Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Group Buy #31 ASICMiner Cubes 0.35 BTC 28-38GH/s - page 31. (Read 49980 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Keep up the discussion if you like.  Maybe someone will buy miner Cheesy This is interesting indeed. SSB
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
For BTC to really take off as a currency it needs to stand alone and not be compared to others in exchange.  If a gallon of milk is $3 USD it's $3 regardless if the euro is $1 to 1 or $1.50 to 1... Using that as the standard in comparison, the value of BTC hasn't risen, the dollar has just weakened according to the world currency of BTC.  And especially lately with the unrest caused by U.S. politicians.  Now compare BTC in other currencies and you'll notice the rest of the world market hasn't moved as much in comparison, therefore the comment stand of the fact that the $U.S. dollar has weakened in the world market.

Tong
"Overlaying CNY/BTC and USD/BTC trading history, it becomes clear that USD/BTC trading has been largely responsive to the Chinese markets"
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-10-19/bitcoin-climbs-highest-april-led-chinese-actions

Bingo my point exactly (or at least what I was trying for) best part has to be:

Chinese Events

Perhaps most important was the activity out of China. The Chinese government has recently been more vocal in its ongoing campaign to see the dollar removed from global reserve status.

All that because our politicians.

Anyways back on topic before this becomes a political thread.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
With the recent price increase, how much are USB block eruptor miners now?
Price on ASICMiner stuff is based in BTC not USD so the prices don't adjust when the price per BTC changes, same thing goes when the price of BTC falls.

translation  .071 btc = 11.83 usd at 166.66 usd a coin.

.071 btc = 7.45 usd at 105 usd a coin.     Why these two usd numbers.

Todays usd price per coin is 166.66.

One day after silk road was busted coins dropped to 105 usd.

So as smart as I thought I was buying 4 coins at 105 usd each then buying 60 sticks for 4.2 coins (the other group buy)  then selling the sticks at 14 usd (97.99  sets of 7)  each on ebay.  I was dumb as I under purchased.  Even though I made about 5.50 usd a stick profit of 330 usd . Could have been much more. oh well.  those buyers did well as ebay sticks have risen in price just a bit.
Price for usb sticks = 0.7 BTC
Price per BTC rises
Price for usb sticks = 0.7 BTC

Price per USB doesn't change as the USB stick is priced in BTC not USD or another fiat currency
donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!
For BTC to really take off as a currency it needs to stand alone and not be compared to others in exchange.  If a gallon of milk is $3 USD it's $3 regardless if the euro is $1 to 1 or $1.50 to 1... Using that as the standard in comparison, the value of BTC hasn't risen, the dollar has just weakened according to the world currency of BTC.  And especially lately with the unrest caused by U.S. politicians.  Now compare BTC in other currencies and you'll notice the rest of the world market hasn't moved as much in comparison, therefore the comment stand of the fact that the $U.S. dollar has weakened in the world market.

Tong
"Overlaying CNY/BTC and USD/BTC trading history, it becomes clear that USD/BTC trading has been largely responsive to the Chinese markets"
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-10-19/bitcoin-climbs-highest-april-led-chinese-actions

Tong
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
Price on ASICMiner stuff is based in BTC not USD so the prices don't adjust when the price per BTC changes, same thing goes when the price of BTC falls.

translation  .071 btc = 11.83 usd at 166.66 usd a coin.

.071 btc = 7.45 usd at 105 usd a coin.     Why these two usd numbers.

Todays usd price per coin is 166.66.

One day after silk road was busted coins dropped to 105 usd.

So as smart as I thought I was buying 4 coins at 105 usd each then buying 60 sticks for 4.2 coins (the other group buy)  then selling the sticks at 14 usd (97.99  sets of 7)  each on ebay.  I was dumb as I under purchased.  Even though I made about 5.50 usd a stick profit of 330 usd . Could have been much more. oh well.  those buyers did well as ebay sticks have risen in price just a bit.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Activity: 924
Merit: 511
All orders have been shipped today. Thank you! SSB
I'll like to order 6 units please.

Cancel that. I needed the BTC elsewhere.
Maybe next time. USB Miners at 0.071 or less. Thank you for your orders and support!
SSB
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
I'll like to order 6 units please.

Cancel that. I needed the BTC elsewhere.
Got my miners yesterday. thanks again for quick shipment !
Thank you for your order. Have a great week! SSB
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Got my miners yesterday. thanks again for quick shipment !
All orders were shipped yesterday. More orders being shipped today. Have a great week! SSB
Throw in another order for 10 Erupters for me, payment will be OTW.
Thank you very much. Have a great afternoon!
SSB
Activity: 266
Throw in another order for 10 Erupters for me, payment will be OTW.
New lower blade prices! Thank you for your orders!
Units Ordered  Unit Price    

1            2.05 BTC
    2-3            2.05 BTC
    4-6            2.05 BTC
     7+            Please PM me how many you want for a quote. Every order of 6-10 blades receives a free backplane while supplies last.
Love SilentSonicBoom's packaging.  Bought a ton of these from him and he's delivered fast, consistently and been a wonder to work with.  Almost makes me sad that it's the last batch.

-Tong
legendary
I will place order today.
TXid: debb22c4b63ffa63262ce72f7d876951d6a8bcc2895a3730755177721dd32568
3.725 sent.
Thanks
legendary
I will place order today.