Pages:
Author

Topic: (closed) Merit System Upgrade in Altcoin Section: Receive Merit from me - page 2. (Read 1367 times)

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
somn will be huge soon i think. thats why the volume shows accumulation. And OMG is a coins that did not have a pump recently. I never heard of Indorse Token. Whats this?
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
every ICO coin is an altcoin. so let me know.
it seems to me as a tool to promote his project, so others will know him by looking at the coin they spend.
call it as their identity, because in each coin must be different symbols.
legendary
every ICO coin is an altcoin. so let me know.
Activity: 966
Merit: 275
hi there

i really like the idea that QuestionAuthority had and i will try to do it in Altcoin Discussion.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/merit-system-upgrade-2827596

Again why: Because i am reading and writing in the Altcoin Sub. And i think that there are Altcoins that are good. E.g. i like the idea behind BAT.

I won't ask you a couple of questions about how bitcoin works and you will answer them. I don’t care if you take some time to research the answer if you come up with the correct answer. That just means I’ve made you learn more about bitcoin than you knew previously.

You will get Merit from me
  • if you tell me something that i don't know yet.
  • Or just surprise me. Tell me something that you think everybody needs to know.
  • Update: or show me the post that you think should have been merited.

I have a lot to learn about Bitcoin and i have a lot to learn about Altcoins too.

Yes. It's a nice idea. I would suggest not to limit it to just Altcoin Discussion, please include Service Announcement and Bounties as well. I say this because I've noticed there are lots of ICO SCAM being posted and/or being announced on the Service Announcement and Bounties sections, and so, I think it's high time to cleanse those sections of scammers who kept on coming back victimizing investors on ICO projects, as well as bounty participants of their earnings. It's just a suggestion.  Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
  • Or just surprise me. Tell me something that you think everybody needs to know.

hello sir,
have you heard this news, I hope you should know it ?

http://money.cnn.com/2018/01/29/technology/coincheck-cryptocurrency-exchange-hack-japan/index.html
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 2150
Crypto Swap Exchange
ETH price.

I think that 1 ETH should not be worth more than 10$. Because if it is used heavily and there are a lot of things that need the ETH-chain it is just to expensive to use it.

What do you think?

The tokens would have much more market value than the Ethereum itself, so the blockchain could suffer a 51% attack. However that's it, ETH (nowadays) does not have much usability.

Everybody needs to know that Centra is a scam: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-manager-smartiphone-and-sam-discussion-of-the-thread-centra-2553092  Roll Eyes
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
I'm not sure I can say something you do not know and can surprise you, but I will help spread this news. I just want to say that I really appreciate your desire to help people improve rankings. I think we need more people like you
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
ETH price.

I think that 1 ETH should not be worth more than 10$. Because if it is used heavily and there are a lot of things that need the ETH-chain it is just to expensive to use it.

What do you think?

Expensive to use it can be only if gas price will increase. It will happen only in case of high load on the network. Rate ETH/USD does not affect on the internal crypto deals. If Vitalik Buterin will everything he declared about new type of ethereum network (when full node does not need full copy of blockchain) it will scale Ethereum network a lot and gas price will decrease, so it won't be expensive to use.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
buzzword DAPP.
why should this be the next big thing? tell me some real use cases and it has to be done with a blockchain?

anybody?
Dapps are already a big thing. Also known as Decentralized Applications, they enable users to be a part of decentralized projects, where the control is in the hands of users rather than a centralized authority. Some good examples are Steemit (a reddit like platform where upvotes map to real money), Decentraland (a virtual plaform), Lunyr (blockchain version of Wikipedia), Cent (Quora like platform where good answers get upvotes which can be converted to ETH), Cryptokitties (where your digital kitties are forever yours) and so many more. I am a member of all these Dapps I mentioned. I think people are really tired of too much control and therefore going for decentralized applications. We can see that virtually every centralized application is being mapped into the crypto world in form of decentralized application via ICO and all. Although the big question is how well these applications will fare when compared to popular centralized applications.

ETH price.

What do you think?
I think that can't be controlled. If demand is there, then obviously price will rise. Even though ETH is almost uncapped, but still it is not unlimited as after a certain amount of time, mining new ETH won't be feasible. Probably that's why price of ETH will keep rising rather than come down to $10. One solution to the increasing gas prices can be that we make it a fixed amount in $. Something like this was recently suggested by Vitalik also.
legendary
ETH price.

What do you think?

legendary
buzzword DAPP.
why should this be the next big thing? tell me some real use cases and it has to be done with a blockchain?

anybody?
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Hello vlom,

I wanted to PM you but I can't as I am newbie Smiley
Do I need to post here or you could PM me?
Activity: 818
Merit: 508
and how can you trust a witness? e.g. i could be a byteball witness. why would you trust me? at the moment i only trust the witnesses from tony.

this is for the moment, in the future they want to delegate these powers. (organizations, institutions)
legendary
buzzard DAG.

whats this and why is Byteball better because it uses it?

DAG is generated by new transactions (snowball) thats why byteball
No blockchain
No POS\POW
No Mine
Fast transactions
Transaction can be completely hidden
Real anonymity
Speed and consistency of transactions, regardless of their number.

Really a good coin)

can I ask you a question too) BFT Consensus Blockchain? what do you think of it?)

you write: no blockchain.
who we do have to trust in a "DAG system"?

Instead of the miners, transactions are confirmed by "witnesses" -
trusted user

and how can you trust a witness? e.g. i could be a byteball witness. why would you trust me? at the moment i only trust the witnesses from tony.
Activity: 818
Merit: 508
buzzard DAG.

No blockchain
No POS\POW
No Mine
Fast transactions
Real anonymity

Really a good coin)

can I ask you a question too) BFT Consensus Blockchain? what do you think of it?)

Instead of the miners, transactions are confirmed by "witnesses" -
trusted user
legendary
legendary
buzzard DAG.

No blockchain
No POS\POW
No Mine
Fast transactions
Real anonymity

Really a good coin)

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
I will apply for your merits because I was just 2 weeks before rank up.

I know a lot of many alts.

Maybe are you interested in something and need an explanation?

I think everybody shall know that new altcoins like AION are called the third-generation blockchain.

Bitcoin was the first generation blockchain. These first-generation blockchains provided a solution to conventional transaction limitations by implementing cryptographically-secure, peer-to-peer, digital transactions that are verified by a decentralized global network and recorded into an immutable public ledger.
With the second generation of the blockchain, Ethereum introduced the ability to build application-specific logic upon a blockchain network. This enabled new capabilities beyond transactions to incorporate state, business logic, and multi-party contracts to be stored and executed on a blockchain and written to an immutable ledger. These concepts have been incorporated into other distributed ledger technologies and have led to the distinction of building a blockchain and building upon a blockchain.

Aion: the third-generation blockchain
In the future, blockchains will federate data and value in a hub and spoke model similar to the internet. The future of mainstream
blockchain adoption will be achieved by the development of a networked, federated blockchain to integrate these separate spokes. That
integrated blockchain network is Aion.
Aion is a third-generation blockchain network that will enable any private or public sector organization to:
Federate: Send data and value between any Aion-compliant blockchain and Ethereum.
Scale: Provide fast transaction processing and increased data capacity to all Aion blockchains.
Spoke: Allow the creation of customized public or private blockchains that maintain interoperability with other blockchains, but
allow publishers to choose governance, consensus mechanisms, issuance, and participation.
At the root of the Aion network is a purpose-built, public, third-generation blockchain called Aion-1. Designed to connect other blockchains
and manage its own robust applications, Aion-1 also provides the economic system that incentivizes interoperability in the ecosystem.

There is some confusion lately with EOS having all the benefits of third-gen blockchain is further enhanced by horizontal and vertical parallelism to address the long debate and limitations of scalability. Devs calls EOS first fourth-generation blockchain. But I personally think this is still third gen. with some features added.

Enough to surprise you?

Activity: 554
Merit: 100
there in say to rank fullmember to sr.member from 240 aktivity will get 250 merit automatically or to be sr.member need 240 aktivity and merit. please inform sir

you must have 250 merit and 240 activity for go t Sr.Member, you already have 100 merit.

as it seems thank you for this information
Pages:
Jump to: