Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Group Buy #31 ASICMiner Cubes 0.35 BTC 28-38GH/s - page 2. (Read 49980 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Sent PM, want to buy 2 today! Newbie here...
Activity: 296
Merit: 250
ship in italy or only USA??

only usa per op 1st post
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
ship in italy or only USA??
Activity: 336
Within 24 hours. Thanks for any order placed. SSB
Activity: 8
if i order today when my cube is shipped?
Orders up to now will ship today. Thank you! SSB
Activity: 33
PM and payment sent for a cube.  Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
PM and payment sent for more cubes.
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1126
Another cautionary tale:  I've beat my best or worse depending on how you look at it.  Had a cube come in with 15 screws rolling around inside, 3 heat sinks and gaskets off the boards.  Be sure to take these apart and tighten everything down.  Best part is after doing that, it fired right up to 32.7 on low.  Haven't even tried high yet.

yes it good to do that check on all the screws. I really like the cube and I hope someday they can come up with upgrade blades for faster hashing Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Another cautionary tale:  I've beat my best or worse depending on how you look at it.  Had a cube come in with 15 screws rolling around inside, 3 heat sinks and gaskets off the boards.  Be sure to take these apart and tighten everything down.  Best part is after doing that, it fired right up to 32.7 on low.  Haven't even tried high yet.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Activity: 158
Just placed a second order. PM sent

Art
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1126

I guess  whomever assembled this one at the factory was not patient enough to line everything properly and just forced the thing in.

Don't blame it on the kids!
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
crap, shoulda waited a day hahaha

2/3/14 All orders have shipped today. Cube price is lowered to 0.35 BTC each. They are brand new and straight from the manufacturer. PM me for large quantity purchases. Cubes are guaranteed to run at a minimum 28 GH/s but may run as high as 38 GH/s on the high setting.

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
payment and pm sent
Thanks i just needed some reassurance. once i started getting it out it was a piece of cake. Unfortunately i need to wait til the middle of the week to get this mining. I'm waiting on my PSU from tigerdirect. It's a little unnerving peeking over at this little thing just doing nothing atm. lol.

BTW

SSB was great to deal with he was very helpful the whole time. And he gave me 2 fuses (i've seen a few unboxing videos that only had 1)

A few of the heatsink screws were in fact loose. I wouldn't have bothered checking if i wasn't warned so thanks for that as well

I'm glad I did take it out. Not only were several of the heat sink screws completely loose, but the base board was not in the groove on one side. I had a heck of a time sliding the assembly out, as it was pretty jammed in there. When I put it back together, once I lined up all the boards and the motherboard to the grooves in the case, it required ZERO force to slide them in.

I guess  whomever assembled this one at the factory was not patient enough to line everything properly and just forced the thing in.

All's well that ends well.

Art
Activity: 213
Thanks i just needed some reassurance. once i started getting it out it was a piece of cake. Unfortunately i need to wait til the middle of the week to get this mining. I'm waiting on my PSU from tigerdirect. It's a little unnerving peeking over at this little thing just doing nothing atm. lol.

BTW

SSB was great to deal with he was very helpful the whole time. And he gave me 2 fuses (i've seen a few unboxing videos that only had 1)

A few of the heatsink screws were in fact loose. I wouldn't have bothered checking if i wasn't warned so thanks for that as well
Just got my cube today. I have a question regarding the blades inside. I'm attempting to check the heatsink screws but im not sure how to take the boards out. it looks like the only way is to slide the entire base board with all the blade out leaving an empty aluminum case. is this correct? i dont want to push too hard so i'm gonna wait for a reply

That's what I did. Be careful of the fan cable. It needs to be disconnected before you finish sliding the assembly out

Art
Activity: 213
Just got my cube today. I have a question regarding the blades inside. I'm attempting to check the heatsink screws but im not sure how to take the boards out. it looks like the only way is to slide the entire base board with all the blade out leaving an empty aluminum case. is this correct? i dont want to push too hard so i'm gonna wait for a reply
Pages:
Jump to: