Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] OcupyCoin Pays for Your Signature - 0.1 BTC a Month for 50 Posts! - page 4. (Read 8034 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 100
username: cutesakura
position: Member
address: 15VurYwH7UUP8EqLCPDxxofZLT86hxzJgd

confirm me, please ...
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
If my rang changes from full to senior member during this month will I get paid 0.1 or 0.05BTC?

If you change ranks within 2 weeks and contact me then you will be paid at your new rank. Any more than half the month and you'll be paid at your starting rank.

My activity is 238 so will change rank in 2 weeks. But right know don't know if there is still any places for fullmember or can I join as "almost" senior member?

There's still space for a full member like you.
Activity: 185
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
if is possible i'd like to join as a member
Name:  BirdCoinV2
Activity: 82
Position:  Member
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
If my rang changes from full to senior member during this month will I get paid 0.1 or 0.05BTC?

If you change ranks within 2 weeks and contact me then you will be paid at your new rank. Any more than half the month and you'll be paid at your starting rank.

My activity is 238 so will change rank in 2 weeks. But right know don't know if there is still any places for fullmember or can I join as "almost" senior member?
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1006
want to join

1wuEqtwtUn9AS34AS6CmniQkYJKdsQXUv

hope there's still available spot for FM

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
Apply
Address:14nE9j3jzFvHjxRaFXaM9uKtDZJf7X3npj
Thanks.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
FURring bitcoin up since 1762
I'd like to join as well:
Name: FUR11
Starting posts: 1216
legendary
Activity: 1173
Merit: 1000
Someone should let them know that the occupy web site loads too slow.

Yeah, same here, I was trying to register and it just wouldn't load.

Also Marco, I don't know if it's a glitch or something else but I don't see the Hero Member's complete sig:

The last column should show OCUPY Hub, as it does in the OP.

Yep - confirming that hero sig does not fully work. Too many lines/characters in the code  Sad

Joining nonetheless.  Will update sig when new code available.

Address: 15SSSmXELHg4szZNzW71oKmBrpqvq9kTHZ

Thanks
legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

Activity: 700

One unanswered question.
legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
Still no participants list?

Sorry for the delay have been busy. Will sort this out ASAP (24 hours max).

If you have negative trust you may aswell remove the signature now as you won't be accepted.
Activity: 840
Merit: 524
Yes!

I wonder the same. Probably everyone is enrolled  Grin
Activity: 546
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
368 posts

1CandyPE2zp8TQ55BA9gUP4qgVHzzPdDQ7
I don't think it would be a good idea to accept people with negative trust, especially people like candystripes. He previously extorted someone for .3 btc. This is not someone you want associated with your business.

I extorted $0.
You tried to extort money from someone. When you try to extort money again what do you think the person on the receiving end of the extortion will think when they see your signature? I would say they would probably think pretty poorly of that business
Activity: 502
368 posts

I don't think it would be a good idea to accept people with negative trust, especially people like candystripes. He previously extorted someone for .3 btc. This is not someone you want associated with your business.

I extorted $0.
legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
368 posts

Its interesting to see Marco handed Candy back the account. This (these, by the way) two have a great partnership going on.

Candy is also enrolled in marco's other campaign.

I don't believe that he is enrolled in 'my other campaign', seems like you're a bit out of date (not been staying up to current affairs with your main account have we?).
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
368 posts

Its interesting to see Marco handed Candy back the account. This two have a great partnership going on.

Candy is also enrolled in marco's other campaign.
Activity: 205
Investor / Trader / Analyst
So it's a fixed rate for at least 50 posts? That would be good for the people who stick to quality over quantity.
Activity: 210
OCUPY DEV
Thanks for letting us know.

We are looking into the slow performance issue.
Pages:
Jump to: