop posting if he wasn't continuing to post bs and going so far as to setup NEW groupbuys where he proudly refers to the original train wreck as an example of what a great guy he is.  I offered on several occasions to take him up on HIS offer to rid himself of the headache and got no response.  I also told him all he needed to do was refund me my BTC and he would be rid of me.  If he was honest and had other things coming up that he wanted to be successful with it would be in HIS best interest to refund me and then use that as proof that he is in fact honest.  NONE of those things have happened.  What has happened is he cursed and called me names like a baby and then tried to carry on as if all is well.
ALL IS NOT WELL.

Just look at his posts and tell me you really think this is a gb and not a thief at work.
I have looked at a bunch of other groupbuys on here.  He is the ONLY one I've seen with offline people and user names that appear nowhere else on the forum.  You think that's a coincidence?
He repeatedly tells people who ask for a refund that he has a no refound (whatever the fk that is) policy and yet when these magical new shares that have already supposedly been sold appear available again the reason he gives is that someone offline (you know a friend!) wanted out.  HOW COME THESE LIVE MYSTERY MEN CAN BACK OUT BUT WE CAN'T???
How many people on here have a random offline friend who has a terraminer coming and wants to sell it THROUGH SOMEONE ELSE and never mine with it?  Another BS story you won't see from any legitimate person on here.
The share counts have NEVER once been right.  Every other fking day there are shares that were sold but are now available!
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
February 02, 2014, 10:12:04 AM
It's funny that MrCaboose11 was online when I posted my first reply and now he is gone.

I am guessing he is having a group meeting with himself as to decide which account to use to defend himself....
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
February 02, 2014, 09:54:58 AM

Thanks for reading.

First of all I have been following this thread too.

Second, you have made spelling mistakes as you did in previous posts: "lagit"?

Third: Please, signing up for a new account and supporting yourself doesn't really help your situation, it only makes it worse.

I would suggest you refund the people you have scammed ASAP otherwise you might be in trouble.

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
February 02, 2014, 09:51:54 AM
"If" minewithmind has gotten his hands on a Terraminer, I wish him the best of luck with it.
That said, as things stand now in his last "Group Buy" I would not send him more money.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/open-bitmine-coincraft-1-ths-january-3rd-week-batch-waiting-miner-366855

The reader's digest version of the previous GB is:

minewithmind starts off with looking to sell 1000 shares of 1GB each, his cut was supposed to come from using turbo-mode to increase the hash to 1500gh with the 500gh going to himself.
A GB-shareholder does the math and finds that the GB-owner has oversold the GB by hundreds of shares.
GB-owners response is: OKAY change of plans, all the shares are for sale......
So a few of us point out that this course change seems a bit dicey.
Next turn: whoever buys the remaining shares can take over the GB....
Current state of affairs: Coincraft rigs were delayed, so it's all up in the air.

The jury is out on whether minewithmind is a scammer or just in over his head, but his management skills leave a lot to be desired, so anyone getting in on this opportunity better buckle up for safety and pack plenty of underwear.

To minewithmind: nothing personal, but you still need to prove yourself to be trustworthy.
February 02, 2014, 08:38:59 AM

Thanks for reading.

legendary
February 01, 2014, 12:49:42 PM

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 01, 2014, 10:04:18 AM
And in this GB there are 1.12BTC + 500 reserved shares.
February 01, 2014, 10:01:40 AM
What do you mean you will use the money from the other group buy?

I thought the money from the other group buy was going to be used to invest in the other group buy's hardware.

Yes i'll put 2500$ from the other GB to this one.

The math does no make sense.

Which group buy are you talking about exactly?  Your other current open group buy as only made around 1.12 BTC.

This is my other GB:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/open-bitmine-coincraft-1-ths-january-3rd-week-batch-waiting-miner-366855

I sold about 1500 shares, more than 10BTC
Activity: 123
February 01, 2014, 09:55:05 AM

I thought the money from the other group buy was going to be used to invest in the other group buy's hardware.

The math does no make sense.

Which group buy are you talking about exactly?  Your other current open group buy as only made around 1.12 BTC.
February 01, 2014, 09:50:22 AM

Activity: 123
February 01, 2014, 09:40:20 AM

February 01, 2014, 05:59:13 AM
Last 712 shares! I make discount:
                                                        -500 shares = 2.5BTC instead of 3BTC
                                                        -712 shares =  3.5BTC instead of 4.3BTC
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
February 01, 2014, 02:30:11 AM
 Grin Grin Grin Grin

Pls take all possible care participating in this GB.
We (participants of previous bitmine.ch) are still not sure whether OP is a scammer or just a poor manager. It can be both though Grin
Activity: 31
January 31, 2014, 05:04:14 PM
Pls take all possible care participating in this GB.
We (participants of previous bitmine.ch) are still not sure whether OP is a scammer or just a poor manager. It can be both though Grin
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
January 31, 2014, 01:26:16 AM
Interested in about a 100 shares

Where will this be hosted?
Where are you located?

Could you ask DZ to vet you?
Thank you

In my home, glass temp room.
I'm in Italy.

Yes ask what you wish.

Please confirm your vetting
January 30, 2014, 03:32:43 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

That's funny.  Anyone who checks that link will most certainly not trust you. 

Fix one problem before starting another, mmmkay?

With the previous gb its all perfect, all shares have been solded, we are waiting the miner.

Maybe it's "perfect" for you, but that's not the word your share holders would use.  "Bullshit" is more accurate. 
legendary
January 30, 2014, 09:23:06 AM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

That's funny.  Anyone who checks that link will most certainly not trust you. 

Fix one problem before starting another, mmmkay?

With the previous gb its all perfect, all shares have been solded, we are waiting the miner.

Nothing could be further from the truth.  Just fucking stop already.
January 30, 2014, 06:54:17 AM
Shares list updated, thanks for purchasing.
Pages:
Jump to: