Pages:
Author

Topic: [Closed] JIT Group Buy #7 1045+ ASICMiner Erupter USB 1.01618 ea. @ 10 units - page 10. (Read 27848 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 252
looking like another fast and smooth group buy. great!
do we have already a total count of group buy 7?
Activity: 1316
Merit: 253
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
In 7.1 shipment, there was enough for everyone to get 1 gold...
Didn't do proportional because its more fair for everyone in 7.1 to have gotten 1.
But this also means that gold is being made now, so I do expect more in 7.2 and .3  Grin
Have you received tracking info for 7.2 and 7.3 yet?
I have  Grin
Canary your a tease...Expected??? Monday?? I WANT THEM NOW  lol
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
To say you are on top of your game is an understatement, Mr. Canary.  Thanks for all your efforts and updates!
donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!
Didn't do proportional because its more fair for everyone in 7.1 to have gotten 1.
But this also means that gold is being made now, so I do expect more in 7.2 and .3  Grin
I have  Grin
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
I'm feeling a little proud right now - it appears I "coined" the batch.group numbers and it's already sticking.

Will definitely get an order in on 8.1.   Grin

It's the little things in life mate, the little things  Cool <-- bruce willis
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
I'm feeling a little proud right now - it appears I "coined" the batch.group numbers and it's already sticking.

Will definitely get an order in on 8.1.   Grin
Activity: 16
donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!
Already sold off all my red and black ones - I'm hoping batch 7.1 is all gold colored ones - I'll keep those.  Cheesy
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
Already sold off all my red and black ones - I'm hoping batch 7.1 is all gold colored ones - I'll keep those.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Is buy group 7 still open? thanks
group 7 has closed according to the timer.  I will open up group 8 soon, so get your btc ready  Grin

Sounds good. I could always use a few more.

OK, EVERYBODY in sinc...

Group 8    Group 8   Group  8

hoooyea!

Haven't you bought enough already?  Grin

Mmmmm,---mmmmmiiinnneeerrs----neeeed----------mmmm---..mmmooore ===-----MmMmmminnnnnners......
 Wink
Activity: 39
group 7 has closed according to the timer.  I will open up group 8 soon, so get your btc ready  Grin

OK, EVERYBODY in sinc...

hoooyea!

Haven't you bought enough already?  Grin
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

OK, EVERYBODY in sinc...

hoooyea!
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
What is the cutoff to be included in Group 7? I sent payment and signed confirmation on the 25, but have not seen my name added to the order list. Since the time I sent payment I have only seen a handful of orders added to the list with a message a couple days ago that there were 30 or so more to go, and have only seen more orders be posted.

Timer ended at 1:00pm EST.
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
What is the cutoff to be included in Group 7? I sent payment and signed confirmation on the 25, but have not seen my name added to the order list. Since the time I sent payment I have only seen a handful of orders added to the list with a message a couple days ago that there were 30 or so more to go, and have only seen more orders be posted.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
And a few GOLD colored miners have shown up  Grin

I did a quick calculation and it looks like everyone in batch 1 should get 1.

I was wondering when those would surface!

Seems like the majority of units have been red and black, with a splash of silver at the beginning and some gold coming out now.

Seriously... people really care what color it is?  As long as it's not invisible (that'd make it hard to find), I really couldn't care less...

M

I don't think miners care, which is what most of us do.  But I think a large segment buys these for the novelty.  Especially on the secondary market.  Maybe they like to show it off, who knows.  But I guarantee you people are going to be clamoring for new colors, especially rich ones like gold.
Activity: 14
Looks like these USB Eruptors and quite popular.
I'm just getting back into the mining scene after switching off my GPU's some time ago.
Will be ready and waiting for the next group buy.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1009
Seriously... people really care what color it is?  As long as it's not invisible (that'd make it hard to find), I really couldn't care less...

I've already seen red and black, why wouldn't I want to see silver and gold?   Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
And a few GOLD colored miners have shown up  Grin

I did a quick calculation and it looks like everyone in batch 1 should get 1.

I was wondering when those would surface!

Seems like the majority of units have been red and black, with a splash of silver at the beginning and some gold coming out now.

M
Activity: 23
I missed out on this round. I want to get two and I have the BTC now. I'm also hoping to see the next round open tomorrow!
Pages:
Jump to: