Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Group Buy #31 ASICMiner Cubes 0.35 BTC 28-38GH/s - page 29. (Read 49984 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Hash for Cash!
... A quiet space heater sounds good to me.

This is exactly my plan for this winter! Keep the heat off and run mining equipment all around my home to keep it toasty. Cool
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'

i am not understanding as you are saying that both you and canary are selling at cost price.
but canary says that if stock is low there will be a delay in other words he will soon get more stock in but there might be a delay.
now why would anyone want to get more stock in if they are only selling at cost price

anyone care to explain
thank you

Asicminer has stopped manufacturing and are clearing inventory. They'll take whatever they can get for the rest.

yeah and people that want sticks need to understand what they are buying.

ie free power in your home/apartment/dorm/job  sticks are good. 

also do you live in the USA and heat your home with electrical power well then sticks are great for home heating.   

for example     100 stick setup on a pc will pull  400 watts 24/7.   hash at  33gh and break even at the 2.1 bill diff mark but it will give

you about 2000 btus of heat an hour 24/7.  I live in the Northeast so every day from now (until 2.1 bill diff) on I will generate about

50000 btus of heat  that will help to heat my home.   

So sticks still work for the right buyer these will be earning for me until APR of 2014.  A quiet space heater sounds good to me.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

i am not understanding as you are saying that both you and canary are selling at cost price.
but canary says that if stock is low there will be a delay in other words he will soon get more stock in but there might be a delay.
now why would anyone want to get more stock in if they are only selling at cost price

anyone care to explain
thank you

Asicminer has stopped manufacturing and are clearing inventory. They'll take whatever they can get for the rest.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Also, I have both usb and blades I have paid for in advance.  I expected a small profit.There is no more profit for me selling below cost after expenses. I am just trying to sell my remaining inventory at cost to match other reseller pricing. If you need a deal on 100 or more USB miners or 7 or more blades, pm me and I will see what I can do for you. SSB

anyone care to explain
thank you

see here

Next batch pricing:

10/22/2013: USB miner price is 1.75 btc for 50 units.  Blades are 1.1 btc each. 10 blades get a backplane (while supplies last)

At this point, for sanity reasons, I'm resorting to selling USB miners in 50 unit minimum quantity.  50 units fits region A box (save $$ on shipping label)

Disclaimer: if inventory becomes an issue (especially on USB miners) shipping could be delayed, but I'll do my best to post a warning if it gets depleted.  Right now stocks are good.
Activity: 266
damn... I guess I should have waited a day before buying that last set from ya Cry I figured they'd still go down, but not a cut-in-half, damn it
It's not that bad if you converted your USD-to-BTC to get these USBs. You only lost 20-30 % as compared to what you think! Maybe ?

My order is in! Thanks SSB!

I haven't converted USD to BTC in awhile.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
damn... I guess I should have waited a day before buying that last set from ya Cry I figured they'd still go down, but not a cut-in-half, damn it
It's not that bad if you converted your USD-to-BTC to get these USBs. You only lost 20-30 % as compared to what you think! Maybe ?

My order is in! Thanks SSB!
Activity: 266
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Addictive! Need to order a few more.
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
PM'd for questions/details
Activity: 392
♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫
Can I please buy some with USD?
PM me. Anyone else wanting to pay in dollars, please pm me and I will try to help you out.

I was not looking to under cut you in anyway. I am going to sell 50 of the 70 I purchased from you today on my ebay store.
 I know you normally only take BTC. So I mentioned that I will go back and delete it.  Sorry about that.  Best regards phil

Sorry guys, didnt mean to start anything!

SSB,
I am looking to purchase 21, ill pm you for details.
legendary
PM me. Anyone else wanting to pay in dollars, please pm me and I will try to help you out.

I was not looking to under cut you in anyway. I am going to sell 50 of the 70 I purchased from you today on my ebay store.
 I know you normally only take BTC. So I mentioned that I will go back and delete it.  Sorry about that.  Best regards phil
Activity: 336
legendary
 I deleted this post.
Activity: 392
♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫
legendary
I am going to grab some sticks  maybe 60
I would love to take your order. Thank you. SSB

I changed my mind  send me 70 am usb sticks please.

https://blockchain.info/tx/6da75bb26485bd8eb190b2d609b36e14877a53e598821331273a5cc6380fa081

I sent 2.45 btc  70 x .035 = 2.45  

1Fo2K52Rz7LZw9fcF5BDdDBjfNaViQ8J3x   my btc address  

I will email you with a label....... Email sent with a label.

please confirm I did it all correctly

Best Regards philipma1957
New prices coming shortly! SSB

Hory sheet.

I'm picking up 10 at that price good sir. (gimme a while to scrounge some BTC.  Grin)
thank you. All orders are appreciated! SSB
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
New prices coming shortly! SSB

Hory sheet.

I'm picking up 10 at that price good sir. (gimme a while to scrounge some BTC.  Grin)
I would love to take your order. Thank you. SSB
legendary
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Touche.  lol