Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Group Buy Ant S2 $1650.- May 25th - 150/150 - Antminer S3 Coming Soon - page 2. (Read 21841 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Will go for 2+ with a reasonable price. Definately interested!

Last Groupbuy went great.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Hello,

We are close to the release of the Antminer S3.

I hope we can offer a convenient Group Buy Soon.

http://www.112bit.com/product/antminer-s3-dual-blade/

Regards

Juan

Juan, wish you all the best.  If the price is right, sign me up for 4+!!!
Activity: 532
TaaS is a closed-end fund designated to blockchain
Hello,

We are close to the release of the Antminer S3.

I hope we can offer a convenient Group Buy Soon.

http://www.112bit.com/product/antminer-s3-dual-blade/

Regards

Juan
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
ok looks like it was my refund for a late order... Juan called me and completed the refund.. although its 15 days after I made the original payment but at least I got it back Smiley   so i would say Juan does fulfill his commitments although he is sometimes a bit late ....

I have personally done volumes of business with Juan and he is, hands down, one of the best people to work with.

I agree 100%! 
Have only purchased a total of 3 S1's through Juan and did have a bit of a delivery issue with 2 them (not too serious), but they did indeed arrive and in good working order.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
ok looks like it was my refund for a late order... Juan called me and completed the refund.. although its 15 days after I made the original payment but at least I got it back Smiley   so i would say Juan does fulfill his commitments although he is sometimes a bit late ....

I have personally done volumes of business with Juan and he is, hands down, one of the best people to work with.

I agree 100%! 
vip
Activity: 1358
AKA: gigavps

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Bad news.
Over one week ago Juan called me and stated the refund was issued that very same day.
8 days passed, no money, phone calls bounced to voicemail.
Our company's legal firm luckly operates in both UK (where the company reside) and US, on monday if the money are not there we're setting up a meeting with them.

I just got a refund today for 3BTC after chasing for 10 days, I know he's been pretty flat out. Just keep emailing.

Sorry for the delay I run out of BTC to complete the refund.

Now I just have to complete one last refund of late payment orders.

Activity: 728
Sorry I was not looking at this thread last days because is a closed and fully delivered Group Buy.

If I am missing something please mail me to [email protected] or call me to (305) 767-4556 9-17 EST

I hope I can bring another grate GB in near future.

Regards

Juan

Honestly, that's a pretty lame excuse.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
Bad news.
Over one week ago Juan called me and stated the refund was issued that very same day.
Our company's legal firm luckly operates in both UK (where the company reside) and US, on monday if the money are not there we're setting up a meeting with them.

I just got a refund today for 3BTC after chasing for 10 days, I know he's been pretty flat out. Just keep emailing.

No problem Juan, as I said I'm happy with the result both of the group buy and your flexibility allowing me to put a collateral down while my bank transfer cleared.

For me, you did a great job.  Smiley
Sorry I was not looking at this thread last days because is a closed and fully delivered Group Buy.

If I am missing something please mail me to [email protected] or call me to (305) 767-4556 9-17 EST

I hope I can bring another grate GB in near future.

Regards

Juan
Bad news.

Activity: 784
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
And radio silence for another two days.

Come on Juan you did a sterling job on the group buy, and I'm sure your business is going great guns. How about those refunds they can't take that long surely Huh

Exactly.. it seems he only replies on Thursdays and then disappears ....  I am waiting for a refund ... got a reply on Thursday via email and then silence..

Maybe Juan is in the hospital?  We should give him sometime to recover.  He is a very good guy.  Maybe he is in a mental institution because you guys are putting too much pressure on him.  I think we should let him recover and don't put too much pressure.

Look on the bright side.  If he had refunded your money last week in btc, you would have lost some money because btc is lower today compares to last week.

Juan is a good guy so let him get out of a mental institution before you bug him.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Actually I think he did well. That's quite a large lump some purchase, so I'm sure it was in everyones best interest. I have to say minus his lack of communication the GB went pretty smooth.

Hopefully we hear from him today. I saw someone mentioned that he usually replies on Thursday, and if he would let everyone know that's the day that works for him to answer everyones questions I bet most everyone would understand. It's the dead silence that creates doubt, and fear.

legendary
Probably under $10K in profit though.
Activity: 12
Wow. I think he's a little behind the 8 ball right now. I'm sure he's smart enough to make things right. I myself have run into a little issue with the power supply on one of my units. It seems she shuts down with all 10 blades in place after running for about a minute. I remove one card, and she's been running fine for 2 days.

I verified the blade wasn't the issue by trying it in different locations on the motherboard. Juan if your reading this please get back to me.

Juan sold 150 units or more to this forum. That breaks down to $247500 in sales. I believe he truly has more to lose by ignoring anyone who's been waiting on a refund or encountered issues with their purchase. Let's look at this the way it is. He dropshipped over a hundred units to complete everyones order. I'm sure he's been messaged nonstop about issues with shipping damages, hardware failures, and other unseen issues.

It's understandable that the people waiting for their money to be refunded are impatient. I myself would be upset as well for having to wait as long as some have, but I'm sure he will make good on the refunds. He came on a public forum, listed his picture, his website has all his bank information listed, and he's answered everyone to date. Maybe not when everyone wished he would, but you have to admit putting together a GB of this magnitude is impressive especially at the prices he sold them for.

The law doesn't need to be involved. I'm betting he'll get back to you when he's able to.
legendary
Bad news.

Activity: 18
Bad news.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10

Come on Juan you did a sterling job on the group buy, and I'm sure your business is going great guns. How about those refunds they can't take that long surely Huh

Exactly.. it seems he only replies on Thursdays and then disappears ....  I am waiting for a refund ... got a reply on Thursday via email and then silence..
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Got Crypto?
Hey Juan, whats the deal with the password change fix?
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: