Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] CREDITS Signature Campaign | HIGHEST RATES [Tied] - page 7. (Read 8256 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Credits [CRE] - Community Manager
lol, just realized im a member now, can you please update it on the spreadsheet
Hey OP any chance we can be paid in credits?

Absolutely! We'd have to discuss what the "going" rate for a credit is however, if you'd like to use KLYE's public ledger (see the ANN thread for Credits), we can use that price and convert your bitcoin rate to credits.

PM me what you think, and your credits address!
i think i'll wait till an online wallet is possible, will i still get my 10 credits?

You'll still get your 10 CRE welcome bonus, yet don't count on an online wallet immediately, if you have the disk space I'd recommend getting the client on your PC (or Mac) for now.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”
lol, just realized im a member now, can you please update it on the spreadsheet

Absolutely! We'd have to discuss what the "going" rate for a credit is however, if you'd like to use KLYE's public ledger (see the ANN thread for Credits), we can use that price and convert your bitcoin rate to credits.

i think i'll wait till an online wallet is possible, will i still get my 10 credits?

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
yesterday i see in OP you accept member rank or below and now you uprate OP no more accept that but how about for which already enrolling before the update because i see in google spreadsheet there are some member and jr member still on you list

Members enrolled before I limited the rank, will still be paid. Hence why they are still on the spreadsheet Smiley

and how about a payment for a member rank still 0.0005 per post or 0.0004?

If they enrolled when the rate was 0.0005, they get paid at that rate. If they enrolled after I lowered it to 0.0004, they will be paid at 0.0004.

However regardless, there will be no more rate changes for Member and below, as they are no longer going to be accepted into the campaign. Sorry!
sure...no problem anything you says i just want to ask and thanks for your answer good luck for your campaign
yesterday i see in OP you accept member rank or below and now you uprate OP no more accept that but how about for which already enrolling before the update because i see in google spreadsheet there are some member and jr member still on you list

Members enrolled before I limited the rank, will still be paid. Hence why they are still on the spreadsheet Smiley

If they enrolled when the rate was 0.0005, they get paid at that rate. If they enrolled after I lowered it to 0.0004, they will be paid at 0.0004.

However regardless, there will be no more rate changes for Member and below, as they are no longer going to be accepted into the campaign. Sorry!
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

What is the duration of your signature campaign? 1 month-3 month or 3 month+?

What happens if some participant doesnt post the minimum post for that week?
Do you dismiss him/her? Or wait for another week to reach the minimum?

Thanks in advance.

If a user doesn't reach the minimum posts for that week, they are removed (sorry!) to make room for another user that makes more posts. We have a small number of slots available, and wouldn't want one of them filled without that user making use of the signature space.

However, they will still receive the 10 CRE  bonus.

Sorry if it causes any inconvenience!
-BTC Address : 1HVMLBB9eAE65NNqrY9FAjRnK5ZYL7BvVe
-Current post count : 519
-Activity level : Senior

Enrolling sir

Welcome to the campaign!

A new signature design may be in the mix within the next day or so, I'll be sure to PM each user the new design if that's the case. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001
-BTC Address : 1HVMLBB9eAE65NNqrY9FAjRnK5ZYL7BvVe
-Current post count : 519
-Activity level : Senior

Enrolling sir

Though the posts are competitive but its of no use for active members of the campaign as you have a maximum of 50 posts a week.
There are many other campaigns which have no post limit.
I want to give you a suggestion to make it to a fixed payment weekly rather than per post. If you want to pay per post than it would be better to pay highest as compared to other campaigns like- DaDice and Bit-X.

Good Luck,
-Rony

i think this is higher than bit-X

0.0009 x 50 = 0,045
and BIT-X 0.0007 x 50 = 0,035

corect me if i'm wrong

Not if you make 100 posts.

0.0009*50=0.045
0.0008*100=0.08

wow i'm not know no limit
emm,,,, i think i will use BIt-X than This

thank's for your information Smiley

Bitx is currently closed for new enrollment

OKEY I'm Here >_<
i'm not use other signature campaign now
i use only CRE
hope increase maximal POS

i left from bitmixer because he not accept post in ANN

Added! Welcome to the campaign Smiley

Though the posts are competitive but its of no use for active members of the campaign as you have a maximum of 50 posts a week.
I want to give you a suggestion to make it to a fixed payment weekly rather than per post. If you want to pay per post than it would be better to pay highest as compared to other campaigns like- DaDice and Bit-X.

Good Luck,
-Rony

Side note, our rates are our rates. We don't have the bankroll to allow for 100 posts at these rates, so we are appealing to a different demographic. Thank you for your input, though!
If you can't understand my post please report it

Good Luck,
-Rony

0.0009 x 50 = 0,045

corect me if i'm wrong

0.0009*50=0.045
0.0008*100=0.08

OKEY I'm Here >_<
i'm not use other signature campaign now
i use only CRE
hope increase maximal POS

i left from bitmixer because he not accept post in ANN
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Good Luck,
-Rony

0.0009 x 50 = 0,045

corect me if i'm wrong

0.0009*50=0.045
0.0008*100=0.08

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit
Congratulations on your new title. Grin
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Good Luck,
-Rony

0.0009 x 50 = 0,045

corect me if i'm wrong

Higher than bitx if you can only post 50 per week

Good Luck,
-Rony

0.0009 x 50 = 0,045

corect me if i'm wrong

0.0009*50=0.045
0.0008*100=0.08

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

Good Luck,
-Rony

0.0009 x 50 = 0,045

corect me if i'm wrong

0.0009*50=0.045
0.0008*100=0.08

Good Luck,
-Rony

0.0009 x 50 = 0,045

corect me if i'm wrong
Activity: 280

Good Luck,
-Rony
Pages:
Jump to: