Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] eGaaS bounty - page 5. (Read 41497 times)

Activity: 743
Merit: 500
December 31, 2016, 05:02:28 AM
I receive bounty for Facebook and Signature but not receive for Translation, can you check please.Thanks
Do you already contacted via PM OP, make it quicker in the process to your problem on the distribution of bounty Translation ..
They mentioned already that all the bounty already been distributed better to piem the manager for the missing bounty to clear it.
Activity: 1624
December 30, 2016, 07:59:43 PM
I receive bounty for Facebook and Signature but not receive for Translation, can you check please.Thanks
Do you already contacted via PM OP, make it quicker in the process to your problem on the distribution of bounty Translation ..
Activity: 602
December 30, 2016, 04:00:23 PM
Does anyone know for egaas trade, if it has been traded on the stock exchange later on, whether between the two sites this, POLO and BITTREX ??
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
December 30, 2016, 10:43:17 AM
Activity: 323
Merit: 100
December 28, 2016, 11:05:06 PM
thank you., i i just received my egaas
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
little nerdwoman
December 28, 2016, 10:46:22 AM
I have sent my eGaas address in PM but never received anything.
Activity: 588
December 27, 2016, 04:17:52 PM
Received some Egaas from the social media campaign. Thank you so much. Cannot wait to see the next moves of this project.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 593
December 27, 2016, 09:15:46 AM
sorry excuse me everyone, Is this campaign still active ? I think it was over because all bounties delivered some days ago, and the op should change the title of this thread. Am i wrong ?
The title of thread said that this campaign is open,
fortunately I check this out before wanna join this

Sorry Sir ...i will Pm team to update ....thankyou
Activity: 213
CCS - join the REVOLUTION in service
December 27, 2016, 02:35:07 AM
sorry excuse me everyone, Is this campaign still active ? I think it was over because all bounties delivered some days ago, and the op should change the title of this thread. Am i wrong ?
The title of thread said that this campaign is open,
fortunately I check this out before wanna join this
Activity: 140
December 27, 2016, 01:08:34 AM
To all eGaaS Supporter
All Bounties payment were delivered.
Merry XMAS and Happy New Year
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
www.guestcrew.com
December 26, 2016, 10:13:52 AM
I've been getting the gifts but where i can sell it.?
Not yet. No exchanges available at the moment just wait and soon eGaaS will be listed in popular exchanges maybe Bittrex first.
Activity: 518
December 26, 2016, 09:55:07 AM
To all eGaaS Supporter

All Bounties payment were delivered ... See you all in 2nd round

thanks eGaaS...
I want to ask a little bit after getting payment where I can sell it to the make BTC? if there is escrow? merry christmas and happy new year!
You already have it and your free to sell it peer to peer if some ones have an account on ICo want to buy your coin ,or wait to add it from exchange if you want to know when better to be updated in the ANNthread and wait for the announcement when it will be added.
okay thanks but prices eGaaS where I can see.?

Last ICO price is 16K
I've been getting the gifts but where i can sell it.?
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
December 26, 2016, 09:43:22 AM
Hei jamal
Where are you?
What's wrong with my facebook campaign?
Why deleted?
Activity: 1652
Merit: 593
December 25, 2016, 02:17:35 PM
To all eGaaS Supporter

thanks eGaaS...
I want to ask a little bit after getting payment where I can sell it to the make BTC? if there is escrow? merry christmas and happy new year!
You already have it and your free to sell it peer to peer if some ones have an account on ICo want to buy your coin ,or wait to add it from exchange if you want to know when better to be updated in the ANNthread and wait for the announcement when it will be added.

Last ICO price is 16K
Activity: 549
December 25, 2016, 01:52:25 PM
To all eGaaS Supporter

thanks eGaaS...
Activity: 560
December 25, 2016, 01:20:35 PM
is there anyone who's buying egaas? i want to sell mine Grin

How much eGaaS and for how much Bitcoins?

Are you just selling your Bounty eGaaS? If that's the case then it would be a very low amount.
Still,  what's your offer?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
December 25, 2016, 11:56:44 AM

I think will be good ideas If you're create a thread in marketplace section about sell/buy eGaas
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
December 25, 2016, 10:39:18 AM
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
December 25, 2016, 08:09:23 AM
To all eGaaS Supporter

thanks eGaaS...
Activity: 1344
Merit: 656
December 25, 2016, 07:26:02 AM

I find this spreadsheet very lolzy Smiley. Between people posting on translators' threads giving some of them tremendous shares, a mix of pre-ann and ann translations, an unfinished last-minute translation and a lion's share more than 54 (3667.91/67.85) times bigger than the smallest, I must say it is quite interesting. I appreciate the sharing though, thx.
Pages:
Jump to: