Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] - Elitist Jerks Litecoin Pool - [CLOSED] - page 10. (Read 32018 times)

Activity: 519
Merit: 253
I get impatient and pick up a few of the other coins when I see an opportunity. Pay the electric bill with the LTC money and prospect on other stuff.
legendary
Activity: 889
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin calls me an Orphan
Looks like I am helping a little today. Found one block shortly before the outage and another right after. Of course I found none while soloing during the outage.  Roll Eyes

Ahhh so your soloing.. thats your secret.. you pop on and off. I was wondering Smiley
Looks like I am helping a little today. Found one block shortly before the outage and another right after. Of course I found none while soloing during the outage.  Roll Eyes
legendary
We are back. All is fixed!
legendary
Pool is down. I need to repair the database and I do not want to accept shares until i get things fixed.

This is our first outage. Working to resolve.
legendary
Lots of new updates. Things are speedy once again. Mining has never been effected which is what its all about Smiley

Welcome to some new miners.

Welcome back Thrash Smiley
legendary
Some new code changes will be going in to speed things up.

The best news on my end is we finally got through our longest round ever.
legendary
I am aware of the website loading issue when we are over 3 million rounds once again. It will be looked at and fixed.
legendary
We upgraded to latest litecoind. This means we will be lowering the withdraw fee to .02 Smiley We had only a 30 second outage for this change.
legendary
Things just keep humming along Smiley
legendary
Go Blackhawks!
legendary
We are going to do it again. 0% PPS fee this week. From Sat Jun 22 to Sat Jun 29.

Elitist Jerks had a lucky week and I would like to pass on to the new members a bit of a thank you for giving us a try.

Thanks, that is appreciated. (By me at least) Decided to give your pool a try and so far so good. This is my first time trying PPS.

Well welcome. PPS is great if your looking for steady pay. No variance. The Pool takes all the risk.

Running this pool has given me a chance to work with PHP and mysql a bit deeper. Not only that learning Python for our IRC bot. I do this for fun. The fee's just cover the unlucky rounds. Since we had a bit of luck I figure i would run with the buffer and see how things go. If it continues we can always lower the fee's
We are going to do it again. 0% PPS fee this week. From Sat Jun 22 to Sat Jun 29.

Elitist Jerks had a lucky week and I would like to pass on to the new members a bit of a thank you for giving us a try.

Thanks, that is appreciated. (By me at least) Decided to give your pool a try and so far so good. This is my first time trying PPS.
legendary

legendary
Yeah it was my bad. I went to bed last night forgetting to turn cron back on. Its currently running and your balance will now be updated.

I guess the jet lag got me finally Smiley

No problem man, it happens. Thanks for the prompt response.

Yeah i noticed when i got up this morning no blocks reported. I knew either I had some REALLY bad luck or I forgot to do something Smiley . After about 3 minutes i remembered. I just got done writing a script to check every hour if the cron is running and if not to email me. This way I dont ever forget again.

Anyways, Looks like we have some new people mining on the pool. Welcome to everyone.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Yeah it was my bad. I went to bed last night forgetting to turn cron back on. Its currently running and your balance will now be updated.

No problem man, it happens. Thanks for the prompt response.
legendary
This has been my favorite pool by far. I've been on and off the past couple weeks and no complaints. However, the last 14 hours I've been mining @2.2G and only accumulated ~.5 LTC. It's been stuck there for quite some time, it seems. Nothing else has changed, so I'm a little at a loss. Any ideas?

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
This has been my favorite pool by far. I've been on and off the past couple weeks and no complaints. However, the last 14 hours I've been mining @2.2G and only accumulated ~.5 LTC. It's been stuck there for quite some time, it seems. Nothing else has changed, so I'm a little at a loss. Any ideas?
legendary
a few new things with email notifications. block notification. idle emails. etc..
legendary
few new bot features for the channel. Welcome to new members
Pages:
Jump to: