Pages:
Author

Topic: [Closed] JIT Group Buy #7 1045+ ASICMiner Erupter USB 1.01618 ea. @ 10 units - page 5. (Read 27848 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Got my 4 in earlier today.  For the curious, 2xBlack, 1xRed, 1xGold
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Departed Facility in CINCINNATI HUB - USA    CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA

Wow!! Monday is shaping up to be a monumental day...

On Monday, at my regular day job, 2 clients are switching their information systems to Epic, one state is switching their Medicaid system vendor to CSC, a business dinner at night and 140 shipments to get out!! thank God I have excellent people working for me...  Grin

Literally a monumental day up north -- Monday is Canada Day Smiley

That's the "Great White North Eh!"
donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!

On Monday, at my regular day job, 2 clients are switching their information systems to Epic, one state is switching their Medicaid system vendor to CSC, a business dinner at night and 140 shipments to get out!! thank God I have excellent people working for me...  Grin

'Eh?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1009

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Fun Fun Fun!
 Smiley Smiley Smiley

Thanks for going the Extra Mile with your help.
donator

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Just received my first two, they are up and running at 334-335Mh/s as we speak. Thanks!
sf2
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
Received units from Batch 7.1 - Thanks Canary!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
"Hope" in that sentence sound suspiciously similar to "expect". You agreed to buy units at a set price; the seller's financial situation is not relevant to your transaction. Smiley

Of course, but given that canary is going to clear about $12,000 profit from this group buy, passing some of that on to his customers would be considered good customer service.  Not required, but it would be nice.

I'm thinking Canary's margin is crap. Built in bonuses like this is the only reason it's worth the effort. The market will dictate where the bonus goes. And at this point, given Canaries quality service and lowest available price, he has zero need to share the bonus.  No one is going to go elsewhere because they did not get a rebate they never expected anyway. Of course market can and will change.

It's not lowest avail price.

M

1.01618 ea. @ 10 units isn't the lowest price?

It is not.  BTC Guild is selling 1.015 per unit (domestic) regardless of quantity.  For those with bulging wallets that buy dozens, but for little guys like me, I would have saved 0.25 for my order of 3.  That's 1/4 of another one.

M
That's absolutely not true.  I just priced out one unit and the cost is Total Cost 1.05500 BTC, and 10 units are Total Cost   10.30000 BTC
How's this lower than my prices???

Apparently yours is lower in higher quantities (which I can't afford).  I was only looking at lower quantities.

M

EDIT: Sorry for confusion.
donator
"Hope" in that sentence sound suspiciously similar to "expect". You agreed to buy units at a set price; the seller's financial situation is not relevant to your transaction. Smiley

Of course, but given that canary is going to clear about $12,000 profit from this group buy, passing some of that on to his customers would be considered good customer service.  Not required, but it would be nice.

I'm thinking Canary's margin is crap. Built in bonuses like this is the only reason it's worth the effort. The market will dictate where the bonus goes. And at this point, given Canaries quality service and lowest available price, he has zero need to share the bonus.  No one is going to go elsewhere because they did not get a rebate they never expected anyway. Of course market can and will change.

M

It is not.  BTC Guild is selling 1.015 per unit (domestic) regardless of quantity.  For those with bulging wallets that buy dozens, but for little guys like me, I would have saved 0.25 for my order of 3.  That's 1/4 of another one.

M
That's absolutely not true.  I just priced out one unit and the cost is Total Cost 1.05500 BTC, and 10 units are Total Cost   10.30000 BTC
How's this lower than my prices???
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin is too valuable to be used as a currency
why are people coming here to argue prices and shit, if you feel like you can provide better,please by all means open an group buy and see how it goes, btcguild may be cheaper, but at least I feel like canary deserve to get paid for all the things he had to work on, its not like you expect people to devote their time for free now? At least I was very happy with his communication and processing speed, overall an super nice guy, I'd take people over trust than price any day. So if you are here to bitch about the price or if you feel like hes making too much profit and you are just jealous, GTFO.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001

I'm thinking Canary's margin is crap. Built in bonuses like this is the only reason it's worth the effort. The market will dictate where the bonus goes. And at this point, given Canaries quality service and lowest available price, he has zero need to share the bonus.  No one is going to go elsewhere because they did not get a rebate they never expected anyway. Of course market can and will change.

M

It is not.  BTC Guild is selling 1.015 per unit (domestic) regardless of quantity.  For those with bulging wallets that buy dozens, but for little guys like me, I would have saved 0.25 for my order of 3.  That's 1/4 of another one.

M
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
MikeMike; FedEx nxt day; .35; 1LQBpwMgDMK3LENhTtLHXhrCXJ9pfsEdY6
donator
Whoohoo!!!! according to friedcat's message I just received, batch 4 is included in the 2 expectant shipments due this Monday...
and on that note, it's time to get some sleep...
good night all!
donator
Customs has been cleared in Cincinnati, barring any ad hoc exams, delivery is due for Monday, July 1.  Boxes, shipping peanuts and labels are ready to go.  Monday is going to be a busy day at the post office...

is this for the rest of group 7 or just 7.2 or 7.3?
7.2 and 7.3 for sure.  I don't want to get ahead of myself about 7.4 because I don't yet have the applicable tracking number to call DHL with.
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
Customs has been cleared in Cincinnati, barring any ad hoc exams, delivery is due for Monday, July 1.  Boxes, shipping peanuts and labels are ready to go.  Monday is going to be a busy day at the post office...

is this for the rest of group 7 or just 7.2 or 7.3?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I actually don't care what he's making, thats business! He's here to make money and I'm here to look for the best deal otherwise I would have purchased from eBay. Initially I just thought that we all are pushing for 1k units for the reduced price. But, it will be great to get reduced pricing for the next group buy!
donator

M

Pages:
Jump to: