Pages:
Author

Topic: !CLOSED! DuckDice.io signature contest! Winner gets 0.075BTC ! - page 3. (Read 2011 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
HELLO,

DO YOU ALLOW NEWBIES IN CONSIDERATION IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE YOUR CONTEST? I CAN SHOW YOU PORTFOLIO AS I AM EXPERT IN GRAPHIC DESIGNING (CORPORATE LOGO, BANNERS ETC ).
PLEASE LET ME KNOW , I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE FURTHER DISCUSSION WITH YOU.

THANK YOU 
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
You have not described that for which ranks do you need the signatures? The other point is that your price for the contest is lower than what the signature designer have the cost. Please increase your reward for the contest.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Good luck for your contest but one thing is clear that with that amount you will not get any contestant working for the contest. It is a friendly advise from me that you simply ask a designer to create some designs for you they will give some designs for that amount.
Activity: 1336
Merit: 253

Signature contest:

1. create awesome signature for DuckDice to use in further signature campaign. Full ranks.
2. post it in this thread;
3. wait until we will choose the winner;
4. We will announce ONE winner who will receive 0.075BTC.

Approximate contest duration is one week, but it may be prolonged or cancelled earlier,
depends on how many posts we will get.

It is highly recommended to use DuckDice palette and Signature should be consistent with site design.

Suggested texts:
DuckDice.io – your dice game alternative;

You can mention our bonuses such as:
First deposit bonus - 120%
Reload Bonus - 50%
Signup bonus - 3000Doge

Our Features:
Faucet;
Rain;
Affiliate program;
Provably fair.

Here is our BitcoinTalk main thread and our Promo thread and wiki.
Pages:
Jump to: