Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED Group Buy][COINTERRA 2 Th/s] 0.8 BTC=40 Gh/s - page 3. (Read 9685 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226
Away on an extended break
Whew, we sorted everything out on Skype (with the cointerra site acting up on me) . Thanks for being understanding and sorry again for the delay! Thank god we got into the Jan Batch.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I'll pledge for 2. Im actually in for more I just didn't want to take up a bunch of  pledge slots. So after the first 10 are met I'm sure I'll take 2 more. I wish I had gotten in on the first one.

Sorry guys it's moving kind of slow here and I have other commitments now. I do stand by the statement that I wish I gotten in on the first one
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Interesting, What is the delivery date?

January 2014. Please see: http://ultibit.com/machines/terraminerIV2/index.html for additional information
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Interesting, What is the delivery date?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I sen't some BTC and an e-mail earlier today, I might just be the first on this one! Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
well the only reason i said this, is because the guy is a trusted member of the forum and it comes in december.

Think it's best if we get it straight from the Manufacturer so that we have more security behind our purchase.
Are the miner already ordered

TerraMiner IV 1 is in the process of being ordered. We're just waiting for John K. to respond to our PM. TerraMiner IV 1 is ordered!

TerraMiner IV 2 hasn't sold enough yet
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Are the miner already ordered
TerraMiner IV 2
Group Buy Complete.
50 / 50 Sold - Sales Closed!
Status: TerraMiner IV 3 April Batch Ordered!!: Order #5071 made on December 30, 2013. Order status: processing.
Pages:
Jump to: