Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Get 5 BTC and 5 USD for joining Bitcoin2Cash! - page 5. (Read 17278 times)

Activity: 681
Merit: 500
Bitcoin2cash:
Please credit my account 430572 with $5 and 5 BTC, per the promo, if you haven't already done so for one of my two accounts.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
Elder Crypto God
Here's the current work-in-progress order book -> https://www.bitcoin2cash.com/orders.php
Elder Crypto God
The addresses don't change. They are reused. The only way you could get two different addresses is if you ended up with two different accounts and the only way that could happen is if you logged in with two different OpenID URL's, such as using HTTP instead of HTTPS or vice versa or appending extra data to the string. Case doesn't matter though and neither should the trailing backslash i.e. aol.com and aol.com/ are equivalent. If you can figure out what you changed then you should be able to log in to the other account and recover your funds. Let me know if you can't figure it out and we'll escalate things until the problem is resolved.

Oh wow, I'd have never expected that using a different url for the same ID (my Google account) would be treated as different ID's on your site. Sure enough, I tried logging in with the previous url and found my 5 BTC. Maybe I just don't understand the technical details of OpenID, but I imagine this could cause confusion for others also. Any way to fix this?

So, I have two accounts at B2C now: 430572 with 5 BTC and 155466 with 1 BTC.

Well, I'm not sure exactly how those two URL's differ or why that's even possible but as things are, I create a salted hash of the URL to identify you when you login.

However, you can easily withdraw your BTC from your account directly to the other account to consolidate things.
The addresses don't change. They are reused. The only way you could get two different addresses is if you ended up with two different accounts and the only way that could happen is if you logged in with two different OpenID URL's, such as using HTTP instead of HTTPS or vice versa or appending extra data to the string. Case doesn't matter though and neither should the trailing backslash i.e. aol.com and aol.com/ are equivalent. If you can figure out what you changed then you should be able to log in to the other account and recover your funds. Let me know if you can't figure it out and we'll escalate things until the problem is resolved.

Oh wow, I'd have never expected that using a different url for the same ID (my Google account) would be treated as different ID's on your site. Sure enough, I tried logging in with the previous url and found my 5 BTC. Maybe I just don't understand the technical details of OpenID, but I imagine this could cause confusion for others also. Any way to fix this?

So, I have two accounts at B2C now: 430572 with 5 BTC and 155466 with 1 BTC.
Elder Crypto God
I sent 5 BTC to my new account at B2C 26 minutes ago, and it has 2 confirms, yet doesn't show in my balance on the site. How many confirms do you require?

One hour and 10 confirms now, still nothing. Not cool. Account #155466

It should only take one confirmation. Let me get to the bottom of it for you. Sorry for the inconvenience.

EDIT: According to http://blockexplorer.com/address/1AJ2v6cRtewhGwR6MfNNDhSjGQc45eZhbv there hasn't been anything sent to your address. What address did you send to?

I sent 5 BTC to 1KNYUS8nExT9nm6yEmsUAv1ihr3MrFq4Kx, which I'm sure I copied from your site after selecting Deposit from the drop-down.
http://blockexplorer.com/address/1KNYUS8nExT9nm6yEmsUAv1ihr3MrFq4Kx

I just now sent 1 BTC more to the address it's currently giving me, 1AJ2v6cRtewhGwR6MfNNDhSjGQc45eZhbv, as a test. I guess it changes the address each time a deposit is received? Except my account on your site didn't get credited for the 5 BTC.

EDIT: The 1 BTC sent to 1AJ2v6cRtewhGwR6MfNNDhSjGQc45eZhbv went through quickly, and it's still showing the same address for additional deposits. Please check your wallet, as I'm sure I got the first address (1KNYUS8nExT9nm6yEmsUAv1ihr3MrFq4Kx) from your site as well.

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I sent 5 BTC to my new account at B2C 26 minutes ago, and it has 2 confirms, yet doesn't show in my balance on the site. How many confirms do you require?

It should only take one confirmation. Let me get to the bottom of it for you. Sorry for the inconvenience.

EDIT: According to http://blockexplorer.com/address/1AJ2v6cRtewhGwR6MfNNDhSjGQc45eZhbv there hasn't been anything sent to your address. What address did you send to?

I sent 5 BTC to 1KNYUS8nExT9nm6yEmsUAv1ihr3MrFq4Kx, which I'm sure I copied from your site after selecting Deposit from the drop-down.
http://blockexplorer.com/address/1KNYUS8nExT9nm6yEmsUAv1ihr3MrFq4Kx

I just now sent 1 BTC more to the address it's currently giving me, 1AJ2v6cRtewhGwR6MfNNDhSjGQc45eZhbv, as a test. I guess it changes the address each time a deposit is received? Except my account on your site didn't get credited for the 5 BTC.

EDIT: The 1 BTC sent to 1AJ2v6cRtewhGwR6MfNNDhSjGQc45eZhbv went through quickly, and it's still showing the same address for additional deposits. Please check your wallet, as I'm sure I got the first address (1KNYUS8nExT9nm6yEmsUAv1ihr3MrFq4Kx) from your site as well.

EDIT: My mistake. I didn't realize I had inadvertently created two accounts and I was looking for the 5 BTC in the wrong one. Everything is working smoothly so far!
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Wow, what a great offer I missed out on. Sad Oh well. Nice site though. Cheesy

Is this offer over Huh?
Activity: 144
You sure do like giving away money!

Account #768608
Activity: 7

thanks!
Activity: 3
Wow, what a great offer I missed out on. Sad Oh well. Nice site though. Cheesy
Activity: 408
Merit: 261

Thanks and best of luck with the project!
Elder Crypto God

Activity: 5

Thank you!
Activity: 210
Presale is live!

146gQtWtvdjdbG7zhBJzxR1t9T8g7PGv9L
Activity: 12
That's intentional.

You can't sell 0.01 BTC at $0.75 because that would require a dollar amount of $0.075. If you try to make a trade that requires fractions of 0.01 BTC or USD it currently rounds your trade up. The alternative would be not to round anything and simply reject the trade but that would force people to do a little more math.
i see.
Activity: 454
Merit: 250
THE TIME HAS COME...
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
yung lean
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1186
Pages:
Jump to: