Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] - Elitist Jerks Litecoin Pool - [CLOSED] - page 16. (Read 32018 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1031
bummer, ok.  Thanks for keeping us updated.  I just haven't messed with solo mining yet... maybe one of these days Smiley
legendary
Activity: 889
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin calls me an Orphan
Due to the ease of solo mining FBX and the related pricing per FBX I decided to hold off on the fairbrix pool project until a later date.
legendary
Thanks for the quick response!  No problem, I can wait until tomorrow.  Ciao.
legendary
The Litecoin pool is up.. right now i am working on the fairbrix pool.. should have that back up tomorrow.. i had a routing loop which causes issues to both pools
legendary
Fairbrix pool is up and running. http://fbx.ejpool.info

Pool still has many changes to be made. However Shares/Hashrate/Payouts are all working correctly.

Thanks for being the first fairbrix pool that I know of.  However, unfortunately this link isn't working.  I know you just posted that the pool was back up and running. 

I'll try again in a little bit.
legendary
Pool is back up and running.
legendary
Update from the provider.. All looks good on their end. I will be heading into the office to check the router this afternoon.
legendary
Our Network link is down. No eta given by the provider
legendary
Fairbrix pool is up and running. http://fbx.ejpool.info

Pool still has many changes to be made. However Shares/Hashrate/Payouts are all working correctly.
legendary
I have moved the server to the new Link. New ip address is in the DNS and being propagated.  New IP address is 75.149.194.154.

In testing we have found that we have considerable less stales on the new link. Enjoy

Activity: 154
Merit: 102
Bitcoin!
In anticipation for changing DNS entries, you can lower to TTL to about a half hour ahead of time so that all clients will switch quickly when you make the change.  After the change you can increase the TTL again.
legendary
btc_artist, it has been up. When we change over to the new server I will have an announcement of downtime. But I am only expecting a very short downtime. 2 hours the most. Mostly for DNS to update.
Activity: 154
Merit: 102
Bitcoin!
When will the pool open back up?
legendary
New server is up and running. Just patching and securing it up. Will be moving over soon enough.
legendary
Please upgrade your minerd

It has been shown in many cases double the speed!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/an-even-more-optimized-version-of-cpuminer-poolers-cpuminer-cpu-only-55038

Thanks to pooler for sharing!
legendary
Well I had a good phone call with a friend of mine that has some possible hosting opportunities for us. We will be changing hosts and during this time the pool will stay up. I know many have already found new pools to mine at. But many decided to stick around as long as possible. Just giving an update.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Your pool had the best name.  R.I.P.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
PooL-X.eu
oh sad to see wknight, but always good with promotion i guess Smiley
Activity: 839
Merit: 507
Yeah, I'm always sad when a project shuts down, and this is no exception.
I hope a new (and possibly "jerkish" Smiley) pool will open to fill up the gap. Even if interest in the coin appears to have faded a little bit lately, Litecoin is still the best alt currency out there. Cool
vip
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
Sad to see you go man.
All the best with the new position Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: