Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] eGaaS bounty - page 9. (Read 41497 times)

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
December 21, 2016, 09:47:56 AM
i have read carefully this thread and waiting for the bonus BTC for signature campaign
you are waiting  bonuses for campaign sig, but your name does not appear in the list sig. very funny Grin Grin Grin
They just want to spam this thread with nonsense comment see the first who post in this thread  wearing 777coin signature code, if you inspect it carefully you will see it's the  same owner with the same campaign, almost same post count and activity too.

Looks like an alt that wrongly post in this thread instead of his account joined in eGaaS.  Grin
I think no they just want to add post count for their current campaign. Lol
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
December 21, 2016, 09:44:13 AM
i have read carefully this thread and waiting for the bonus BTC for signature campaign
you are waiting  bonuses for campaign sig, but your name does not appear in the list sig. very funny Grin Grin Grin

Looks like an alt that wrongly post in this thread instead of his account joined in eGaaS.  Grin

Btw to op, will we receive our bonus before xmas? I hope we will so i have something to spend on xmas. Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
December 21, 2016, 09:27:00 AM
you are waiting  bonuses for campaign sig, but your name does not appear in the list sig. very funny Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 21, 2016, 08:29:02 AM
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
December 21, 2016, 08:23:54 AM
i want join this campaign sir, any slots for newbie?
Lol read other post first it's already finish and the participants just waiting for bounty distribution. Even its still open the campaign not accept newbie plss read OP.
Activity: 323
Merit: 100
December 21, 2016, 08:22:35 AM
no slots for newbie! this campaign is end yesterday
Activity: 137
December 21, 2016, 08:21:05 AM
i want join this campaign sir, any slots for newbie?
CTO & Spokesman
December 21, 2016, 08:07:35 AM
I've nothing into my wallet just now. Is bounty distributed to all participants or not yet it's completed?

They just started distributing today so I guess they're not yet done. Anyway I am sure they will announce if they all done sending and ask if everybody received it. Let's just wait.  Grin
Im only waiting for the bonus BTC for signature campaign hope they send it first lol  Grin.And egaas is good for long term if the 2nd ICO open again on March the price may increase too. So better to keep it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
December 21, 2016, 08:01:30 AM
I've nothing into my wallet just now. Is bounty distributed to all participants or not yet it's completed?

They just started distributing today so I guess they're not yet done. Anyway I am sure they will announce if they all done sending and ask if everybody received it. Let's just wait.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
December 21, 2016, 07:58:34 AM
Activity: 56
December 21, 2016, 07:44:35 AM
where exchange plan to add egaas sir?
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
December 21, 2016, 07:25:12 AM
here we go !! distribution for bounty rewards are on the way.
i want to confirm if i received the reward for twitter campaign.

CTO & Spokesman
December 21, 2016, 05:21:01 AM
I have not received the gift egaas and I also do not get a message back, so how long should I wait bounty?
Be patient mate. Team still doing their job and will pay our bounties soon, this is not scam project so wait it and see the updates. Don't talking again about bounty (it seems like you're relying for bounty only).
Agree the distribution is In process no need to worried that you will not receive it, just a little patience needed.where exchange plan to add egaas?
Activity: 840
www.guestcrew.com
December 21, 2016, 05:01:44 AM
I have not received the gift egaas and I also do not get a message back, so how long should I wait bounty?
Be patient mate. Team still doing their job and will pay our bounties soon, this is not scam project so wait it and see the updates. Don't talking again about bounty (it seems like you're relying for bounty only).
Activity: 518
December 21, 2016, 04:11:00 AM
Activity: 882
December 21, 2016, 04:07:04 AM
I personally still not recieved yet the payment bounty ? by the way you was sent to all people already ? or only some people recieved the payment bounty already

edit
Hi Guys!
We already have staerted to send bounty! So wait for your egs)

Wait for eGaas this mean you also do for the BTC payment right ?

I received the gift of egaas.. thanks  Smiley

are you sure already recieved them buddy ?
may still be in process, because I also have not received payment bounty
Activity: 549
December 21, 2016, 04:04:35 AM
I personally still not recieved yet the payment bounty ? by the way you was sent to all people already ? or only some people recieved the payment bounty already

edit
Hi Guys!

for those of you who have not received their bounty patient may still count and wait. If you've given a bounty later will get PM...
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
December 21, 2016, 03:46:10 AM

edit
Hi Guys!

Activity: 330
December 21, 2016, 02:24:37 AM
I still not receive bounty dev.....
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
December 21, 2016, 02:18:13 AM
I'm still wait for my bounty payment form facebook and twitter bounty  Smiley, are there others who also haven't gotten the payment?
Pages:
Jump to: