Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] GB #1 BPMC BLUEFURY USB Miner ~2.5 GH/s 0.5999BTC or less $129 Paypal - page 5. (Read 34167 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Dear god, the recent diff jump was brutal :-/

391 million now Cry
Just so people know.
300 units will be shipped out Friday and the following 1500 shipped Tuesday next week.

Just a little photo of units on the production line.

We will announce the compensation after we have completed shipping all the units.

Awww - my lil babies are being born lol Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1058
The OGz Club
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Tried to buy 7 with Paypal and got: "This recipient is currently unable to receive money."
legendary
The OGz Club
Paypal is enabled again on bitcoinminerz.com theres still 21 extra units I'll be receiving when the shipment is here sometime next week.

I WENT to your site and the sticks are listed at 139.99 yet this thread has 129.99 in more then one spot.

I also typed in your discount code BTC5OFF and it does not work. 

So what do you want for a paypal price.
139.99 or
 129.99 or
139.99 - 5% off = 132.99

I'm interested in this as well as I am getting ready to pull the trigger on a few more

The BTC5OFF coupon has expired you guys can now use 5OFFURY please note you have to be a registered user to use the coupon and they are 1 time redeemable. Everything on the front end of the store is fixed and you can place your order now.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Just a guy
Paypal is enabled again on bitcoinminerz.com theres still 21 extra units I'll be receiving when the shipment is here sometime next week.

I WENT to your site and the sticks are listed at 139.99 yet this thread has 129.99 in more then one spot.

139.99 or
 129.99 or
139.99 - 5% off = 132.99

I'm interested in this as well as I am getting ready to pull the trigger on a few more
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'

139.99 or
 129.99 or
139.99 - 5% off = 132.99
legendary
The OGz Club
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.
Just so people know.
300 units will be shipped out Friday and the following 1500 shipped Tuesday next week.

Just a little photo of units on the production line.

We will announce the compensation after we have completed shipping all the units.
Activity: 350
Co-Owner Of DCMCo-Op Mining Farm at 3.5 th/s
UPDATE: I am posting this For Maidak

Site has Updated New BTC Price is 0.5999 BTC for the BLUE FURY's

ENJOY THE LOWER PRICES
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Sites says .75 not .7 but either way if I had it right now.  .75BTC to USD at coinbase 153.39 so paypal at 139.99 is better :-)
legendary
The OGz Club
Any new updates on this yet for us?

Production started today and the shipping should be happening this week or early next week they produced 200 units today and plan for 400 tomorrow. Until 1800 is reached then they will be shipping to me.

On another note I have added a special bitcoin price on the store for the last remaining 21 extra units I have plans to sell of 0.7 BTC per unit ordered here http://bitcoinminerz.com/Products/Bitcoin-miners/Blue-Fury-USB I only have 21 units of my own left to sell. This price adjustment is due to the increase in BTC recently.
Any new updates on this yet for us?
If Production is able to start at full speed they can produce 400ish a day meaning if they start tomorrow group by coordinators might have by end of this week and then be reshipping to us.  This is best case of course.
Are there any provisions for refunds (partial or full) or any planned compensation for the delay? That was a pretty gnarly diff jump this morning and these don't seem to be moving.

Wow relax its not that much over due yet.  This is the way any asic hardware goes with preorder haven't seen much of anything ship right as scheduled for the whole batch...lol.

We've gone several days without a substantial update and I'd like to know where things stand. I still believe my questions to be both fair and legitimate and I'd still like some answers. In another group buy thread Beastlymac posted the following

We are working on some kind of way to compensate people for the delays.

And I'd like to know if anything has been communicated to those organizing the Group Buys, and since I participated in this GB I decided to direct my questions here.
Production will be starting Tuesday or Wednesday next week. Compensation is still being figured out once we have some solid decision I will inform everyone in the product thread.

So Tuesday or Wednesday which would be the 22nd or 23rd, production will start? So does that mean we can expect actual shipping during the last week of the month or the first week of next month (November)?
Activity: 257
May i please pay for 2 on Tuesday ,  Maidak . Messaged you on #bitcoin-OTC.
legendary
The OGz Club
Ordered one. Mail sent.
Please update post #2. I'm asking You to do that because I didn't even received confirmation mail as an reply to my signed address email.
TXID from two days ago:
https://blockchain.info/tx/087bfa78a2dc08c77ba3f8bb467708f5e57ae4f46aab5ece1b4d41afd51a69db
Thx.

I ordered one by paypal on the 13'th of Oct.  Hope you got my order.

Yup all orders are logged and are going to ship same day I receive them. If you want to get email updates sign up on the bitcoinminerz.com newsletter.
Activity: 3
Ordered one. Mail sent.
Please update post #2. I'm asking You to do that because I didn't even received confirmation mail as an reply to my signed address email.
TXID from two days ago:
https://blockchain.info/tx/087bfa78a2dc08c77ba3f8bb467708f5e57ae4f46aab5ece1b4d41afd51a69db
Thx.

I ordered one by paypal on the 13'th of Oct.  Hope you got my order.
Activity: 736
Merit: 262
Me, Myself & I
Ordered one. Mail sent.
TXID from two days ago:
Thx.
These group bys are reseller threads that are authorized by the product company so any compensation from main should be passed down.  But until beastly sets something up which would be posted in main thread there wont be anything to know here.  Basically follow this and the product thread and you pretty much have all the info you are gonna get :-)
Pages:
Jump to: