Pages:
Author

Topic: (closed) Merit System Upgrade in Altcoin Section: Receive Merit from me - page 3. (Read 1367 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 107
there in say to rank fullmember to sr.member from 240 aktivity will get 250 merit automatically or to be sr.member need 240 aktivity and merit. please inform sir

you must have 250 merit and 240 activity for go t Sr.Member, you already have 100 merit.
Activity: 554
Merit: 100
there in say to rank fullmember to sr.member from 240 aktivity will get 250 merit automatically or to be sr.member need 240 aktivity and merit. please inform sir
Activity: 818
Merit: 508
buzzard DAG.

whats this and why is Byteball better because it uses it?

DAG is generated by new transactions (snowball) thats why byteball
No blockchain
No POS\POW
No Mine
Fast transactions
Transaction can be completely hidden
Real anonymity
Speed and consistency of transactions, regardless of their number.

Really a good coin)

can I ask you a question too) BFT Consensus Blockchain? what do you think of it?)
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
buzzard DAG.

whats this and why is Byteball better because it uses it?
legendary
buzzword DAPP.
why should this be the next big thing? tell me some real use cases and it has to be done with a blockchain?
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
i think you understood the questions. but what is better with ERC223? i never heard of it.

Most important idea is to make gas price lower -> commissions lower. That was the driver of developing ERC223

By the way, let me ask your opinion. I saw that you have Legendary status, so probably, you're good enough to see the problem existing in the market now. I mean the problem of infrastructure projects. Almost all project now (except few dozens of them) are infrastructure or marketplace. No one is trying to make the product itself, everyone using concept: project for projects. Is it a problem of mindset or limitations of blockchain technology? It's great for banking and areas, directly integrated with the finance industry, but people are trying to implement it anywhere and at the end look like a fool. So what do you think about the development of community-driven standardization of the projects? Self-Governance system to allow or disallow project with unclear product or goals?
Activity: 728
Merit: 264
ERC23 tokens can not be sent to a random contract, such as Ethereum. Only the contract specified with ERC23 deposits accepts the ERC23 tokenss. ERC23 supports all ERC20 functions.
legendary
i think you understood the questions. but what is better with ERC223? i never heard of it.

you can not send funds to a smart contract that is not suitable for that particular coin.
with ERC20 we simply lost tokens)

Well, with ERC20 the commissions, now, like there are no problems
legendary
don't you have to tell me something? then i will ask a question.

there where a lot of ICOs that created an ERC20 Token (https://theethereum.wiki/w/index.php/ERC20_Token_Standard). Is there an other idea or an improvement of the ERC20 that will lead to a replacement?

I did not understand the question a little, but I think you meant the standard ERC223
But it seems to me that he will not replace ERC20 (although it has some advantages)
legendary
don't you have to tell me something? then i will ask a question.

there where a lot of ICOs that created an ERC20 Token (https://theethereum.wiki/w/index.php/ERC20_Token_Standard). Is there an other idea or an improvement of the ERC20 that will lead to a replacement?
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: