Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] GB #1 BPMC BLUEFURY USB Miner ~2.5 GH/s 0.5999BTC or less $129 Paypal - page 3. (Read 34167 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 10
HBN <3
Woohoo! Thx

Getting my Raspi configured this week  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1058
The OGz Club
Units just came in time to start packing Smiley
I know you're busy packing but when you get time, did you get your entire allotment? Or, if not, when do you expect to receive the remainder? (Since I doubt I'm in the early group.)

Just finished packing all the units I have received a total of 80 units, I'll be sending them out tomorrow morning. The remaining units I got tracking for so these should be shipped out by thursday or friday.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Me too... for a minute I forgot that was the company name Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Just got my tracking number :-)
Activity: 262
I know you're busy packing but when you get time, did you get your entire allotment? Or, if not, when do you expect to receive the remainder? (Since I doubt I'm in the early group.)
legendary
The OGz Club
Activity: 279
I just ordered two via paypal. I hope they will work with MinePeon.
Activity: 280
Oohhhh ... Shooott. Was hoping, there on there way to us ;-)
All the orders are out for delivery ?? Or just a few .... ??
I think he means they're on the street for delivery to him.
Activity: 280
All the orders are out for delivery ?? Or just a few .... ??
legendary
The OGz Club
Can't wait to put these in with my usb erupters course I hope I can get em to work with cgminer in winblows since that is what my current setup is but the support thread seems to indicate otherwise.

There out for delivery. Cheesy
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Can't wait to put these in with my usb erupters course I hope I can get em to work with cgminer in winblows since that is what my current setup is but the support thread seems to indicate otherwise.
legendary
The OGz Club
Anything new in the past couple days on the status of these yet?

Yes they got released from customs as soon as I gave them a tax ID number they were suppose to come saturday I called and looks like I wont see it until monday, I'll be shipping out the units monday.
I was wondering the same thing.  I'd hate to think they're still sitting in customs.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Mining for the hell of it.
legendary
The OGz Club
I just want to inform everyone here that looks like I wont be shipping today they had it scheduled to arrive but apparently customs is holding it and requesting my tax ID its only a state away :\ I'm currently waiting a call back from them. Looks like I will be shipping either saturday or monday.
legendary
The OGz Club
When you getting BTC payment fixed on the site maidak?

I'm working on putting it back on today, units are in KY right now Cheesy was hoping to start packing up this morning does not look like it will happen until the end of the day. Sad
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
I would like to order one does it plug n play to Bitminter java client?  If not why?

I have to say these sticks are nice looking and I could sell them like hotcakes on ebay.  

The roll out has been really bad on these.  

AM sold close to 1/2 million usb sticks.  this is such a perfect upgrade I just don't understand why they are not being pushed correctly.
DrHaribo is currently working on incorporating it right now. I had a chat with him a couple of days ago and he is making good headway. In regards to the roll out yes I agree it was a bumpy ride but we have learnt a lot for the future!

thanks for a fast reply. I do hope that these get into smooth easy sales like the AM sticks  did. 
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.
I would like to order one does it plug n play to Bitminter java client?  If not why?

I have to say these sticks are nice looking and I could sell them like hotcakes on ebay.  

The roll out has been really bad on these.  

AM sold close to 1/2 million usb sticks.  this is such a perfect upgrade I just don't understand why they are not being pushed correctly.
DrHaribo is currently working on incorporating it right now. I had a chat with him a couple of days ago and he is making good headway. In regards to the roll out yes I agree it was a bumpy ride but we have learnt a lot for the future!
Pages:
Jump to: