Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Neptune first batch shares (ANY AVAILABLE!) - page 40. (Read 37656 times)

Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Reserved (Interested in 2 shares)

What will happen if by the end of the GB the value of BTC goes up?
Will we be reimburse for the difference? receive more shares? or do you convert BTC to USD upon payment?

what do you use to calculate BTC/USD rate?

Have you conducted other successful GB?

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
So it would be approx 0.05 per share.
I might be interested...

YES, about 0.049 per share, you're right!   ..precise calculations will follow in next hours! Smiley
In title you have 30GH/s = 53,9$ and in topic 10GH/s = 53.9$  Wink

OPS!   ...sorry, I'm going to correct, THX! Smiley
What is the estimated delivery date? What happens in case of delays?

Accordingly to KNC it would be Q1 2014, in case of delays, only KNC would be responsible & we will not be the only... KNC usually respects delivery schedule and releases machines more highly powered than announced...   Wink
Activity: 226
What is estimated delivery time for rig?
Activity: 254
Hydax Exchange
So it would be approx 0.05 per share.
I might be interested...
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
In title you have 30GH/s = 53,9$ and in topic 10GH/s = 53.9$  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037
What is the estimated delivery date? What happens in case of delays?
Quick update about Paypal & PMs we are receiving:

...for obvious reasons, paypal is not accepted as payment method. If someone would like to do a SEPA transfer, there will no problem at all, just contact via PM for details.

We'll be back soon!

Cheers! Smiley
-akw-
Activity: 358
Merit: 255
paid 8 shares
-----------------
Sent 0.2 BTC from 19ip2V1kqpWi6VFF3SNSzLV1ftU9aJAi71 for 4 shares

TxID ec9ee582b895e95175070ce53e8f27549e87ee21e017c4ed4d401311cdbeddb9

-----------------
Sent 0.2 BTC from 1EWJxNXgjY4b4U7PERscXTzU9EncvmXQ1E for 4 shares

TxID 8b0e6923ba0ed21aab38b63af41d8821aadc5d226058bd7fc24b3a52d0e41e26

-----------------
reserved
reserved
_

Sorry, *No* shares available at this time! Smiley

(feel free to contact me via PM!)

Please Note:

We had to temporarily close the thread because of continuous (too late & silly) refund requests... We're replying in 1-2 days to pretty any PM received about the GB... unfortunately, KnC still didn't delivered our miners and they keep lying in any of their email or message replies... ...they had only partly shipped out batch 0 (CA batch) during the past days... We're sorry too... we're not the only ones that knc is "hardly fucking" during this last period... bad/horrible move on their side... just take a look into our Forum or the KfC one to have better references...

public updates will follow when we'll have some concrete one to tell out (hopefully soon, it's obvious!)... unfortunately, people misuse this Forum and so it's not quite simple to follow public updates in this period without having 99.9% time wasting and bad words un-deserved...

Thanks & Cheers!
-akw-

OLD NEWS:

Mining Farm Upgrade:
In order to let our babies do their favorite work, we have to supply them with a lot of fresh juice beyond other things they love and can't live without...
We are releasing NEW shares on 04/02/2014 in order to cover the upgrades required by the mining farm like wiring system and specific equipment (beyond technicians work) but also the electrical contract power increase costs, setup, and the contract deposit of about 2.5BTC. I'm covering about the 1/3 of this capital increase by myself, since the "upgrades" will be made in my facilities, at the exact same price/share as everyone, as usual. Please consider also that I'm giving at disposal all my facilities as well... Smiley
Achieving the needed upgrade, we'll pay about 0.197€ per kW/h of juice plus about 100€/month and few small components... not bad, don't you think!? Grin
Shares just emitted (22.5 total new per machine) have an "impact" of about 0.3% on total per share power inflation... nothing to worry about!
Obviously, eventually exceeding funds from this capital increase (after the mining farm upgrade will complete) will constitute in full a plafond for the PSUs buy.

Electricity Costs:
Yet to be exactly calculated after KnC will disclose PSUs details... but we're hardly working in order to obtain 0.197€ per kW/h as base electricity plan cost, see above for new shares release detail!

Good News:
We are working in order to allow our shareholders and hosting customers to pay for fix costs (like electricity) directly via SEPA/bank/... you'll be able to save BTCs this way!

We can host your miners!
Details will be eventually disclosed in next weeks, feel free to contact via PM if you need further infos or you're in hurry! Smiley

OLDER NEWS:

Bitocoin-to-Bitcoin asset capitalization.
We now have an independent/decentralized fix share value of 0.05BTC for each share emitted so, no more dependence from change-rates or fiat machines cost.
We'll release the last available shares (as better stated below) in correspondence of the PSUs buying for our Neptunes, eventually adjusting or balancing their number with buffer shares. We will estimate their share value as soon as KnC will release sufficient details. After this future last emission, InsaneBTC shares will remain fixed and all eventually added capital/machine will be done with all the protection possible to present (then old) emitted shares and by preserving all the privileges (with dedicated options and so on) acquired by our "older/first" share-holders.

Bonus Shares:
A total of 90 (45+45) Bonus shares have been emitted (by an incremental proportion with shares bought) & credited to the share-holders of the #1 & #2 Neptune orders.
That's not "perfect" balancing was done in order to save quotas by balancing number of emitted shares per machine, in order to absorb the change rate spreads & to fix a stable "universal" and definitive value for all shares emitted (and for the few to be emitted). Another main reason, beyond others, will be better explained in the next paragraph... --Fix Share value = they are more trade-able--

Gain & Profit Protection, Risk sharing:
Why a fix share value/quota would protect us, beside other advantages?
If we participate uniformly from risks in a "balanced" way, we'll protect us from accidents or losses... even if we have bought solid machines, they maybe (not wondering this at all, but unfortunately it's a possibility) sooner or later would need to go in assistance or would need to get repaired. We know that KnC has the fastest RMA ever seen and we are in the same time-zone, but also consider that in our "bitcoin-world" things change faster day-by-day and the time-factor is extremely  important... The next example would explain better than my poor English:
Eg:
1 Neptune module (eg. 25% of one machine) goes to RMA: owners of that machine will lose the 25% of their gain.
1 Neptune module (eg. 25% of one machine) goes to RMA: owners of InsaneBTC will lose the 6.24% of their gain.
1 Neptune (100% of one machine) goes to RMA: owners of that machine will lose the 100% of their gain.
1 Neptune (100% of one machine) goes to RMA: owners of InsaneBTC will lose the 25% of their gain.
And we know that the "difficulty" moment when the above could happen can influence SUBSTANTIALLY the eventual loss... Wink

Tools:
Spreadsheet & then web-services, will be implemented and enriched with all financial data and projections an with "some" new feature... stay tuned!

More to Come!
Please have patience or ask in thread!

OLDEST NEWS:
The order number (pvt) is between the first 50 positions, so -> #1 batch & #1 delivery! And has next-day UPS shipping and VAT included.
Proof of invoices are kept be SebastianJu, he has FULL disposal of my KnC account.
Pictures are in post #3 below -jump-

**Please note that we strongly believe the Neptune will be released with some spec the more... as it was for Jupiter, announced @250 and released @530+. In such a case, final horse-power will be distributed proportionally between shares.

From KNCminer:

Minimum 3000GH/s of hashing speed that 3TH Over 5 times the speed of our first Jupiter release
   (we reserve the right to increase this as we get closer to shipment)

Additional infos:

This group buy and the consequent Neptune sharing will be managed in the clearest way possible and with an extreme care about personal privacy.

We will keep a FIXED Bitcoin price for shares during ALL the buying procedure, shares number will be balanced with the addition of PSUs for the units, as soon as KnC will release sufficient details to do that. See notes below, please.

The Neptune will be hosted in a small data-center with air conditioning, business level electricity contract, continuous surveillance and expert maintenance if needed. We can also setup a webcam in private streaming if you prefer.

The electricity cost estimate will be released as soon as KNC will reveal additional specifications.
>> electricity details here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3815205

The dividend of the shares is obviously at net of fix costs like electricity and proven and needed maintenance maybe.

The ownership of shares will be noted (beyond this topic) on a shared (private) google spreadsheet too, in full respect of privacy, in order to better organize and manage informations and to better keep track of changes.

We intend the duration until the Neptune's break, and we hope it will happen as late as possible, and after the producer guarantee period! Grin However, it will goes on till the 61% of shares holders decides to keep it! Eventually, every decision will be taken together and every "change" will be proportional to shares held.

Our equipment, facilities, experience, electricity contract, services and more are *included*... so, we'll have only to "share" the obvious fix costs as usual. Smiley

About my skills, please, don't panic! I'll have the time to show if needed... For example, I work & develop on openhw (eg. sunxi project, RISC, MIPS, ARM, ...), pen-testing sw & hw, OS (pure debian or kali mainly) custom cooked on eproms to eemc, re-program everything, web wide, cryptography, Bitcoin, Bitcoin, Bitcoin, and so on... and I own and manage several companies too, but that's not the place! Smiley
I don't like to appear as a super-hero, I just do nothing different from what anyone of you is capable to do!
Beyond others, I'm also (and at least) one of the first 20 people (on 29) followed on twitter by @btcusd... Grin Please understand that MY privacy IS YOUR privacy and another additional group buy/mining farm protection and security measure... in the meanwhile, several guys between you know me in real life and have my details... Wink

YES, you can sell your shares AFTER GB CLOSES and ALL PHASES ARE DONE! (after final verify, a fee of 0.05BTC will be applied for each address change), we'll manage the transfer in the secure and direct usual way >> signed messages, original payout addresses...! Smiley

Bonus shares are not sell-able, they're linked personally to their owner and only for the exact time the original owner is part of the GB with at least ONE share.

As of now, after 2 weeks of extra-time, all unverified addresses have been canceled, by acting in protection of the interests of the rest 93% and more of us. We don't take any further responsibility for addresses not in your full control, except for the 2-3 particular cases agreed via PM by long time.

When you are performing the payment, be careful to ONLY use sending addresses you fully control. We will use the sending address for BTC payouts for your shares ownership and if you request change of payout address I will require that you can sign your share purchase address to make this happen OR I WILL NOT CHANGE THE RECEIVING ADDRESS. This is for your own protection.

NEPTUNE first batch ORDER #1, #2, #3 & #4 HAVE BEEN PAID!, WE WILL REACH +12 TH/s & MORE! WE ROCK!

WHY BUY MORE MACHINES? >> SIMPLE: TO SAVE FROM SHARED RESOURCES. Isn't that clear? Wink
More net profit will be available if more machines can share the same resources together, this will result in a more profitable mining and fatter divided, beyond a better deployment of the mining farm. This sort of advantage makes your shares earn a "bit" more thanks to the fix costs sharing for machines like electricity, internet, air-conditioning, surveillance, services and so on... Smiley

Thanks for reading! Better infos & updates will follow![/b][/u]

Regards,
anykeywhy

Main rule: first come - first serve!

OUR privacy IS YOUR privacy! Details will be eventually released by keeping high the security & protection level of our Mining Farm.

InsaneBTC:
You can take a look on a quick "thinking-page" I've set-up for you, in order to display some useful information in a comfortable (even if not easily readable!) way maybe! Smiley As I'll have few minutes of lull, I'll work more on this kind of "resume" interfaces... waiting to deploy our next web services (not now!)  Here we go: InsaneBTC I'm sorry you can't edit this page as of now, and my apologizes for not having posted "instructions" for a clear understanding... I've pointed it @3.6 TH/s now, as I expect (don't ask why, I don't know) that Neptune will be shipped at least @3.6 or @4 TH/s ... ... Can you imagine what would mean to mine with 4 of them? It's shocking!!!
More to come! ...stay tuned! Wink

>> We have released a total of 1560 + (95) shares (paid + bonus + buffer ones +(upgrade ones)). Done!

>> PSU units cost (that we will estimate when KnC will release sufficient details) will be absorbed by equal price shares (of 0.05BTC) and distributed in order to balance eventual price differences (from exchange-rates). We will not obviously have a final number of emitted shares until the last units will be paid, we will profit of the next "lucky spike" to send the final payment, regardless of the shares number remaining to be sold. Don't worry, we act in our common interest, and we take seriously what we do! ...anyone here likes to throw moneys out-of-the-window! Smiley

Welcome!

If you'd like to say thanks, to send a gift or a support tip to your lovely InsaneBTC, please feel free to use the following address, same in QRcode!
Any fraction is welcome, funds will be used for beers & mining farm accessories! Grin  
Thank you! Smiley

InsaneBTC Support-Jar Address: 1MJQHW625MeJBnCR7NZbPNckRFQCboD51W

THANK YOU ALL GUYS (& Ladies!)!!! Smiley

Thank You ALL & Cheers!
-akw-

ADDITIONAL INFOS
:

- electricity cost here is of about 0.2€ kW/h  (with business contract)

- we are in the same time-zone of KnCminer =>> faster/immediate/next-day assistance/RMA/support

- top-level staff, equipment & hosting services included

- mining farm resource-sharing will maximize your net gain/profit

- transparent management

- NO hidden costs - NO extra fees

- full b2b & b2p connection if needed (eg. SEPA, formal invoices,...)

- WE ARE "PLUG&PLAY"

Thanks & Cheers!
-akw-

Main rule: first come - first serve!