Pages:
Author

Topic: CLOSED Merit System Upgrade in Altcoin Section: Receive Merit from me - page 5. (Read 2084 times)

Activity: 319
Merit: 11
Hi vlom hope you have time to visit my account to view whats worth merited on some of my post,
Your smerits can greatly help me to rank full-member.

Thank you!.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
Hi @vlom,

I introduce you an excellent topic explaining how to make money with cryptocoins.
It covers campaigns of signatures, trading, Bots and ICOs, bounties on twitter, facebook, youtube, translations... management of ICOs, mining and airdrops.

It's all in Portuguese because the focus is for beginners who usually see only this area, but it's very well written and detailed.

Has excellent feedback from the local community and deserved more Merits than we can give.

Tutorial de como ganhar dinheiro (how to make money)

thank you. sent you 4 merits.

do you need a gunbot licence? you will have 10% if i buy it from me.....
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
i still have 176 sendable merit. today i only sent 4.
Hi vlom,

Did you have a chance to take a look at my post? Its the first comment in the thread

yes, i had. but i have to admit:

I participate in bounties and dont consider myself to be a spammer (and certainly not a scammer Grin)
I participate in translation bounties which of course take time to do properly but I cant really have any influence on whether people will give me merit points or not.

i stopped reading after this.
may i ask what was wrong with my comment?

Well the main purpose of the Merit system is to post quality posts. That is why OP is sending his merits away to the people who are worthy of it. So tell me what is wrong with you understanding that he wants to know if you have ever learned here mostly in Bitcoin. All you do is do bounties, and you are telling him to review yours?  Undecided
You have a signature that promotes Denaro, your avatar promotes Denaro. I took a look at your recent posts, you participate in facebook and twitter bounties and you post in alt section promoting your signature and avatar.
You are pointing the finger at me like I am a bad guy for participating in bouties in order to get crypto in return and you do the same thing. What is wrong with participating in bounties? you are helping to promote a company/service that you like and think might be profitable
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1121
☢️ alegotardo™️
Hi @vlom,

I introduce you an excellent topic explaining how to make money with cryptocoins.
It covers campaigns of signatures, trading, Bots and ICOs, bounties on twitter, facebook, youtube, translations... management of ICOs, mining and airdrops.

It's all in Portuguese because the focus is for beginners who usually see only this area, but it's very well written and detailed.

Has excellent feedback from the local community and deserved more Merits than we can give.

Tutorial de como ganhar dinheiro (how to make money)
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
Running a thread to accelerate bitcoin transactions for free ,manually re broadcasting it ,just to help out the community

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/free-bitcoin-transaction-accelerator-for-unconfirmed-txs-2792451

thanks
Activity: 1302
Merit: 110
Hi vlom,

Did you have a chance to take a look at my post? Its the first comment in the thread

I participate in bounties and dont consider myself to be a spammer (and certainly not a scammer Grin)
I participate in translation bounties which of course take time to do properly but I cant really have any influence on whether people will give me merit points or not.

Well the main purpose of the Merit system is to post quality posts. That is why OP is sending his merits away to the people who are worthy of it. So tell me what is wrong with you understanding that he wants to know if you have ever learned here mostly in Bitcoin. All you do is do bounties, and you are telling him to review yours?  Undecided
Hi vlom,

legendary
Hi vlom,

Activity: 602
Merit: 326
Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1
Check my account if i desire to merit my post.
Hi Sir, No offense but, I think those Jr.Members are more deserving to get merit points than you hehe. Because although they are low level Ranks, They give all their full effort to make more quality posts.
Hi vlom,

legendary
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
i would be pleased if you would go through some of my posts and decide accordingly

1.https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2769592
2.https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29360397
3.https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2599900

also i had my own opinion on how the merit system could be actually a bit more beneficial
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29097359
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
best regards sir, i'm trying to learn about effectiveness as well as speculative in trading effort and maybe this my idea about trading, hopefully can be useful

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29727408
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
Nowadays there is a lot of new stuff about mining with various schemes, and most offer attractive offers that make many people interested, but they are not aware that the money they have is at stake for uncertain investment. With more and more popping up a project then it opens the opportunity of a system to hide from a thing that looks convincing. We must be more careful about choosing the investment we will do.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29719974
Activity: 278
Merit: 2
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Activity: 62
Merit: 4
Hi, sir, this is one of my posts that I would like to recommend to you for your reviewal hope you find time to review it and give merit if does deserve one. Anyways willing to listen to your comment be it positive or negative.
Activity: 1035
Merit: 200
Check my account if i desire to merit my post.

"Check my account if you* desire to Merit my posts."
That is just a correction. Anyway, I think he can see your trust rating without having to open your account, and I doubt anyone would waste their Merits on someone who has negative feedback as it has no point to even rank up if you are not trustworthy. You have the same value, which is "no value", if you either have a negative trust being a Legendary member, or having a neutral trust being a Brand new.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
Hi , I'm just a Newbie how to get merit's here? I have only 20 posts.
Activity: 178
Merit: 3
Hi, I'm just a Jr Member, but I always try better, contributing to the forum. Can you check my profile? Thank you very much
Activity: 1764
Merit: 280
Smart World Global Token
Pages:
Jump to: