Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED Group Buy][COINTERRA 2 Th/s] 0.8 BTC=40 Gh/s - page 2. (Read 9685 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
To summarize:

1 Share => 40 GH/s for 0.8BTC, 3% fee and 3$ for hosting (monthly). Sounds good to me so far Smiley

- Is cost for power included in this?
- If I want to buy shares with escrow, I just state that here is the thread? This will only happen when there are 10 people buying escrowed shares?
- What if the TerraMiner is faster or slower than advertised? Do I get a share of the total hash rate of the machine (preferred) or do I always get 40GH/s?

Yes, it includes the warehouse, the power, the cooling, the security, the insurance, the internet, etc etc

- If I want to buy shares with escrow, I just state that here is the thread? This will only happen when there are 10 people buying escrowed shares?
Yes

- What if the TerraMiner is faster or slower than advertised? Do I get a share of the total hash rate of the machine (preferred) or do I always get 40GH/s?
Then Cointerra has some explaining to do! XD No but seriously, if it's faster then everyone will earn more. I don't think there's a chance of it being slower though.
40 GH/s in Jan is good for 0.8BTC  Sad

are you going to drop the BTCprice Huh  Grin

Done.

Current buyers: You will receive refunds of BTC0.4 (Your purchases are still safe and valid). Check your email inbox for further notice. *Receipts are available upon request

Wow I like the way you work! Smiley Refunds are always a +'s . I HOPE  the guy who is doing my GB see your honesty and follow your example:!) im NOT Saying my guy is not Honesty Smiley the guy is on top of his game!!!

Question? Why are you giving your customers a Refund Huh Just to put it out there?

We're trying to make Bitcoin better, not worse Smiley

So if it's possible to mine more competitively, we'll make it happen for our customers.
fex
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
To summarize:

1 Share => 40 GH/s for 0.8BTC, 3% fee and 3$ for hosting (monthly). Sounds good to me so far Smiley

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Owner, Minersource.net
Is the hosting fee paid per share, per month?

No it's not based on a per share basis. bobsag3 does the hosting at the most competitive flat rate out there, which is then deducted from earnings before monthly payouts

So what is the $150 host fee? Per machine? Per month? Per week? Per what?
Per month
Activity: 457
Merit: 250

No it's not based on a per share basis. bobsag3 does the hosting at the most competitive flat rate out there, which is then deducted from earnings before monthly payouts

So what is the $150 host fee? Per machine? Per month? Per week? Per what?
Activity: 560
StayFocus and LIVE

Done.

Current buyers: You will receive refunds of BTC0.4 (Your purchases are still safe and valid). Check your email inbox for further notice. *Receipts are available upon request

Wow I like the way you work! Smiley Refunds are always a +'s . I HOPE  the guy who is doing my GB see your honesty and follow your example:!) im NOT Saying my guy is not Honesty Smiley the guy is on top of his game!!!

Question? Why are you giving your customers a Refund Huh Just to put it out there?
When will mining start?
Mining will commence on delivery of the machine. Delivery is expected to be in January 2014. Please also see the Miner Protection Program.
(from http://ultibit.com/machines/terraminerIV2/index.html)

So, if I order now, I'll have a share for a machine that is set for delivery in January?

Early January

Sorry, let me restate the question:

I assume, if I order now, I'll get shares from the second machine which is not ordered, yet. What if the batch for january is sold out by the time you order the miner?

That is obviously a big concern for us.

We do work really quickly though so if there was a notice from Cointerra - we're quite confident that we could update our GB in time to provide the best BTC per Gh/s and ETA offer available as well as handling refunds and making sure buyers are all happy and know exactly what's going on
fex
When will mining start?
Mining will commence on delivery of the machine. Delivery is expected to be in January 2014. Please also see the Miner Protection Program.

So, if I order now, I'll have a share for a machine that is set for delivery in January?

Early January

Sorry, let me restate the question:

I assume, if I order now, I'll get shares from the second machine which is not ordered, yet. What if the batch for january is sold out by the time you order the miner?
When will mining start?

Early January, yes
fex
When will mining start?

Done.

Activity: 560
StayFocus and LIVE
40 GH/s in Jan is good for 0.8BTC  Sad

are you going to drop the BTCprice Huh  Grin
40 GH/s in Jan is good for 0.8BTC  Sad
Activity: 141
Sent Coins and TX ID!

Can't wait. Thanks
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Whew, we sorted everything out on Skype (with the cointerra site acting up on me) . Thanks for being understanding and sorry again for the delay! Thank god we got into the Jan Batch.

Aaah...at last. Good to hear we're still in for Jan!
I'll stop spamming you then Wink
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Thanks Smiley Will let me post here now!

Chris
Celks just pledged 1
Whew, we sorted everything out on Skype (with the cointerra site acting up on me) . Thanks for being understanding and sorry again for the delay! Thank god we got into the Jan Batch.

Good news!

If you've already bought from Ultibit's TerraMiner IV 1 order then you'll be glad to know that the order's been placed!

If you've wanted to buy from Ultibit but haven't trusted us in the past, now you know that you can!

This TerraMiner IV 2 offer is still accepting purchases!
Pages:
Jump to: